We do not want a transcript of the call, we want the Whistleblower's

Trump's tax returns are hands off (and it drives y'all cray-cray) until he decides to release them.

The crazy thing is that there isn't anything suspicious about President Trump's tax returns Its really cool how he is making the libs beg for them.

But the libs wouldn't think of leaking the returns themselves. Trump would return fire and release Soros' return, or Bon Jovi's or Keith Olbermann's. Trump's ability and willingness to return fire makes the libs less likely to try any shit.

Rachel Maddow got all excited a year or so ago when she thought she had a few pieces of paper from Trump's tax return.

Trump's tax returns are hands off (and it drives y'all cray-cray) until he decides to release them.

The crazy thing is that there isn't anything suspicious about President Trump's tax returns Its really cool how he is making the libs beg for them.

But the libs wouldn't think of leaking the returns themselves. Trump would return fire and release Soros' return, or Bon Jovi's or Keith Olbermann's. Trump's ability and willingness to return fire makes the libs less likely to try any shit.

Rachel Maddow got all excited a year or so ago when she thought she had a few pieces of paper from Trump's tax return.

The way she promoted it and dragged out the big reveal, so that people would stay tuned to her program was pretty entertaining.

And thus, you -admit- you lied.
Not in Trump world. Read between the lines
Your statement that Mueller said Trump is guilty is an -absolute- lie.

Now you know how it feels to be flat out lied to. And just like Trump, I'll never admit I lied.

And I have no obligation to be honest with you. Does that sound familiar?

Corey Lewandowski, who managed Trump's 2016 campaign and is considering a run for the Senate from New Hampshire in 2020, went before Congress and admitted, unapologetically, to lying to the press. "I have no obligation to be honest with the media," Lewandowski said straight-faced.

And I have no obligation to be honest with you M14.

How 'bout that.
And I still contend that Corey deserves a Medal of Freedom Award for that performance!
He only complied voluntarily with Mueller and other committees before that; yet the Dems called him names, grandstanded, and re-wrote the committee rules for his appearance so some D.C pitbull attorney could harass him at the end of 8 hours of dealing with Dem simpletons.
I hope he wins a Senate seat. He can take baloney heat!
Remember your kangaroo court against Hillary? She at least handled it with class.

Class is not needed to win a Republican seat in the House or Senate. If the voters in that district are conservatives, you can even get a pedophile elected.

Rememmber Republican Senate candidate Roy Moore was banned from an Alabama shopping centre for repeatedly badgering teenage girls? And you guys wanted to elect him.

Cory is a shoe in.

Hillary went in front of a public Congressional committee for her e-mails and illegal servers? :cuckoo:

So what is the Jail Term for Buying Russian Propaganda from Putin to try to rig an election in your favor, and also selling Russia 20% of Untied States" Strategic Uranium" which ends up in Obama Bombs in Iran?

The worst thing imaginable. They'd have to listen to you 24/7!

Collusion is a Putin Shaped Dildo shoved straight up in to the Ass of The DNC.

Russian repression?

The only Russian Repression around here is you Leftists Trying to keep those Putin shaped Dildos lodged firmly in your asses all day.

Nah I'm pretty sure it represents repressed or latent homosexual desires. Russia must be full of them.

How liberal of you to use the 'gay' card.

What's wrong with being gay?

report. They can make up a transcript of the call, so lets see the report that was sent to the Inspector General of the Intelligence Community (IC IG) who determined it was creditable and urgent for the security of the US.

Also the name of the whistleblower should be given under classified info to the House Intelligence Committee.
are they still a whistleblower if they got the info 2nd hand and never heard it for themselves??
Yes you are

You do not need to witness the actual call. Few do
But as part of your job, you hear content from a credible person, you are obligated to report a possible violation of ethics or the law

It is up to the IG to investigate the report
Are you blowing the fake whistle blower now? Is that what constitutes as Whistle Blowing these days?

This douchebag should be prosecuted for making false accusations, and wasting America's times.

Sucks to be you losers falling on your face again.

How's that Mueller report working out for you?

Is it even good toilet paper, or does it feel rough on your snow flake ass like I suspect it is?
Any whistleblower is obligated to report any wrongdoing they are aware of. Why won’t Trump respond to the report?

He already admits to making the call. Why doesn’t he allow Congress to hear what was said?

report. They can make up a transcript of the call, so lets see the report that was sent to the Inspector General of the Intelligence Community (IC IG) who determined it was creditable and urgent for the security of the US.

Also the name of the whistleblower should be given under classified info to the House Intelligence Committee.
are they still a whistleblower if they got the info 2nd hand and never heard it for themselves??
Yes you are

But as part of your job, you hear content from a credible person, you are obligated to report a possible violation of ethics or the law

Are you blowing the fake whistle blower now? Is that what constitutes as Whistle Blowing these days?

This douchebag should be prosecuted for making false accusations, and wasting America's times.

Is it even good toilet paper, or does it feel rough on your snow flake ass like I suspect it is?
Any whistleblower is obligated to report any wrongdoing they are aware of. Why won’t Trump respond to the report?

He already admits to making the call. Why doesn’t he allow Congress to hear what was said?
Every chase your tail the libbies demand will not be adhered to.

Yes you are

Here's a random thought.

IF there is a third party 'whistle blower' maybe Trump is trying to protect his anonymity as a safety precaution?

Does Trump HAVE to 'let Congress' hear what transpired in the phone call?

why, no ... no he doesn't!

It's ALL classified until Trump wants decides to declassify it.

Y'all can grind your teeth, clutch your pearls, scream at the top of your lungs...

You will NEVER make Trump do ANYTHING YOU want because you all are acting like petulant children

Grow the FK up!

Yes you are

Here's a random thought.

IF there is a third party 'whistle blower' maybe Trump is trying to protect his anonymity as a safety precaution?

Y'all can grind your teeth, clutch your pearls, scream at the top of your lungs...

You will NEVER make Trump do ANYTHING YOU want because you all are acting like petulant children

Grow the FK up!

So allow the DNI to give the whistleblower's report to the House.

Yes you are

"hearsay" isn't whistleblowing.

Our President explained the reason why- to do so would cause damage to the entire diplomatic process. However, if you paid attention, President Trump did confess he did nothing at all improper in regards to his call to Ukraine. So the matter is indeed, closed.

So what is the Jail Term for Buying Russian Propaganda from Putin to try to rig an election in your favor, and also selling Russia 20% of Untied States" Strategic Uranium" which ends up in Obama Bombs in Iran?

The worst thing imaginable. They'd have to listen to you 24/7!

Collusion is a Putin Shaped Dildo shoved straight up in to the Ass of The DNC.

Russian repression?

The only Russian Repression around here is you Leftists Trying to keep those Putin shaped Dildos lodged firmly in your asses all day.

Nah I'm pretty sure it represents repressed or latent homosexual desires. Russia must be full of them.

How liberal of you to use the 'gay' card.

What's wrong with being gay?

Who said it was wrong to be gay? I do feel it wrong to use "Collusion is a Putin Shaped Dildo shoved straight up in to the Ass of The DNC". I also feel that someone using such graphic imagery in a political discussion is probably looking to divert from their lack of reasoning skills......or I'm just make fun of and fucking with ol'Treebeard here....

Yes you are

Here's a random thought.

Grow the FK up!

So allow the DNI to give the whistleblower's report to the House.

Trump said "no", and if the Me Too movement taught us anything its that "no means no".

He's not going to allow American Democracy to be violated by liberal mobs.

It has been liberals stated intent since the second Hillary lost to prohibit, interfere and obstruct the Presidents ability to be President
An incessant buzzing fly swarm that accomplishes nothing other than accomplishing nothing.

Yes you are

Our President explained the reason why- to do so would cause damage to the entire diplomatic process. However, if you paid attention, President Trump did confess he did nothing at all improper in regards to his call to Ukraine. So the matter is indeed, closed.
Sure it is

A whistle blower can say......I heard this happened, you need to investigate it

How does Trump get to close his own investigation?

Yes you are

Sure it is

If the House wants to investigate this, they should.

President Trump isn't closing anything, he's just not cooperating with Witch Hunt 2.0

The Phone Call is the looney libs new Mueller.
Why won’t Trump release the tape?
As soon as all the information about how Biden used his office to protect his druggie son from criminal charges comes out, I'm sure the President will make it all public. It would be inappropriate and unfair to the Bidens, father and druggie son, to release it bit by bit.

Yes you are

Sure it is

If the House wants to investigate this, they should.

President Trump isn't closing anything, he's just not cooperating with Witch Hunt 2.0

Sure he is , he and Barr, his fixer. LOL you sound like tramp.

If you want to write a book report, learn to read and read it first.

Yes you are

Sure it is

A whistle-blower that does not have direct knowledge of something is simply a liar, repeating a lie he was told.
Can he swear that what he siad actually happened? No. Its "hearsay" which is bullshit. After the Kavanaugh fiasco the dems are desperate to try anything to impeach Trump.
Trump didn't shut down anything, Barr and the DOJ made the call, according to the law.

As was said above, "hearsay isn't whistleblowing". Case closed.

Forum List

Back