We do not want a transcript of the call, we want the Whistleblower's

report. They can make up a transcript of the call, so lets see the report that was sent to the Inspector General of the Intelligence Community (IC IG) who determined it was creditable and urgent for the security of the US.

Also the name of the whistleblower should be given under classified info to the House Intelligence Committee.
Your fellow turd burglar never heard the call nor saw transcripts of it. So it is immaterial what he said because all he did was report hearsay and 3rd person information, and then ran to the media about it. He does not even qualify for protection under whistle blower rules. Maybe he thinks whistle blowing is a protected act when he loves hairy man butt?

Sorry to disappoint you two.

That was a lovely defense on your part without a shred of evidence to support it or even one of your half-assed links.

The whistleblower report was found to be credible and urgent.

You republicans and trampers are deplorable.

DOES IT REALLY MATTER?!

BIDEN ADMITTED THESE ALLEGATIONS!!!

liberal-double-standards-photo-and-video.jpg

He admitted to strong-arming a corrupt government to clean up its act if they wanted the money we were prepared to give them. I'm still waiting for someone to explain what was wrong with that. Another poster just posted a video of trump saying exactly that....

"Why would you give money to a country you think is corrupt?" ~ Donald Trump

DOES IT REALLY MATTER?!

He admitted to strong-arming a corrupt government to clean up its act if they wanted the money we were prepared to give them. I'm still waiting for someone to explain what was wrong with that. Another poster just posted a video of trump saying exactly that....

Biden admitted on video to taking a bribe.

The worst thing imaginable. They'd have to listen to you 24/7!

Russian repression?

The only Russian Repression around here is you Leftists Trying to keep those Putin shaped Dildos lodged firmly in your asses all day.

Nah I'm pretty sure it represents repressed or latent homosexual desires. Russia must be full of them.

How liberal of you to use the 'gay' card.

What's wrong with being gay?

Who said it was wrong to be gay? I do feel it wrong to use "Collusion is a Putin Shaped Dildo shoved straight up in to the Ass of The DNC". I also feel that someone using such graphic imagery in a political discussion is probably looking to divert from their lack of reasoning skills......or I'm just make fun of and fucking with ol'Treebeard here....

You did when you played the 'gay card'

Nah I'm pretty sure it represents repressed or latent homosexual desires. Russia must be full of them.

That's not a gay card. That would be a closet card.

"An erotic inclination toward members of the same sex not consciously experienced or expressed in overt action, as opposed to overt homosexuality"

DOES IT REALLY MATTER?!

DOES IT REALLY MATTER?!

Give a link for your accusation , as its not true.

DOES IT REALLY MATTER?!

Except tramp wouldn't know corrupt if he saw it.

DOES IT REALLY MATTER?!

LOLOLOL

Except, no he didn't, fucking moron.

"I'm desperately concerned about the backsliding on the part of Kiev in terms of corruption. I will give you one concrete example .... I went over I guess the 12th, 13th time to Kiev and I was supposed to announce that there's another billion dollar loan guarantee. And I had gotten a commitment from Poroshenko and from Yatsenyuk that they would take action against the state prosecutor and they didn't. So they said -- they were walking out to a press conference and I said, no, we are not going to give you the billion dollars. They said you have no authority. You are not the president. The president said. I said, 'call him.' I said I'm telling you you're not getting the billion dollars. I said you are not getting the billion. I'm going to be leaving here and I think it was six hours, I looked and said I'm leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you are not getting the money. Well son of a bitch, he got fired and they put in place someone who was solid at the time. Well there's still -- so they made some genuine substantial changes institutionally and with people. But, one of the three institutions, there's now some backsliding and they had made the commitment they wouldn't do that."

Foreign Affairs Issue Launch with Former Vice President Joe Biden

Nope, no talk of bribery in there.

report. They can make up a transcript of the call, so lets see the report that was sent to the Inspector General of the Intelligence Community (IC IG) who determined it was creditable and urgent for the security of the US.

Also the name of the whistleblower should be given under classified info to the House Intelligence Committee.
are they still a whistleblower if they got the info 2nd hand and never heard it for themselves??
Of course not but the op is too stupid to understand. Her IQ is limited to 3 words.....Orange man bad

DOES IT REALLY MATTER?!

Except tramp wouldn't know corrupt if he saw it.

THEY said that the previous government was corrupt. . . So what did Obama and Biden do?

They replaced it with NAZIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love how you think the Neo-Nazis are not the corrupt ones, but the government that Biden blackmailed was.

Interesting.

US fueled rise of Neo-Nazis in Ukraine, McCain stands with Oleh
US fueled rise of Neo-Nazis in Ukraine, McCain stands with Oleh

Ukraine: Washington’s Arrogance, Hubris, and Evil Have Set the Stage for War
Ukraine: Washington’s Arrogance, Hubris, and Evil Have Set the Stage for War
". . . At this time, there is no legitimate Ukrainian government.

Everyone needs to understand that Washington is lying about Ukraine just as Washington lied about Saddam Hussein and weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, just as Washington lied about Iranian nukes, just as Washington lied about Syrian president Assad using chemical weapons, just as Washington lied about Afghanistan, Libya, NSA spying, torture. What hasn’t Washington lied about?

Washington is comprised of three elements: Arrogance, Hubris, and Evil. There is nothing else there.

DOES IT REALLY MATTER?!

DOES IT REALLY MATTER?!

You replied to a thread that has a link to the video, dumbass.

DOES IT REALLY MATTER?!

LOLOLOL

"I'm desperately concerned about the backsliding on the part of Kiev in terms of corruption. I will give you one concrete example .... I went over I guess the 12th, 13th time to Kiev and I was supposed to announce that there's another billion dollar loan guarantee. And I had gotten a commitment from Poroshenko and from Yatsenyuk that they would take action against the state prosecutor and they didn't. So they said -- they were walking out to a press conference and I said, no, we are not going to give you the billion dollars. They said you have no authority. You are not the president. The president said. I said, 'call him.' I said I'm telling you you're not getting the billion dollars. I said you are not getting the billion. I'm going to be leaving here and I think it was six hours, I looked and said I'm leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you are not getting the money. Well son of a bitch, he got fired and they put in place someone who was solid at the time. Well there's still -- so they made some genuine substantial changes institutionally and with people. But, one of the three institutions, there's now some backsliding and they had made the commitment they wouldn't do that."

In other words, fire the guy who's investigating my son or you won't get your loan guarantees.

DOES IT REALLY MATTER?!

DOES IT REALLY MATTER?!

And nowhere in it does he say anything about a bribery. I even posted the transcript along with the video.

DOES IT REALLY MATTER?!

DOES IT REALLY MATTER?!

Agreed. Using the loan guarantee as a hostage is the same thing as a bribe. She is too obtuse to get that though.

DOES IT REALLY MATTER?!

DOES IT REALLY MATTER?!

And nowhere in it does he say anything about a bribery. I even posted the transcript along with the video.

ROFL! It takes a real genius to believe that you can't be bribing someone if you don't use the word "bribe."

You are so fucking stupid it must hurt.

DOES IT REALLY MATTER?!

LOLOLOL

In other words, fire the guy who's investigating my son or you won't get your loan guarantees.

Fucking moron, Shokin wasn't investigating his son.

face-palm-gif.278959

Forum List

Back