We do not want a transcript of the call, we want the Whistleblower's

The whistleblower report was found to be credible and urgent.

You republicans and trampers are deplorable.

DOES IT REALLY MATTER?!

BIDEN ADMITTED THESE ALLEGATIONS!!!

liberal-double-standards-photo-and-video.jpg

He admitted to strong-arming a corrupt government to clean up its act if they wanted the money we were prepared to give them. I'm still waiting for someone to explain what was wrong with that. Another poster just posted a video of trump saying exactly that....

"Why would you give money to a country you think is corrupt?" ~ Donald Trump

You idiot, that wasn't the corrupt government.

The NAZIS that Obama, Biden, Nuland and the CIA put into power after them are the corrupt ones.

You like NAZIS do ya? :dunno:

He admitted to strong-arming a corrupt government to clean up its act if they wanted the money we were prepared to give them. I'm still waiting for someone to explain what was wrong with that. Another poster just posted a video of trump saying exactly that....

Biden admitted on video to taking a bribe.

Give a link for your accusation , as its not true.
You replied to a thread that has a link to the video, dumbass.
And nowhere in it does he say anything about a bribery. I even posted the transcript along with the video.
ROFL! It takes a real genius to believe that you can't be bribing someone if you don't use the word "bribe."

You are so fucking stupid it must hurt.
LOL

Slobbers the USMB fucking moron who still can't explain the bribe he thinks took place.

And nowhere in it does he say anything about a bribery. I even posted the transcript along with the video.
ROFL! It takes a real genius to believe that you can't be bribing someone if you don't use the word "bribe."

LOL

Slobbers the USMB fucking moron who still can't explain the bribe he thinks took place.

You are too stupid to understand that leveraging that loan guarantee equates to the same thing as a bribe, as Biden's son still made out like a bandit.

It was quid pro quo, start to finish.

report. They can make up a transcript of the call, so lets see the report that was sent to the Inspector General of the Intelligence Community (IC IG) who determined it was creditable and urgent for the security of the US.

Also the name of the whistleblower should be given under classified info to the House Intelligence Committee.

What are you talking about they can make up a transcript...you do know the whistleblower is not a first hand account so it could just as easily be concluded the whistleblower could be making up their account.

It is so bad that people would rather read a second hand account of the conversation over the actual transcript of what

DOES IT REALLY MATTER?!

What Biden says at this point can't be considered reliable. The guy barely remembers where he is or even who he is for that matter. He remembers the Kennedy assassinations occurring in the 1970s. He thinks he had a knife fight with some guy named pop corn, which is probably a memory from a movie he watched a long time ago. They needed a way to get him out of the race, which I think his opponents did with the Ukraine leaks. Once they realized what was happening with Biden, they needed to move to Warren ASAP.

DOES IT REALLY MATTER?!

LOLOLOL

Except, no he didn't, fucking moron.

"I'm desperately concerned about the backsliding on the part of Kiev in terms of corruption. I will give you one concrete example .... I went over I guess the 12th, 13th time to Kiev and I was supposed to announce that there's another billion dollar loan guarantee. And I had gotten a commitment from Poroshenko and from Yatsenyuk that they would take action against the state prosecutor and they didn't. So they said -- they were walking out to a press conference and I said, no, we are not going to give you the billion dollars. They said you have no authority. You are not the president. The president said. I said, 'call him.' I said I'm telling you you're not getting the billion dollars. I said you are not getting the billion. I'm going to be leaving here and I think it was six hours, I looked and said I'm leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you are not getting the money. Well son of a bitch, he got fired and they put in place someone who was solid at the time. Well there's still -- so they made some genuine substantial changes institutionally and with people. But, one of the three institutions, there's now some backsliding and they had made the commitment they wouldn't do that."

Foreign Affairs Issue Launch with Former Vice President Joe Biden

Nope, no talk of bribery in there.

In other words, fire the guy who's investigating my son or you won't get your loan guarantees.

Fucking moron, Shokin wasn't investigating his son.

face-palm-gif.278959

He was investigating the company Biden's son worked for, which would obviously have revealed the corrupt no-show job Biden's son had with the company.

LOL

In other words, you know what you posted is stupid.

I've explained it a dozen times. You think I haven't because no one involved used the term "bribe."

That's how fucking stupid you are.

DOES IT REALLY MATTER?!

The NAZIS that Obama, Biden, Nuland and the CIA put into power after them are the corrupt ones.

Sounds like you want to wrestle the title of USMB fucking moron from bripat9643. Good luck with that.

Meanwhile, it wasn't just Biden who wanted him gone; nor was this process contained to just 6 hours...
  • There’s little question that the Bidens’ paths in Ukraine held the potential for conflict, and in a tweet last week, Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani said the U.S. should investigate the matter. But what has received less attention is that at the time Biden made his ultimatum, the probe into the company -- Burisma Holdings, owned by Mykola Zlochevsky -- had been long dormant, according to the former official, Vitaliy Kasko.

“There was no pressure from anyone from the U.S. to close cases against Zlochevsky,” Kasko said in an interview last week. “It was shelved by Ukrainian prosecutors in 2014 and through 2015.”

Kasko’s assessment adds a wrinkle to one of the first political intrigues of the 2020 election season. It undercuts the idea that Biden, now a top Democratic presidential candidate, was seeking to sideline a prosecutor who was actively threatening a company tied to his son. Instead, it appears more consistent with Biden’s previous statements that he was pressing for the removal of a prosecutor who was failing to tackle rampant corruption: According to public reports and internal documents from the Ukrainian prosecutor’s office, U.S. officials had expressed concern for more than a year about Ukrainian prosecutors’ failure to assist an international investigation of Zlochevsky

Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

• The United States and other Western nations had for months called for the ousting of Mr. Shokin, who was widely criticized for turning a blind eye to corrupt practices and for defending the interests of a venal and entrenched elite. He was one of several political figures in Kiev whom reformers and Western diplomats saw as a worrying indicator of a return to past corrupt practices, two years after a revolution that was supposed to put a stop to self-dealing by those in power.

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/30/world/europe/political-stability-in-the-balance-as-ukraine-ousts-top-prosecutor.html
Savvy?

Biden wanted the guy out who was accussed of NOT investigating Burisma Holdings or its owner, Mykola Zlochevsky.

You people are dumber than shit, I tell ya.
icon_rolleyes.gif

LOL

You are too stupid to understand that leveraging that loan guarantee equates to the same thing as a bribe, as Biden's son still made out like a bandit.

How the fuck is it a bribe when Biden had nothing to gain? :cuckoo:

LOLOLOL

Except, no he didn't, fucking moron.

"I'm desperately concerned about the backsliding on the part of Kiev in terms of corruption. I will give you one concrete example .... I went over I guess the 12th, 13th time to Kiev and I was supposed to announce that there's another billion dollar loan guarantee. And I had gotten a commitment from Poroshenko and from Yatsenyuk that they would take action against the state prosecutor and they didn't. So they said -- they were walking out to a press conference and I said, no, we are not going to give you the billion dollars. They said you have no authority. You are not the president. The president said. I said, 'call him.' I said I'm telling you you're not getting the billion dollars. I said you are not getting the billion. I'm going to be leaving here and I think it was six hours, I looked and said I'm leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you are not getting the money. Well son of a bitch, he got fired and they put in place someone who was solid at the time. Well there's still -- so they made some genuine substantial changes institutionally and with people. But, one of the three institutions, there's now some backsliding and they had made the commitment they wouldn't do that."

Foreign Affairs Issue Launch with Former Vice President Joe Biden

Nope, no talk of bribery in there.
In other words, fire the guy who's investigating my son or you won't get your loan guarantees.
Fucking moron, Shokin wasn't investigating his son.

face-palm-gif.278959

He was investigating the company Biden's son worked for, which would obviously have revealed the corrupt no-show job Biden's son had with the company.
No, fucking moron, he wasn't investigating Biden's son's company. That's why he was fired.

“There was no pressure from anyone from the U.S. to close cases against Zlochevsky,” Kasko said in an interview last week. “It was shelved by Ukrainian prosecutors in 2014 and through 2015.”

Kasko’s assessment adds a wrinkle to one of the first political intrigues of the 2020 election season. It undercuts the idea that Biden, now a top Democratic presidential candidate, was seeking to sideline a prosecutor who was actively threatening a company tied to his son. Instead, it appears more consistent with Biden’s previous statements that he was pressing for the removal of a prosecutor who was failing to tackle rampant corruption: According to public reports and internal documents from the Ukrainian prosecutor’s office, U.S. officials had expressed concern for more than a year about Ukrainian prosecutors’ failure to assist an international investigation of Zlochevsky

The transcript by itself doesn't explain why the whistle blower complaint was made in the first place nor does it explain why the IG found the issue "credible and urgent"

LOL

I've explained it a dozen times. You think I haven't because no one involved used the term "bribe."

No, fucking moron, what you explained were the voices you hear in your head; not in reality.

There was no active investigation into Burisma Holdings when Biden let Ukraine have that billion dollar guaranteed loan.

And more saliently, there was never an investigation into Biden Hunter by the Ukraine.

Are you ever not a fucking moron, fucking moron?

Ever???

LOL

So his son getting 85K a year from a no-show job is "nothing to gain?"

You are so mother fucking dumb it's a wonder you have enough brain power to make your lungs work.

If someone gave your children thousands of dollars in exchange for a favor from you, would you say you had "nothing to gain?"

LOL

No, fucking moron, what you explained were the voices you hear in your head; not in reality.

There was no active investigation into Burisma Holdings when Biden let Ukraine have that billion dollar guaranteed loan.

And more saliently, there was never an investigation into Biden Hunter by the Ukraine.

Ever???

Wrong:

‘Son of b***h got fired’: Joe Biden forced Ukraine to sack prosecutor general ‘in six hours’

The incident that Biden referred to dates back to late March 2016. At that time, the then-US vice president met Ukrainian government officials to discuss the situation in Ukraine as well as US financial assistance to Kiev. Biden apparently used US guarantees of a third loan worth $1 billion as a means of applying pressure on Kiev. “I said, ‘I’m telling you, you’re not getting the billion dollars,’” he said at the meeting on Tuesday, recalling on the incident.

The then-Ukrainian prosecutor general Viktor Shokin was indeed removed from his post by the Ukrainian parliament on March 29, 2016. Two days later, Kiev announced that Biden had met with Poroshenko and “informed him about the US decision to provide [an] additional $335 million for reforms of the security sector of Ukraine.” It also said that “possibilities for providing the third loan guarantee of $1 billion” were “open.” Poroshenko officially dismissed Shokin on April 3, 2016.
You stepped on a rake and smacked yourself in the balls once again.

LOL

Biden's son.

I swear, you are purposely playing dumb at this point.

LOL

So his son getting 85K a year from a no-show job is "nothing to gain?"

You are so mother fucking dumb it's a wonder you have enough brain power to make your lungs work.

If someone gave your children thousands of dollars in exchange for a favor from you, would you say you had "nothing to gain?"
Fucking moron, how was Hunter going to lose that job? He wasn't under investigation. The company wasn't being investigated. The owner of the company wasn't being investigated.

Ever???

LOL

Biden's son.

I swear, you are purposely playing dumb at this point.
It's hard to believe anyone is that stupid.

DOES IT REALLY MATTER?!

Sounds like you want to wrestle the title of USMB fucking moron from bripat9643. Good luck with that.

Meanwhile, it wasn't just Biden who wanted him gone; nor was this process contained to just 6 hours...
  • There’s little question that the Bidens’ paths in Ukraine held the potential for conflict, and in a tweet last week, Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani said the U.S. should investigate the matter. But what has received less attention is that at the time Biden made his ultimatum, the probe into the company -- Burisma Holdings, owned by Mykola Zlochevsky -- had been long dormant, according to the former official, Vitaliy Kasko.

• The United States and other Western nations had for months called for the ousting of Mr. Shokin, who was widely criticized for turning a blind eye to corrupt practices and for defending the interests of a venal and entrenched elite. He was one of several political figures in Kiev whom reformers and Western diplomats saw as a worrying indicator of a return to past corrupt practices, two years after a revolution that was supposed to put a stop to self-dealing by those in power.

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/30/world/europe/political-stability-in-the-balance-as-ukraine-ousts-top-prosecutor.html
Savvy?

Biden wanted the guy out who was accussed of NOT investigating Burisma Holdings or its owner, Mykola Zlochevsky.

You people are dumber than shit, I tell ya.
icon_rolleyes.gif

No one really takes the current government of Ukraine seriously, it is a puppet regime that wasn't democratically elected. That nation is in turmoil. It is in a low level civil war, a third of it doesn't vote.

On top of that, no one takes the spook littered corporate media that is associated with the CFR, from which you post stories concerning the current puppet regime in Ukraine, seriously either.

I can tell you either never viewed the video I posted of Nuland admitting they created a coop, or you ignored it. Nice.

The PROSECUTOR had admitted that there was no investigation of either Biden OR the company he worked for at the time.

He "claims" he was going to ...maybe....sometime...

But then he (the prosecutor Shokin) is a Putin connected corrupt asshole that virtually the entire international community wanted gone

Forum List

Back