We forgot something about Biden. He's a nasty liar

I'll take a Nasty Liar over your Ignorant, Arrogant, Amoral, Lying, Scheming, Incompetent, Inarticulate, Hateful Traitorous Orange Baboon-God any day. :cool:

Oh dat orange man....he a bad boy.....a bad bad boy....bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Yes, the gentleman is a liar, plagiarist, mediocrity, and the very model of white privilege (as defined by Ms. Hillary),

But, by golly, he is sitting in the Oval Office, and The Donald is not.

So give him credit for (finally) achieving his goal of becoming President.

Of course, in his current mental (and physical) condition, he is putty in the hands of his "advisers" (AKA caregivers), so he probably does not remember most of the words that they tell him to say.

The 80,000,000 who (reputedly) voted for him do NOT care about him anyway. They are just delighted that The Donald is out and that the Dem left-wing elements are now in command.

Look for a lot of "interesting" changes coming during the next four years under Mr. Biden -- or under Ms. Harris.

The leftwingers made it abundantly clear they were willing to put America in danger just because they did not not like dat big bad orange man. hehheh

They sound like a bunch of children.

The changes are going to be more like disastrous than interesting.

I'll take a Nasty Liar over your Ignorant, Arrogant, Amoral, Lying, Scheming, Incompetent, Inarticulate, Hateful Traitorous Orange Baboon-God any day. :cool:

Indeed. He was (and IS) a 'bad' man... plagued by the personality characteristics and attributes stipulated above.

Character counts... especially in a crisis... and your Orange A$$-Hat failed the character test... time and again... the traitorous egocentric sack-of-$hit.

We need to look up the ways of Communism. The Soviet Union actually had many free things but it didn't work out that way. People had to bribe officials to get their "free" stuff. Barter and Black Market practices were the norm. As our progression to this result increases, these things will increase also. Government as we know can be very sluggish in getting things done. And bureauacracy that is much more massive here will slow things down to a crawl. So near free medical may need paying a bribe to people involved to get your treatment at some point. The proliferation of thousands and thousands of more gangs will also cause a massive black market for pilfered products and services when included with people in local areas doing business the same way and using bartering tactics to survive in a system that takes to much of another's income. We just have to look it at it a bit differently. The new realities and the transformation will be what humans have seen in its history. Economic capitalist inventor visionaries will be reduced as Politically inclined totalitarian statists gain more and more power.

Well the way I remember it, his pathetic candidacy was a day away from failure when his old buddy Jim Clyburn handed him South Carolina. The next day, the Democrats quickly aligned the troops behind Biden and dismissed the other candidates. Then, they changed all the voting laws and perpetrated the greatest campaign of election malfeasance America has ever seen. So no I can't give Biden credit for achieving anything. He is just an unwitting, bumbling figurehead who presents a major danger to America.

Indeed. He was (and IS) a 'bad' man... plagued by the personality characteristics and attributes stipulated above.

Character counts... especially in a crisis... and your Orange A$$-Hat failed the character test... time and again... the traitorous egocentric sack-of-$hit.

You're just a lying fascist demonizing your enemy. You hate Trump the most because he was the Jew who fought back the hardest, Adolph

...You wallow in personal attacks because you have no fact or logic on your side.
This from the lightweight tool whose very choice of both topic and phrasing constitute a glaringly obvious 'personal attack' on the object-persona... :auiqs.jpg:

You Rumpian a$$holes are swinging after the bell... you backed the wrong horse... your boy lost the Presidency, the House AND the Senate for you...

Had enough "winning" yet? "Like you wouldn't believe?" "Bigly?" :abgg2q.jpg:

Your partisan attacks are idiotic and very..... partisan.

:alcoholic:

hehheh try and control your hateful anger......not good for your health.

Well the way I remember it, his pathetic candidacy was a day away from failure when his old buddy Jim Clyburn handed him South Carolina. The next day, the Democrats quickly aligned the troops behind Biden and dismissed the other candidates. Then, they changed all the voting laws and perpetrated the greatest campaign of election malfeasance America has ever seen. So no I can't give Biden credit for achieving anything. He is just an unwitting, bumbling figurehead who presents a major danger to America.

Exactly

He was up to 300 lies his first day in office, like all those executive orders he signed. We are supposed to believe he authored them. He didn't even know what was in them. Yet, he signed them.
How is that a lie?

Recalculate, you're talking out your ass again.

Biden's lying will never come close to Trump's lying. Trump is still telling more lies than Biden.

Forum List

Back