🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

We have a mass shooting problem. What are repubs going to do about it?

Arm more nuts. I read in the paper today that the US averaged one mass shooting per day this year.

Republicans control congress, what are they going to do about our mass shooting problem?

We have a Muslim problem. It's time to stop importing more of the problem.

Didn't the repubs already stop that? The vast majority of our mass shootings aren't Muslim. Repubs control congress, what are they going to do about it?

Dems control California...what did they do to stop it? Passed some of the strictest gun laws in the nation and it still happened.

Republicans control congress, what are they going to do about our mass shooting problem?

Well we already know what the Dims will do.

They will further vet law abiding citizens who want to defend themselves with a fire arm and not vet incoming Syrians by the thousands. They will also raise energy prices to help combat terrorism

If the GOP does NOTHING, it would be better than the Dim solution.

Well we already know what the Dims will do.

They will further vet law abiding citizens who want to defend themselves with a fire arm and not vet incoming Syrians by the thousands. They will also raise energy prices to help combat terrorism

If the GOP does NOTHING, it would be better than the Dim solution.

I am asking what repubs will do.

I'm surfing through the "news" channels comparing the coverage of the San Bernardino terrorist attack. One side is harping gun control. The other side is covering the terrorist angle. Investigators are referring to the terrorists' home as an "IED factory" and a "bomb factory".

When will Obama and the Democrats do something about the mass bombing problem?

Our nation is under attack. Who's the Commander-in-Chief?

Hint: It's not the Republicans controlling congress.

Ah yes, the progressive response. "Do Something", even if the something doesn't help, just do something to APPEAR like you are helping the situation.

Forum List

Back