We have all been taken over by White Supremacy!!!!

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

This is the whining we will have to listen to as democrats are thrown out of pretty much every orifice in public service because they have destroyed the economy, among other things.

And the lead democrat, Diaper Joe Biden, can't complete a whole sentence, let alone walk up stairs.

That's right everyone, democracy is over, blah, blah, blah.

1658154346125.png

Oh the horror.

This is the whining we will have to listen to as democrats are thrown out of pretty much every orifice in public service because they have destroyed the economy, among other things.

And the lead democrat, Diaper Joe Biden, can't complete a whole sentence, let alone walk up stairs.

View attachment 671449

Oh the horror.
What democracy?

This ENTIRE thing about racism is so unbelievably exaggerated.

Even the big case that kicked off the entire Summer of Savages, instigated by the misnamed Black Lives Matter terrorist group, had nothing to do with race. (Race wasn’t even mentioned in the trial.)

There are a certain number of White Supremacists , as there have always been but in recent years, these actions by Democrats have made it much easier for them to recruit members, so I wouldnt doubt that their ranks have been growing a little. These Democrats don't really want people to get along and learn to live in peace with one another.

View attachment 671449

Oh the horror.

Cori walked by a Juden last week who didn't even bow to her. White supremacists are getting uppity and don't know their place. Cori has asked Reich Minister Garland to arrest a thousand whites and burn down their homes as a lesson to other Juden about the price of disobedience.

What democracy?

I know right? The SCOTUS returned the question of Abortion to the people to vote on, which is democracy.

Democracy destroyed our democracy. Letting people have a say in government goes against the one principle of the democrat party, which is unlimited power..

Cori walked by a Juden last week who didn't even bow to her. White supremacists are getting uppity and don't know their place. Cori has asked Reich Minister Garland to arrest a thousand whites and burn down their homes as a lesson to other Juden about the price of disobedience.
The Squad members, railing against the evils of non-existing “systemic racism,“ make no effort to hide their contempt for Jews.

The worst of course are Omar and Tlaib.

There are a certain number of White Supremacists , as there have always been but in recent years, these actions by Democrats have made it much easier for them to recruit members, so I wouldnt doubt that their ranks have been growing a little. These Democrats don't really want people to get along and learn to live in peace with one another.

A white supremacist is anyone with white skin.

Cucks can express their shame at being Juden, but anyone with white skin is inferior and will be a second class citizen.

Cori Bush is freaking out because some of the underclass act as if they should have the same rights as the superior colored people (POC). Whites must accept their status as a lower caste in the democrat Reich.

I know right? The SCOTUS returned the question of Abortion to the people to vote on, which is democracy.

Democracy destroyed our democracy. Letting people have a say in government goes against the one principle of the democrat party, which is unlimited power..
I never got to vote on abortion some guys in Jefferson City made a law without my vote or consent, so where again is this democracy? I don't even get to vote on the Supreme Court judges.

I never got to vote on abortion some guys in Jefferson City made a law without my vote or consent, so where again is this democracy? I don't even get to vote on the Supreme Court judges.
That's because you're a felon and lost your right to vote.

But the decent folk elected the representatives in the many states.

That's because you're a felon and lost your right to vote.

But the decent folk elected the representatives in the many states.
I have voted every year since 1980, sorry to disappoint you and by the vie voting for a representative is not democracy but a republic.

Cucks can express their shame at being Juden, but anyone with white skin is inferior and will be a second class citizen.

Cori Bush is freaking out because some of the underclass act as if they should have the same rights as the superior colored people (POC). Whites must accept their status as a lower caste in the democrat Reich.

yeah according to these leftist Democrats, but of course that isnt true.

Representative democracy means that you give up your voice to the one you put in office. They then ignore most of the reasons you elected them.

Forum List

Back