We have all been taken over by White Supremacy!!!!

If it is owned by a white person then a white person is the supreme person of the business.
Oh boy….now leftists ^^^ are so desperate to inflate the numbers of white suoremacists that they are now defining it as any whitey who owns a business.

This is the whining we will have to listen to as democrats are thrown out of pretty much every orifice in public service because they have destroyed the economy, among other things.

And the lead democrat, Diaper Joe Biden, can't complete a whole sentence, let alone walk up stairs.

That's right everyone, democracy is over, blah, blah, blah.

View attachment 671449

Oh the horror.
These race pimps need white supremacy. They want White Supremacists to threaten them. Of course it so rarely happens they need to fake racist attacks.

Oh boy….now leftists ^^^ are so desperate to inflate the numbers of white suoremacists that they are now defining it as any whitey who owns a business.
Yay!! I FINALLY get to be a white supremacist!

No wonder the democrat party wants to burn me down.

Running scared from what, the drug war died out and no longer do I do dirty deeds dirt cheap. But, just remember you had a chance to get a tan but decided to stay white.
So crickets

This is the whining we will have to listen to as democrats are thrown out of pretty much every orifice in public service because they have destroyed the economy, among other things.

And the lead democrat, Diaper Joe Biden, can't complete a whole sentence, let alone walk up stairs.

That's right everyone, democracy is over, blah, blah, blah.

View attachment 671449

Oh the horror.
We can deal a lot better with listeni g to then wbine and lie than we can allowing them to continue to destroy the country.

Funny how snowflakes buy tge divisive 'white supremacist' narrative coming from an elitist, old, white, corrupt, criminal politician who just openly broke the law again to enrich herself and declares she is above the law.

I am sure it is what makes the whites supreme in filling the capacity of the vacant offices.
Funny, not one person around here claims to be a white supremacist, and does not advocate for it, but rather condemns it.

Then we are expected to believe that white supremacy is prevalent, enough to win elections even though they all appear to be hiding it like you suggest

So which is it?

As many as are needed to reign supreme.
ask the white supremist from Missouri Corie Bush and go look in a mirror and ask yourself the same question you white supremist, lover of the demofk kkk establishment. throwing fingers at others of who you really are. we know.

The real racism in from the Left. Most people see that now.

It‘s getting so bad that Biden has now declared war on white business owners, the ones that survived the COVID shutdowns in liberal states. Just continuing Obama’s contempt for motivated, successful people.

It‘s getting so bad that Biden has now declared war on white business owners, the ones that survived the COVID shutdowns in liberal states. Just continuing Obama’s contempt for motivated, successful people.
well then xiden himself is a kkk supremist of the demofks party. He's his own worse supremist I see.

The Democrat party abandoned liberalism when it adopted identity politics, instead.

Identity politics is inherently racist because people are judged entirely on the group people assign them to and not their individual qualities.

This is the very OPPOSITE of what Martin Luther King suggested.

Forum List

Back