We have all been taken over by White Supremacy!!!!

I do not know how many "White supremacists" there are.

But you can bet that the number would drop to a pittance if a significant percentage of certain folks would please stop their horrendous amount of violent crime, not to mention the nasty attitude at work displayed again by a significant percentage of them.

The majority of people who run the US are white so it is white supremect.
1658156167065.png

The majority of people who run the US are white so it is white supremect.

Lets see now.... so many of these WHITE senators and Congress people who are in office were elected by voters. You do realize that dont you? And you do realize that many of the votes for them, in so many cases were cast by people who are black, hispanic, asian ... not only other white people.

I suppose, upon being elected they simply should have said "you know, there's so many white people around here... it makes me sick to be a white supremist... I must resign.. please elect someone else who isnt white. My bad"

Lets see now.... so many of these WHITE senators and Congress people who are in office were elected by voters. You do realize that dont you? And you do realize that many of the votes for them, in so many cases were cast by people who are black, hispanic, asian ... not only other white people.

I suppose, upon being elected they simply should have said "you know, there's so many white people around here... it makes me sick to be a white supremist... I must resign.. please elect someone else who isnt white. My bad"
When you don't have a choice you have to vote for those that can afford to run for office. You shouldn't feel bad about being white it's not like it was a choice at birth.

When you don't have a choice you have to vote for those that can afford to run for office. You shouldn't feel bad about being white it's not like it was a choice at birth.

Are you confusing what it means to be a white supremist with simply being a white person in a majority white society? and by the way, this country elected an African American to the presidency twice... on the other hand... black people rejected Kamala Harris during the presidential primaries...and she had a minescule approval rating

I don't really believe White Supremacy plays into things nearly as much as Leftist/ progressives try to use it as a political tool

Are you confusing what it means to be a white supremist with simply being a white person in a majority white society? and by the way, this country elected an African American to the presidency twice... on the other hand... black people rejected Kamala Harris during the presidential primaries...and she had a minescule approval rating

I don't really believe White Supremacy plays into things nearly as much as Leftist/ progressives try to use it as a political tool
To be perfectly fair to Moonglow, everything confuses him.

It is obvious to you or I that racist blacks and self-hating distort the beating of white supremacist as a political tool, but not to somebody like Moonglow.

Forum List

Back