We have been calling democrats "democrats" so long they ...

Hate to be the bearer of astounding news but proper names are capitalized in English. If you say "Democrat" you mean a member of a political party but when you say "democrat" you mean somebody who believes in democracy.

Hey, I don't make the language laws, I just enforce 'em.

The "Democrat Party" does not exist and never has existed. Nor does the "Republic Party". If ignorance is bliss you must be one happy guy. :gay:
We were all very impressed with your "democratic" nominating process a couple of years ago.

Unfortunately I had no such process, nor any hand in it. Had that been the case both the choices and the outcome would have been a lot different.
Nah. Trump would still be president. Sanders wasn't going anywhere. Regardless, the democratic process of the Democrat party was, ... well very undemocratic.

Hillary was supposed to be the first woman President.

Can you imagine all the fucking statues of Hillary that Trump prevented from being made?

This one got made -

hillary14591762_10155510946074062_6935406020714499179_n.jpg

Holy shit...

If Hillary was POTUS, they would have her bottle of Ketel One and prozac in her display in the American History museum.

Hate to be the bearer of astounding news but proper names are capitalized in English. If you say "Democrat" you mean a member of a political party but when you say "democrat" you mean somebody who believes in democracy.

The "Democrat Party" does not exist and never has existed. Nor does the "Republic Party". If ignorance is bliss you must be one happy guy. :gay:

Now you've done it!

Pogo is the gramer police in these here parts.

Yes, I know Pogo, my spelling.

We were all very impressed with your "democratic" nominating process a couple of years ago.

Unfortunately I had no such process, nor any hand in it. Had that been the case both the choices and the outcome would have been a lot different.
Nah. Trump would still be president. Sanders wasn't going anywhere. Regardless, the democratic process of the Democrat party was, ... well very undemocratic.

Can you imagine all the fucking statues of Hillary that Trump prevented from being made?

This one got made -

Now is this by the Lincoln Memorial or Jefferson?

Thank FUUCKING GOOODNESS we will not have the fucking Hillary Clinton Memorial on the mall.

Indeed it was. That's part of why I don't bother affiliating with political parties ---- they'll set up a dog and pony show to give the unwashed the impression that they the unwashed actually have a part to play, which is a sham. Republicans did the same thing back when another loudmouthed New Yorker came in loaded with primary victories and they nixed him for the corporate guy from Ohio. Since that resulted in their candidate coming in third, they figured this time they could sell it, and they did.

This one got made -

:hitit:

Forum List

Back