We have homeless Americans yet Obama administration to build new housing for illegals

The Homeless tend to being their Fate upon themselves.

They are fortunate enough to be born into such a powerful country and look what they do with their lives. The majority of them deserve their Fate.

Many illegals, on the other hand, risk their lives for a better future, and once they have it, they continue to work hard and don't take life for granted.

Illegals are more appreciative of America than the Homeless.

So fuck the Homeless. Let them rot.

Most homeless are either suffering from mental illness, or they're alcoholics and or drug addicts.

If they are Americans however, I would rather see them get housing before these third world leachers.

I don't give a damn if they are American. Is that supposed to mean something to me? As if, because they are American, I must value their worthless lives more than the humans who fight, risk their lives, and work their asses off for a better future?

The majority of the Homeless deserve to be culled, especially if they are mentally ill, or too addicted to drugs or alcohol to support themselves.

Regardless of your hate for the homeless, if they're American they still should come first before these invaders.
I think Ashtara has no clue about the actual reality, which is that there are homeless veterans in America, as well as the fact that thousands of American families (at least) lost their homes during the financial crisis, and still have to pay the mortgage for a property that was taken from them by the bank. Jobs are also hard to come by. But saying that, if Ashtara lost everything I wouldn't want Ashtara to be homeless.

Illegal means against the law.
Close the border.
Deport illegal immigrants.

In most cases, it's a misdemeanor. You gonna support deporting every "American" that commits a misdemeanor, or just brown ones?
Just illegal immigrants. Not about race as idiots on the left claim.

I think for most right wingers, bigotry has a lot to do with it. For those who have been here and contributed, amnesty would make them "legals." But oh hell no, the bigots won't stand for that.

They are fortunate enough to be born into such a powerful country and look what they do with their lives. The majority of them deserve their Fate.

Many illegals, on the other hand, risk their lives for a better future, and once they have it, they continue to work hard and don't take life for granted.

Most homeless are either suffering from mental illness, or they're alcoholics and or drug addicts.

If they are Americans however, I would rather see them get housing before these third world leachers.

I don't give a damn if they are American. Is that supposed to mean something to me? As if, because they are American, I must value their worthless lives more than the humans who fight, risk their lives, and work their asses off for a better future?

The majority of the Homeless deserve to be culled, especially if they are mentally ill, or too addicted to drugs or alcohol to support themselves.

Regardless of your hate for the homeless, if they're American they still should come first before these invaders.

I do not hate the Homeless. I merely feel nothing for them. There is a big difference.

I think Ashtara has no clue about the actual reality, which is that there are homeless veterans in America, as well as the fact that thousands of American families (at least) lost their homes during the financial crisis, and still have to pay the mortgage for a property that was taken from them by the bank. Jobs are also hard to come by. But saying that, if Ashtara lost everything I wouldn't want Ashtara to be homeless.

And I'm sure if she crossed the border illegally into Mexico, the Mexican government would be eager to provide a home for her.

Close the border.

In most cases, it's a misdemeanor. You gonna support deporting every "American" that commits a misdemeanor, or just brown ones?

I think for most right wingers, bigotry has a lot to do with it. For those who have been here and contributed, amnesty would make them "legals." But oh hell no, the bigots won't stand for that.

And I'm certain as a Dimocrat you're all for amnesty.

Trouble is, our elected officials in both parties are Vote Whores, catering to the Hispanic vote nowadays, when it comes to dealing with Illegal Aliens.

The Republicans want them to stay, to drive (and keep) the price of labor down.

The Democrats want them to stay, to cultivate new generations of grateful Democratic voters.

And both are stupid. The local Democrats are having problems with getting the Hispanic vote out for Infanticide Barbie the baby killer, most hispanics frown on baby killing, and they also frown on homosexual 'marriage' and child adoption. The Republicans are all for criminal illegals, because they think they'll get both cheap labor and pass the costs of low wages off on the government with food stamp subsidies and the like without having to pay more taxes, plus having a huge demographic of school drop outs and un-assimilated foreign nationals.

I do not hate the Homeless. I merely feel nothing for them. There is a big difference.
Its not surprising that a satanic worshiper like you has no feelings for the homeless even though many in that condition were put there by the most dreadful recession since the Great Depression...

It is hoped that someday that sick puppies like you find yourself living in a cardboard box and freeze...

Close the border.

No, people with common sense won't allow that.

Close the border.

Based upon your posting history, bigotry seems a big part of your beliefs. Bigotry is not "common sense" except among right/white wingers.

Close the border.

Based upon your posting history, bigotry seems a big part of your beliefs. Bigotry is not "common sense" except among right/white wingers.

Close the border.
No amnesty.
Deport illegals of all races.

Close the border.

I see more bigotry from the left. You idiots don't know reading comprehension very well.

Why can't we do both?
Why should the American taxpayers be funding housing for people who are not supposed to be here.
And don't come back with "should we just throw them out into the street"......

First off, there is no evidence -- other than the racist "Examiner" site -- that Obama is building free housing for so-called "illegals." The might be building temporary facilities (essentially a prison) while some are processed to determine proper disposition, but there is no permanent housing being built.

Second, so-called "illegals" who have lived here for years, and lived decent lives, are contributing significantly to our society, a hell of a lot more than some conservative bigots are contributing. To provide decent housing for them, at a reasonable cost, is not a bad idea.

Forum List

Back