We have homeless Americans yet Obama administration to build new housing for illegals

The hate from the right keeps on coming. Ironically the same bunch that's always starting threads about what haters lefties are.

Fucking disgusting !

Obama administration to build more 'family friendly' housing for illegal aliens

On Thursday, U.S. Department of Homeland Security, Jeh Johnson, appeared at a forum held at the Center for Strategic and International Studies in Washington D.C. According to the man tasked with defending this nation's borders, not only will the American people be forced to welcome more illegal aliens into our communities, but we will also be forced to cough up even more of our dwindling dollars to accommodate them as well.
When an audience member complained to Johnson that so many of those who crossed our border in the recent surge from Central America were held in "jail facilities," Johnson replied:
We had detention space for about 34,000 individuals. Only 95 beds total for family units. Only 95 family unit capability out of 34,000.
And so we believe it's necessary to build more of that capability in the event we have another spike, like we had last summer. 95 out of 34,000 is just not acceptable. And so, I want to build additional capability that can be converted from one use to the other.
Laughably, Johnson also claimed that his agency has made it very difficult for people to cross our borders illegally, stating: "...the American public is susceptible to claims that we have an open, porous border, through which unaccompanied minors and members of terrorist organizations such as ISIL may pass."
We are "susceptible" to such claims, because our border with Mexico is in fact, "porous," and at least 66,000 "unaccompanied minors" have crossed that border within the last year, according to DHS' own data.
Johnson also went on to reiterate President Obama's promise to grant a blanket amnesty to millions of illegal aliens, by executive order.
Watch Johnson's appearance in its entirety...
While this policy will only encourage millions more to enter this country illegally, the promise to provide more comfortable housing to them, rather than actually protecting the border, should come as no surprise...
In 2012, the DHS announced the opening of a $32 million facility in San Antonio, Texas, in which illegal alien detainees are provided with a library with internet access, cable TV, basketball courts, a fitness center, soccer fields and even a dining facility complete with salad bar.
Under the Obama administration, the following amenities and privileges have been provided to many criminals awaiting deportation proceedings in government facilities:
-free movement for detainees
-longer visiting hours
-replacing guards with "resident advisors"
-allowing detainees to wear their own clothing
-dance classes
-movie nights
-art classes
-cooking classes
-tutoring and computer training
-self-serve beverage stations
One thing is for certain, this country is simply not being protected in any way by the current administration.

Obama administration to build more family friendly housing for illegal aliens - National Immigration Reform Examiner.com
Family friendly dwellings in an internment and deportation camp, right?

Why can't we do both?
Because illegals are illegal. Send them back.

If you build them houses, at least you will know where they are when your big roundup comes.

If they aren't here in the first place, problem solved entirely.

I wish, but unfortunately we have tens of millions of Americans (Dimocrats) who don't believe in borders, and want the illegals here.
Trouble is, our elected officials in both parties are Vote Whores, catering to the Hispanic vote nowadays, when it comes to dealing with Illegal Aliens.

The Republicans want them to stay, to drive (and keep) the price of labor down.

The Democrats want them to stay, to cultivate new generations of grateful Democratic voters.

Meanwhile, our Republic, and its People, and its laws, suffer the fallout from these greedy whorish bastards.

It's time to elect a gaggle of new politicians with the balls to say 'No - go home'.

But we won't.

Although there may be some hope, after January 20, 2017.

Why can't we do both?

If you build them houses, at least you will know where they are when your big roundup comes.

I wish, but unfortunately we have tens of millions of Americans (Dimocrats) who don't believe in borders, and want the illegals here.
Trouble is, our elected officials in both parties are Vote Whores, catering to the Hispanic vote nowadays, when it comes to dealing with Illegal Aliens.

The Democrats want them to stay, to cultivate new generations of grateful Democratic voters.

Meanwhile, our Republic, and its People, and its laws, suffer the fallout from these greedy whorish bastards.

It's time to elect a gaggle of new politicians with the balls to say 'No - go home'.

But we won't.

naaahhh..this country is finished. Collapse, partitioning and reconstruction will be the next and final chapter in the history of this nation.
"electing" some more politicians won't change a single thing. Be serious.

But we won't.

naaahhh..this country is finished. Collapse, partitioning and reconstruction will be the next and final chapter in the history of this nation.
"electing" some more politicians won't change a single thing. Be serious.
I hope you're wrong, but I won't bet the farm on it.

"We have homeless Americans yet Obama administration to build new housing for illegals"

This fails as a false comparison fallacy.

And how do you know they're 'illegal' if they haven't been determined guilty in a court of law.

"We have homeless Americans yet Obama administration to build new housing for illegals"

And how do you know they're 'illegal' if they haven't been determined guilty in a court of law.

They aren't citizens.
They crossed the border.
That is illegal.

They aren't citizens.
They crossed the border.
That is illegal.
Yes.

Agreed.

If they can't prove citizenship nor legal immigrant status then they're Illegal Aliens.

De facto, if not de jure, and, with a 95% (or better) probability that they would, indeed, be found so de jure, as well.

Close enough for government work, given some accommodation for those who claim such status but whom need extra time or help to prove it.

Most, however, won't bother - they know they've been busted fair-and-square.

Everyone else knows it, too.

This is not rocket science.

The Homeless tend to being their Fate upon themselves.

They are fortunate enough to be born into such a powerful country and look what they do with their lives. The majority of them deserve their Fate.

Many illegals, on the other hand, risk their lives for a better future, and once they have it, they continue to work hard and don't take life for granted.

Illegals are more appreciative of America than the Homeless.

So fuck the Homeless. Let them rot.

Of course, to you no one is illegal, in fact if up to you we wouldn't have a border in the first place.

They are fortunate enough to be born into such a powerful country and look what they do with their lives. The majority of them deserve their Fate.

Many illegals, on the other hand, risk their lives for a better future, and once they have it, they continue to work hard and don't take life for granted.

Most homeless are either suffering from mental illness, or they're alcoholics and or drug addicts.

If they are Americans however, I would rather see them get housing before these third world leachers.

Most homeless are either suffering from mental illness, or they're alcoholics and or drug addicts.

If they are Americans however, I would rather see them get housing before these third world leachers.

I don't give a damn if they are American. Is that supposed to mean something to me? As if, because they are American, I must value their worthless lives more than the humans who fight, risk their lives, and work their asses off for a better future?

The majority of the Homeless deserve to be culled, especially if they are mentally ill, or too addicted to drugs or alcohol to support themselves.

I don't give a damn if they are American. Is that supposed to mean something to me? As if, because they are American, I must value their worthless lives more than the humans who fight, risk their lives, and work their asses off for a better future?

The majority of the Homeless deserve to be culled, especially if they are mentally ill, or too addicted to drugs or alcohol to support themselves.

Regardless of your hate for the homeless, if they're American they still should come first before these invaders.

Typical for an idiot libtard.

Forum List

Back