We Have Only Just Begun

Never mind. Rhetorical question. I realize we are dealing with a cult here.
I'm hoping some of this stuff just wears off over time, like a bad fever. They just aren't connected right now.
So you believe that at some point we will come to embrace the one party state? Do you image we will make good little obediant minions of the Democrat Reich?

Talk about delusional.
Huh? What radio show told you that?

I'm glad you feel you have to fabricate my opinions.

Oh, sorry, I'll put it more simply for you: Lie.

I'm hoping some of this stuff just wears off over time, like a bad fever. They just aren't connected right now.
So you believe that at some point we will come to embrace the one party state? Do you image we will make good little obediant minions of the Democrat Reich?

Talk about delusional.

You said you hope "this stuff" wears off over time. By that I presume you mean our love of freedom and justice. Otherwise, what do you imagine is going to "wear off?"

My focus is on Trumpism.
Which is WHAT????

I will NEVER get a straight answer from any of you leftists on that goddamn idiotic shit.

You're now officially the cop killer caucus.

You actually believe its just smooth sailing for you now, don't you?
Evidently the plan is to kill and terrorize anyone who crosses them.

The American Al Qaeda.
mac why are you avoiding answering what boots asked you?....
I was watching him melt down and flail. These people are like children.

As I recall, I think the question was, "What is Trumpism?" -- seems like a pretty obtuse question to me.

The answer, obviously, is "the obedient group pathology surrounding and enabling anything Trump says or does".
"Trumpism" is a Democrat fairy tale. Your definition is hilarious considering that you're a servile minion of the Democrat Reich.
You are Trumpism. Obedient, arrogant ignorance.
That sounds more like a minion of the Reich.

Talk about delusional.

You said you hope "this stuff" wears off over time. By that I presume you mean our love of freedom and justice. Otherwise, what do you imagine is going to "wear off?"
Trumpism, Einstein.

I'm not holding my breath on the more feral Trumpsters like you, though.

Talk about delusional.

You already have. Most of the state governments are in Republican control, gerrymandering has helped ensure that. You've got the SCOTUS. You had the Senate. One of yours even proposed legislation to ban the Democrat Party. Sound like encroaching one-party control? Sure does.

The only thing him being acquitted by the Senate does is allow him to run in 2024.

For some odd reason, trumpers have it in their head that double jeopardy applies to impeachment and he can't be charged with any of the illegal things he did.

He can and will be charged Georgia is charging him for his threats against their governor and others.

He is also facing charges by the federal government as well as various state governments including Pennsylvania Michigan New York and others
Dream on.

Talk about delusional.

You already have. Most of the state governments are in Republican control, gerrymandering has helped ensure that. You've got the SCOTUS. You had the Senate. One of yours even proposed legislation to ban the Democrat Party. Sound like enriching one-party control? Sure does.
No mirrors in TrumpWorld.

They're scared to death of President Trump and his supporters. They should be.

Yes. They should be. They should take very seriously. They now know how far this man is willing to go in order to retain power.

Talk about delusional.

You already have. Most of the state governments are in Republican control, gerrymandering has helped ensure that. You've got the SCOTUS. You had the Senate. One of yours even proposed legislation to ban the Democrat Party. Sound like enriching one-party control? Sure does.

Oh...they got some mirrors...they're just. a bit warped.
2j3m3r.jpg

Yes. They should be. They should take very seriously. They now know how far this man is willing to go in order to retain power.
He can't do anything without the will of the people. Remember, he got 75 MILLION votes, and they were all legal.

Remember. He sent a mob to storm the capital and over turn the election.

Biden got 81,283,098 votes. All legal. The will of the people :)

He can't do anything without the will of the people. Remember, he got 75 MILLION votes, and they were all legal.

I don't believe that. Carry on.

You mean he's willing to go as far as requesting an audit or the votes? Horrors!

The Reich is infested with clowns.

He's already been acquitted of that charge. Only Democrat Reich minions are swallowing your propaganda.

Last edited:

Bullshit. The election was swindled. It couldn't be more obvious.

Talk about delusional.

Oh...they got some mirrors...they're just. a bit warped.
View attachment 457167
The theory that you and Mac are capable of introspection doesn't pass the laugh test.

Forum List

Back