We KNEW it would happen sooner or later.. Vegas victim suing

I didn't have time to sit on the news all day yesterday, kid had a dentist appointment. You don't have to be such a prick all the time when folks politely ask you a simple, and reasonable, question. You keep being such a little bitch I'll just ignore you instead of filtering through your miserable hatred constantly to find worthwhile commentary, JS.

In any event, thank you for the link, I'll read that in a bit.

Hey, I was running around all day yesterday, too, didn't get home until 7 PM, but I STILL had time to keep abreast of the news.

But being mad at me is easier than admitting you were wrong, I guess.

Where exactly did I come off as mad? I think you're rude, not the same. Also where was I wrong dumbass?

The police are STILL saying the timeline can change. They are supposed to give a statement tomorrow.
You dont know procedures or laws. Its also very possible times were written down wrong and other shit.
See, this is why we have investigations

Uh, huh. Or it could be exactly what it appears. They didn't want to disturb a guest who was a high roller.

The police are STILL saying the timeline can change. They are supposed to give a statement tomorrow.
You dont know procedures or laws. Its also very possible times were written down wrong and other shit.
See, this is why we have investigations

Uh, huh. Or it could be exactly what it appears. They didn't want to disturb a guest who was a high roller.
OMG LOL
Yea, he has money so shooting people is no big deal. GENIUS

Where exactly did I come off as mad? I think you're rude, not the same. Also where was I wrong dumbass?

I'm only rude to stupid arrogant people who lack compassion.

You're a fucking fruit loop dude. All I fucking asked was for your source and I even said please - learn to read who is saying what and stop being such a little bitch. I'm done with you, enjoy barking at the wall. Number four on my ignored list.

OMG LOL

Hey, when you have a slogan like, "What happens in Vegas Stays in Vegas", you are kind of implying a sort of permissiveness, aren't you?

You're a fucking fruit loop dude. All I fucking asked was for your source and I even said please - learn to read who is saying what and stop being such a little bitch. I'm done with you, enjoy barking at the wall. Number four on my ignored list.

Yes, it will be fun to keep mocking you and you not fighting back...

OMG LOL

Hey, when you have a slogan like, "What happens in Vegas Stays in Vegas", you are kind of implying a sort of permissiveness, aren't you?

Yes, it will be fun to keep mocking you and you not fighting back...
fucking troll

The objects discussed are irrelevant to the intention and action of the person wielding them
So if the Vegas shooter didn't have the firepower that he had, how does he shoot 600 people from a window far away in the 10 or so minutes it took to find him? :popcorn:
If he was hell bent on murder as he was what law would have stopped him?

He could have just as easily fired those shots without a bump stock
He could have bought a Ford F350 and an 8 foot snow plow and killed as many or more.

The intent of the person is the causal factor not a gun not an accessory for a gun not a truck etc
But how does he shoot 600 people in such a short time if there had been laws outlawing what he used?

The objects discussed are irrelevant to the intention and action of the person wielding them
So if the Vegas shooter didn't have the firepower that he had, how does he shoot 600 people from a window far away in the 10 or so minutes it took to find him? :popcorn:

He could have bought a Ford F350 and an 8 foot snow plow and killed as many or more.

The intent of the person is the causal factor not a gun not an accessory for a gun not a truck etc
But how does he shoot 600 people in such a short time if there had been laws outlawing what he used?
Lol IKR? Whats a black market?
Its like drugs. Ever since we outlawed them, they are virtually non existent.

Nobody is libel for what that mad fuck did, I'm glad he blew his own brains out and is dead. Now the woman who just lost her husband and two youngest kids to an illegal who killed them she should sue every Dem involved in sanctuary cities.
The shooter is responsible. His estate should be sued, and his heirs screwed.

Lol IKR? Whats a black market?
Its like drugs. Ever since we outlawed them, they are virtually non existent.
So you agree that if we could outlaw those types of weapons properly that it would be a good thing. Good for you.

Just in the interest of keeping facts straight, he didn't shoot 600 people. Last I looked/heard we have no idea how many were actually shot and how many were just injured in the stamped to get out of there.

Las Vegas shooting: Lawsuit filed as new questions raised over timeline - CNN
California college student injured in the Las Vegas music festival massacre filed a lawsuit Wednesday against the hotel owners, the concert promoter and bump stock manufacturers, claiming they were all liable in the mass shooting.
To me, they are on the right track by suing the hotel, but what does the concert promoter have to do with what happened?

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly
why does the hotel deserve blame?
Well, how could the guy's extra "luggage" not be noticed while being at the hotel? It was brought in when he first showed up and was given a key to the room he did his shooting from. How many days had he been there so far before the shooting took place? How could the cleaning staff not pick up on anything where his staying there was concerned?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Just in the interest of keeping facts straight, he didn't shoot 600 people. Last I looked/heard we have no idea how many were actually shot and how many were just injured in the stamped to get out of there.

Hey, you slacker. Don't complain about getting trampled by people who were running in fear of their lives because a nut was shooting at them!

You see what I mean by a lack of compassion?

No, you probably don't, because I humiliated you too many times and you are hiding.

Las Vegas shooting: Lawsuit filed as new questions raised over timeline - CNN
California college student injured in the Las Vegas music festival massacre filed a lawsuit Wednesday against the hotel owners, the concert promoter and bump stock manufacturers, claiming they were all liable in the mass shooting.
To me, they are on the right track by suing the hotel, but what does the concert promoter have to do with what happened?

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly
why does the hotel deserve blame?
Well, how could the guy's extra "luggage" not be noticed while being at the hotel? It was brought in when he first showed up and was given a key to the room he did his shooting from. How many days had he been there so far before the shooting took place? How could the cleaning staff not pick up on anything where his staying there was concerned?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Bags go in and out ALL day at hotels. Do you understand what they are?
Should a hotel with 1000 guests keep tabs on everyone? People can also request not have their room clean. I always do when i stay more than a night somewhere.
I fail to see how that makes the culpable.

Forum List

Back