We Need a States Consitutional Amendment Article V Convention ASAP

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Todays SCOTUS ruling is merely the latest in a long series of outrages.

We have had the SCOTUS not only redefine what marriage is, all by their lonesome and in complete disregard for the literal reading of the Constitution's 10th Amendment, but also we have seen bad rulings on law and bad law that need to be reversed and only an Article V Convention will be able to go over the heads of the SCOTUS and redress these acts of insanity, perversion and degeneration.

1. We need a Balanced Budget Amendment. Just about every state has one and the federal governments $17 TRILLION deficit proves it is unable to restrain itself from spending at all.

2. We need term limits. We need to get rid of a professional political class and return the federal government back tot he control of the people and out of the control of professional pols and lawyers.

3. We need to purge for-profit corporate money from our system and break the corporate oligarchies power over the federal government and our nation.

4. We need a pro-life amendment. We need to stop the travesty and evil of the murder of unborn babies.

5. We need to pass an amendment that will give reaffirmation in plain modern language that the 2nd Amendment and gun rights are not to be infringed in anyway for law abiding people.

6. We need to protect private property from government seizure without a conviction in trial first.

7. We need an amendment to clearly state that the government cannot stop and search a person without due cause.

8. We need to extend the protections of old fashioned criminal due process to regulatory law as well. Government bureaucracies can fine, imprison and confiscate the belongings of American citizens without any of the Bill of Rights protections. This must be fixed to protect our freedoms.

9. We need an amendment to limit the breadth and scope of presidential Executive Orders.

10. We need to clarify that the First Amendment protects the free speech rights of government employees and officials and such activity does not constitute a violation of the separation clause, in fact it is the primary purpose of the 1st Amendment. Spell it out clearly and roll back 90% of libtard excesses.

11. Reform the tax code and remove it from the ability of Congress to manipulate it. Put in place a flat tax of 15% for every dollar earned over the poverty line. Abolish all corporate tax deductions except for the deduction of all American salaries paid out.

12. mandate that no laws can exempt the federal government at any level, branch or twig of government to include the courts, Congress and executive staff.

13. We need an amendment that specifies that no treaty we sign can ever be interpreted or conveyed to mean that the sovereignty of the USA is in any way compromised or subordinate to any international organization of any kind like the Vatican or the UN. Fast tracking legislation needs to have restrictions so that the full Senate gets an up or down vote on every treaty, and prior to that vote the full text of the treaty must be made open to the public for 10ays.

We have been sitting on our asses and letting the chattering classes steal our freedoms and rights mostly to benefit international corporations and Wall Street banks. If we do not take action soon we will lose the freedom our prior generations of heroic American citizens soldiers passed down to us.

Let us make good on our loyalty oaths to the US flag and the Republic by putting these bastards back in the place - the bottom of the political order.

Just posted this in a new thread. EVERYONE needs to get behind this and the above

SNIP;

Another blistering dissent from Justice Scalia, not against same-sex marriage per se, but against the damage the Supreme Court is doing to American democracy:

JUSTICE SCALIA, with whom JUSTICE THOMAS joins, dissenting.

I join THE CHIEF JUSTICE’s opinion in full. I write separately to call attention to this Court’s threat to American democracy.

ALL of it here:
Read more: http://therightscoop.com/justice-scalia-the-supreme-court-threatens-american-democracy/#ixzz3eBpOMaJP

Staphanie is hysterical

As to the convention, we needed one right after that abominable Citizens United decision

I agree on all but one point.

Abortion should be up to the states.

Insipid liberals should not be restrained from keeping their genetic garbage out of the genepool.

I'm not joking either. Someone who would kill their baby out of convenience clearly has something wrong with them. They should not be reproducing EVER.

Liberals are dangerously stupid people, they're a liability to mankind. They have proven either Natural Selection doesn't always work, or that we have way too many safety standards. Next time you pick up a jar of fishbait and see the words :

NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION

You know it's because some obots thought it was caviar, got sick, and sued the company.

We have had the SCOTUS not only redefine what marriage is, all by their lonesome and in complete disregard for the literal reading of the Constitution's 10th Amendment, but also we have seen bad rulings on law and bad law that need to be reversed and only an Article V Convention will be able to go over the heads of the SCOTUS and redress these acts of insanity, perversion and degeneration.

All by their lonesome? 37 states already did this prior to their ruling.

I would be unsupportive of a constitutional convention sponsored by either side of the political coin at this time.

Frankly, there are possibly five members of Congress I trust, and I wouldn't want the rest to get their excrement-encrusted fingers on my Constitution.

Staphanie is hysterical

As to the convention, we needed one right after that abominable Citizens United decision

I don't think the word 'hysterical' means what you think it does. She had more facts, links to facts and reason in her post than you did.

I would be unsupportive of a constitutional convention sponsored by either side of the political coin at this time.

Frankly, there are possibly five members of Congress I trust, and I wouldn't want the rest to get their excrement-encrusted fingers on my Constitution.

They already have.

The states would elect their own delegations how they see fit, and I trust them a hell of a lot more than I trust the NRC and GOP elites to fix a god damned thing after they betrayed their voters and turned into Obama supporters.

I agree on all but one point.

Abortion should be up to the states.

Insipid liberals should not be restrained from keeping their genetic garbage out of the genepool.

I'm not joking either. Someone who would kill their baby out of convenience clearly has something wrong with them. They should not be reproducing EVER.

Liberals are dangerously stupid people, they're a liability to mankind. They have proven either Natural Selection doesn't always work, or that we have way too many safety standards. Next time you pick up a jar of fishbait and see the words :

NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION

You know it's because some obots thought it was caviar, got sick, and sued the company.

Well, whatever the convention would pass the amendments would still have to go to the states and get the approval of I think 38 states. So it isn't like the convention can force anything on the rest of the country.

Not going to happen.

Just heard a Senator Cordell on the Laura Ingram show make just this same appeal for a states convention. I think these ridiculous last two SCOTUS decisions that ignore the written law and the long held definition of what specific words mean are the straws that broke the camels back and we will see state and local politicians swinging over to support a states amendment article V convention.

Just posted this in a new thread. EVERYONE needs to get behind this and the above

SNIP;

Another blistering dissent from Justice Scalia, not against same-sex marriage per se, but against the damage the Supreme Court is doing to American democracy:

I join THE CHIEF JUSTICE’s opinion in full. I write separately to call attention to this Court’s threat to American democracy.

ALL of it here:
Read more: http://therightscoop.com/justice-scalia-the-supreme-court-threatens-american-democracy/#ixzz3eBpOMaJP

Other than the demographic long march, I don't see any other way to fix this. The GOP is controlled by corporate interests that will not fight for social issues and they refuse to recognize the damage that these issues cause the country and the threat to religious freedoms they represent. This is mostly due to those same politicians being philanderers, switch hitters and fellatio experts their own selves.

Let's take a moment to thank all the patriots who helped block Bork's nomination in 1987, getting us Justice Kennedy instead.

Sometimes the payoff for fighting the good fight happens way down the line. So always keep opposing the forces of conservative tyranny, even if you lose a few.

A Constitutional Convention would likely mean the death of this country entirely.

But I'm really not worried about it, it's never gonna happen.

They already have.

The states would elect their own delegations how they see fit, and I trust them a hell of a lot more than I trust the NRC and GOP elites to fix a god damned thing after they betrayed their voters and turned into Obama supporters.
One would think that the states would have an interest in using a convention to regain powers, but remember it was the states that voluntarily ceded power to the federal government in 1913 with the 17th amendment. And today we are even more impious, love liberty less, and are more likely to scrap the constitution entirely and annoint a king under which all power is consolidated.

SNIP;

ALL of it here:

Other than the demographic long march, I don't see any other way to fix this. The GOP is controlled by corporate interests that will not fight for social issues and they refuse to recognize the damage that these issues cause the country and the threat to religious freedoms they represent. This is mostly due to those same politicians being philanderers, switch hitters and fellatio experts their own selves.

The "demographic long march" is going in the other direction.

SNIP;

ALL of it here:

The "demographic long march" is going in the other direction.

No, it is not.

Too soon.

America has to reach rock-bottom before recovery can begin. We're not there yet but we must give Our Kenyan Emperor props for doing his best toward that goal.

1. We need a Balanced Budget Amendment. Just about every state has one and the federal governments $17 TRILLION deficit proves it is unable to restrain itself from spending at all.

2. We need term limits. We need to get rid of a professional political class and return the federal government back tot he control of the people and out of the control of professional pols and lawyers.

3. We need to purge for-profit corporate money from our system and break the corporate oligarchies power over the federal government and our nation.

4. We need a pro-life amendment. We need to stop the travesty and evil of the murder of unborn babies.

5. We need to pass an amendment that will give reaffirmation in plain modern language that the 2nd Amendment and gun rights are not to be infringed in anyway for law abiding people.

6. We need to protect private property from government seizure without a conviction in trial first.

7. We need an amendment to clearly state that the government cannot stop and search a person without due cause.

8. We need to extend the protections of old fashioned criminal due process to regulatory law as well. Government bureaucracies can fine, imprison and confiscate the belongings of American citizens without any of the Bill of Rights protections. This must be fixed to protect our freedoms.

9. We need an amendment to limit the breadth and scope of presidential Executive Orders.

10. We need to clarify that the First Amendment protects the free speech rights of government employees and officials and such activity does not constitute a violation of the separation clause, in fact it is the primary purpose of the 1st Amendment. Spell it out clearly and roll back 90% of libtard excesses.

11. Reform the tax code and remove it from the ability of Congress to manipulate it. Put in place a flat tax of 15% for every dollar earned over the poverty line. Abolish all corporate tax deductions except for the deduction of all American salaries paid out.

12. mandate that no laws can exempt the federal government at any level, branch or twig of government to include the courts, Congress and executive staff.

13. We need an amendment that specifies that no treaty we sign can ever be interpreted or conveyed to mean that the sovereignty of the USA is in any way compromised or subordinate to any international organization of any kind like the Vatican or the UN. Fast tracking legislation needs to have restrictions so that the full Senate gets an up or down vote on every treaty, and prior to that vote the full text of the treaty must be made open to the public for 10ays.

We have been sitting on our asses and letting the chattering classes steal our freedoms and rights mostly to benefit international corporations and Wall Street banks. If we do not take action soon we will lose the freedom our prior generations of heroic American citizens soldiers passed down to us.

Let us make good on our loyalty oaths to the US flag and the Republic by putting these bastards back in the place - the bottom of the political order.
where'd you come up with all that?

Forum List

Back