We need an independent commission to look at what happened in Afghanistan

You are deflecting.
No one is arguing against leaving.
It is HOW THE EXIT HAPPENED that is the problem.
Biden had numerous agencies, his own military, our allies in the field and finally the ambassador herself trying to tell him an abandonment like what he did would be a disaster.
he didn't listen.
ONLY BIDEN is responsible for HOW to facilitate the exit.
He completely fucked that up with no attempt to secure an exit.
HIS FAULT ONLY.
What would you have done differently that would not have relied on the Afghan Army?

GFY. She fckd it up and suddenly you rush to defense?

Meltdown? Nah, better scroll and realize.

Maybe you've bought into the grand illusion? And that's what it is. Biden is a disaster, a complete fck up.

Now run along, you're never to be trusted

I didn't buy into anything, and my saying something about the blow-up over 'cmp' hasn't got anything to do with any personal beliefs....I'm just saying if you want to be the grammar / spelling police perhaps this level of discussion is above you. I just personally hate when someone tries to bust someone's balls over a minor mistake in typing. To me it's just petty....and has nothing to do with the topic being discussed.

It isn't just a Biden problem, it didn't start now, and it goes much deeper than what happened today. It requires some serious political soul searching and our broken hyperpatisan political system is incapable of doing that with integrity.

Some of the questions that come to me, as more and more news reveals hidden cracks.

1. What did various military and civilian intelligence say, know, miss?
2. What was relayed to Biden, and his national security team?
3.What was happening with Afghan leadership?
4. What information, if any, was ignored by Biden?
5. Could the outcome have been different while still allowing withdrawal and how?
6. What has the Taliban been doing since they signed that agreement?

More questions.
I'm about investigated out. All this work we put into endless investigations not only costs a whole lot of money but a whole lot of time that could be used for other purposes. All we ever do is investigate anymore. There's not time left for anything else.

I didn't buy into anything, and my saying something about the blow-up over 'cmp' hasn't got anything to do with any personal beliefs....I'm just saying if you want to be the grammar / spelling police perhaps this level of discussion is above you. I just personally hate when someone tries to bust someone's balls over a minor mistake in typing. To me it's just petty....and has nothing to do with the topic being discussed.

Sigh.... go bother someone else

What would you have done differently that would not have relied on the Afghan Army?
I am not the President. I don't have a line of people on the ground to give me advice that he does.
But I can tell you one thing - I would have AT LEAST attempted to provide security for everyone to get out. He did not.
That is unconscionable, stupid and incompetent.
Every evacuation ever done by anyone always included necessary security to get people out.
Except Biden.

Yes they will fight to see who gets in bed with the invading forces first.
Americans get all fatastically fascinated by false flag wars, so we can "participate" from our easy chairs in "our" asskicking some third world brown skins.

It isn't just a Biden problem, it didn't start now, and it goes much deeper than what happened today. It requires some serious political soul searching and our broken hyperpatisan political system is incapable of doing that with integrity.

Some of the questions that come to me, as more and more news reveals hidden cracks.

5. Could the outcome have been different while still allowing withdrawal and how?

More questions.
More lawyer fees? Can’t we just put it behind us? We should have never been there. Once Osama was killed it should have been over.

More questions.
It's kinda' funny. Not so long ago this would be a no brainer. Of course there should be an independent commission and after they have their findings then it's up to Congress to enact any changes. However, Congress is not up to the task but at least we would hopefully have some answers as we want to avoid executing extended wars with little upside for the U.S. (or anyone else for that matter)

Joe better get all American's out before they are executed by the Taliban. If he doesn't America will call for his head.

I don't think it will be with Democrats in the majority.
I kinda think the democrats WILL investigate the Afghanistan situation and spin it to their advantage as best they can to blame Trump. Or the Afghanis, or the military and intelligence agencies. They will leave out the parts that make them look bad and twist the facts to avoid any responsibility. Not that the Repubs wouldn't do the same if it was the other way around, but there's one big difference: the Dems seem to control most of the media these days, and that matters.

I am not the President. I don't have a line of people on the ground to give me advice that he does.
But I can tell you one thing - I would have AT LEAST attempted to provide security for everyone to get out. He did not.
That is unconscionable, stupid and incompetent.
Every evacuation ever done by anyone always included necessary security to get people out.
Except Biden.
Like "how exactly" do you do that? "ok we're leaving in a month, but if you want to come with ... please sign up at the window?"

Look, personally I saw this coming the minute W led the cheering American public on TV into the deaths of US soldiers in Iraq to .... NATION BUILD. Afgahanistan became a bastard stepson to our "larger" neocon adventure. The American public wanted the fuck out ever since the Army got gut shot in Iraq. AQ was NEVER IN IRAQ. They were, and still are, in Afghan.

Obama knew it, and the military somehow kept Trump from pulling out ... of course we're still in Syria too. It's probably correct to say that if Biden thought it was a good strategic defense move, we're fucked. But ya know, Trump was trying to do the same damn thing.

And if you knew a way to sell to the American public a war that would go on another 20 years, without some asshole like Trump coming along seeking cheap headlines, or a weak guy like Biden pulling the plug .... let me know.

But we wasted American military lives and limbs, and there really was no way to politically sustain support so long as politicians see some personal gain

“The likelihood there’s going to be the Taliban overrunning everything and owning the whole country is highly unlikely.”
-- Joe Biden

'Biden’s claimed that his administration had plans in place to “respond to every constituency.”

When the last plane went 'wheels-up' (and the last Afghani still clinging to the plane plummeted to his death), there were some 10,000 Americans abandoned, left behind in Taliban-held Afghanistan.

Biden's response?
'Biden pledged that, “Over the coming days, we intend to transport out thousands of American citizens who have been living and working in Afghanistan.” This was his subtle acknowledgment that thousands of U.S. citizens are trapped in and around Kabul with no ability to get to the airport, which is their only way out of the country.”

What such a committee should end up reporting:

'All of this makes it hard to believe Biden’s claim that his administration had plans in place to “respond to every constituency.” (I think he meant “contingency.”) Apparently, (according to Biden) our deliberate plan was to:

• Leave Bagram Air Base without telling the local Afghan commander, leaving it to get looted before the Afghan military could take over;
  • Leave ourselves only the option of Kabul International Airport for airlifting people in and out of the country;
  • Evacuate our troops before we evacuated civilians; and
  • Not leave enough forces on the ground to ensure a safe evacuation of civilians, so that we needed to send 3,000 more personnel into the country.
Biden also said that, “In the coming days, the U.S. military will provide assistance to move more [Special Immigrant Visa]-eligible Afghans and their families out of Afghanistan.”

Afghanistan war veteran Matt Zeller, cofounder of the nonprofit No One Left Behind, contends that the administration is wildly undercounting how many Afghans worked for us and are now at risk."

Biden and his hand-picked group of circus clowns running things were way out of their league and had no idea what they were ...are...doing.

'Historic'
'Epic'
'Embarrassing'
'Humiliating'
'Tragic'
'Disastrous'
''Worse Than Saigon'

...the headlines / reports - even from CNN - tell you everything you need to know.

Like "how exactly" do you do that? "ok we're leaving in a month, but if you want to come with ... please sign up at the window?"

Look, personally I saw this coming the minute W led the cheering American public on TV into the deaths of US soldiers in Iraq to .... NATION BUILD. Afgahanistan became a bastard stepson to our "larger" neocon adventure. The American public wanted the fuck out ever since the Army got gut shot in Iraq. AQ was NEVER IN IRAQ. They were, and still are, in Afghan.

Obama knew it, and the military somehow kept Trump from pulling out ... of course we're still in Syria too. It's probably correct to say that if Biden thought it was a good strategic defense move, we're fucked. But ya know, Trump was trying to do the same damn thing.

And if you knew a way to sell to the American public a war that would go on another 20 years, without some asshole like Trump coming along seeking cheap headlines, or a weak guy like Biden pulling the plug .... let me know.

But we wasted American military lives and limbs, and there really was no way to politically sustain support so long as politicians see some personal gain
You realize in Saigon we evacuated 130,000 people?
Joe bragged last night about evacuating 2000. That is beyond pathetic.
How do you provide security for an evacuation??/ Really?? Is that a real question?
You know Biden sent 4000 troops there to secure the airport.... AFTER they left???
WTF??
Wow - so sending them in before we left makes less sense??
Don't worry about securing the airport until AFTER we leave?

Would you like to see 20 or so videos of Obama campaigning to attack Afghanistan where the 9/11 terroir really came from ?

911 "terror" came from the CIA and the Mossad. Col Tim Osman was just a puppet who initially denied it, then claimed he did it but mused that flying planes into the towers

WOULD NOT BRING THE TOWERS DOWN

demonstrating superior science ability than a typical religious leader....

"Osama" was always Col Tim Osman, CIA/Mossad traitor. Osman was involved in CIA operations in Afghan during the Soviet Occupation. Here he is discussing that with Carter NSA Zbigniew....

See the source image

See the source image

R.2284db89c7bc91f9a6e097859f172298

That is why there are NO PHOTOS of Osama in Saudi. That is why the Putin said 911 was US, Israel and Saudi. That is why the Saudis were totally uncooperative after 911, because "Osama" never set foot in Saudi....

Saudi Arabia was so uncooperative in US terror investigations before and after 9/11 that one New York FBI investigator slammed the kingdom as “useless and obstructionist,” according to 28 pages of newly declassified documents released Friday.

The documents suggest the ultra-conservative Islamic theocracy regularly lied to American investigators and that its status as a key US ally in the Middle East helped shield Saudi Arabia from becoming the focus of terror probes.

“Prior to September 11th, the FBI apparently did not focus investigative resources on [redacted] Saudi nationals in the United States due to Saudi Arabia’s status as an American ‘ally,’ ” states the document, part of a 2002 congressional joint inquiry into the 9/11 attacks that had been kept secret until now.

Why?

Search for

Saudi Royal Family Jewish

That explains everything....

Forum List

Back