We Now Have Grounds For Treason

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
On December 23rd of this year a E.O. signed by Obama was found that released the CIA from facing charges of aiding and abetting the enemy. It was written and signed by Obama and releases both the CIA and Hillary Clinton from any gun running charges in regards to the gun running that Chris Stevens was doing IN Libya for islamic terrorists.

Obama did in fact have his state department {Hillary Clinton} use Chris Stevens in Libya to walk guns TO islamic terrorists . Obama and Clinton ALLOWED for the death of Stevens in order to cover their tracks.

That puts them not only front and center for treason charges but murder as well. This latest release JUST came out so poll numbers do not reflect this new intel.
Please share this video on facebook or twitter or just email it out.

I myself support ballots over bullets but the danger here is we have an illegal rogue government operating NOT in our behalf or interests. We have an islamic president who may well be the worlds leading terrorist. We have a former first lady who has put personal gain before the safety and security of this country.

Please share the following video as many times and as with as many people as you can. OUR country OUR people OUR faith could well be seeing its last days if we fail. Remember the words "Give me liberty or give me death"? Those who fail to remember history repeat it. And here we are.

Post away. Too late now to do anything anyway. And, unfortunately, most will pooh pooh it off.

On December 23rd of this year a E.O. signed by Obama was found that released the CIA from facing charges of aiding and abetting the enemy. It was written and signed by Obama and releases both the CIA and Hillary Clinton from any gun running charges in regards to the gun running that Chris Stevens was doing IN Libya for islamic terrorists.

Obama did in fact have his state department {Hillary Clinton} use Chris Stevens in Libya to walk guns TO islamic terrorists . Obama and Clinton ALLOWED for the death of Stevens in order to cover their tracks.

That puts them not only front and center for treason charges but murder as well. This latest release JUST came out so poll numbers do not reflect this new intel.

I myself support ballots over bullets but the danger here is we have an illegal rogue government operating NOT in our behalf or interests. We have an islamic president who may well be the worlds leading terrorist. We have a former first lady who has put personal gain before the safety and security of this country.

Please share the following video as many times and as with as many people as you can. OUR country OUR people OUR faith could well be seeing its last days if we fail. Remember the words "Give me liberty or give me death"? Those who fail to remember history repeat it. And here we are.

Ronald Reagan sold arms to Iran against the law and was under an arms embargo, then used the money to fund the Contras in central America in direct violation of The Boland amendment, passed by Congress, expressly forbidding funding of the Contras by the US government.

He ignored the Constitution, broke the law, ignored Congress, helped Iran, and broke the law again, all done secretly because he knew he was committing criminal acts. His defense in court was, I don't remember.

Reagan was the most corrupt criminal to hold high office in the US and had the most corrupt administration. Over 130 in his administration were indicted on charges and many of were convicted.

Post up the number of people in the Obama administration that have been indicted for anything. I think the number is zero.

But you cons entertain us with this crap. The birther thing won't die, the 'impeachment' thing won't die, now something else. You don't like the black guy as president, just admit it and move on. He is infinitely better, more honest, and a better commander in chief that dead Reagan will ever be.

So solly.

Every politician out there is corrupt. Which is why I want Trump. He isn't a politician.

....Obama and Clinton ALLOWED for the death of Stevens in order to cover their tracks.

Ah good. Time for some more BENGHAZI!!!!! hearings

Hillary-Benghazi-bored-face-Screen-Shot-2015-10-22-at-9.40.07-AM.png

:banana:

Ronald Reagan sold arms to Iran against the law and was under an arms embargo, then used the money to fund the Contras in central America in direct violation of The Boland amendment, passed by Congress, expressly forbidding funding of the Contras by the US government.

He ignored the Constitution, broke the law, ignored Congress, helped Iran, and broke the law again, all done secretly because he knew he was committing criminal acts. His defense in court was, I don't remember.

Reagan was the most corrupt criminal to hold high office in the US and had the most corrupt administration. Over 130 in his administration were indicted on charges and many of were convicted.

Post up the number of people in the Obama administration that have been indicted for anything. I think the number is zero.

But you cons entertain us with this crap. The birther thing won't die, the 'impeachment' thing won't die, now something else. You don't like the black guy as president, just admit it and move on. He is infinitely better, more honest, and a better commander in chief that dead Reagan will ever be.

So solly.

The Boland Agreement forbid the use of PUBLIC FUNDS to aid the Contras. The profits from selling arms through Israel were not public funds. An asshat like you would have preferred the Communist takeover of Central America and Reagan stopped it in spite of the Communist sympathizer in the US Senate.
There is not an honest bone in the 'black guys' body.

:lol:

No, poorly produced youtube videos from "Next News Network" are not "grounds for treason".
Funny, a poorly produced video got blamed for Libya. I sent this thread out to Serbia and in a few minutes Russia. My guess is I will light the boards in eastern Europe. The Russians unlike the liberals here are not professional Obama ass lickers.

The video sucks, gives us the link to the E.O.

The video sucks, gives us the link to the E.O.

No I refuse.. I'm going to let the Russians do the heavy lifting.
We conservatives may have been playing you ass licking liberals all wrong.

The Russians could give a shit less what you and your terrorist leader think. More people world wide trust Putin over that bag of shit you support.

do you have a link to he cia with obamas sig on this order?

if not, this is probably just made up story
A well trusted and fully vetted IDF site that even our good doctor approves of. I asked him about using it when I first got here.
just did a google search, so if you have a good site with a good link or an image, that would be swell

otherwise, you are wasting our time with yet another internet myth, like daddy longleg spider poison is deadlier than black widow

Forum List

Back