🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

We righties need to be prepared for a Trump loss

I do not intend to riot, vandalize and loot-----I will, simply, LIE DOWN AND DIE
I will still mock liberals and not succumb to identity politics. Because contrary to the MSM, Biden will NOT shit rainbows and Unicorns and everyone WON'T live happily ever after in a Progressive Utopia.

Oh, and all my guns got lost in a tragic boat accident.
DFD472A9-F835-4FA8-9D32-BE83B9714778.jpeg

Not saying its gonna happen BUT as we all know you are wise to prepare for the worst and hope for the best.

Personally I think a Biden administration would be an economic disaster and truth be told that is virtually all I care about, hence my Trump vote.
Having said that I am not so narrow minded as to assume that others think like me. Anything can happen and the wise person does their best to prepare for it.
I hope to God we don't see any unhinged responses from the right like we did from the left when Hillary lost.

Keep your composure if the worst happens and for God's sake don't come on here......

We are not Dims. We will not lose our shit, cry, threaten to leave the Country, or burn or loot. Only leftist pussies do that. :D

Last edited:
IF Biden was abe to win, which I seriously doubt, It won't mean shit to me.

I lived through 8 years of Obama, I can handle Biden/Harris for however long they last....

If you thought Obama was radical, he isn't in the same league with Biden. Listen to what he says, go to his website and read what he's for. There is nothing positive in there about what he's going to do. Everything would be a disaster.
Actually, everything is positive, depending what you call positive. However, what a president actually accomplishes depends on what you consider an accomplishment and whether the president's party controls congress. However, Biden will get more done with a divided congress than Trump did because Biden, unlike Trump understands government and certainly knows how to get legislation through congress. Biden also has another big positive. He doesn't like to Tweet and believes communications from the White House should be clear, factual, and accurate.

Yes! We need more legislation! Year after year to infinity we need politicians to produce legislation! There will never be enough. More more more.......

Not saying its gonna happen BUT as we all know you are wise to prepare for the worst and hope for the best.

Personally I think a Biden administration would be an economic disaster and truth be told that is virtually all I care about, hence my Trump vote.
Having said that I am not so narrow minded as to assume that others think like me. Anything can happen and the wise person does their best to prepare for it.
I hope to God we don't see any unhinged responses from the right like we did from the left when Hillary lost.

Keep your composure if the worst happens and for God's sake don't come on here......

We are not Dims. We will not lose our shit, cry, threaten to leave the Country, or burn or loot. Only leftist pussies do that. :D

Dont forget safe spaces, therapy animals, days off work and school, crayons and coloring books, scream at the sky nights....

Ive been saying this for months now. There is a good chance trump will lose. All these threads of people being cocky and boastful of a trump victory could well be tucking tail in November.

I also suggested that maybe there should have been a second republican candidate waiting in the wings, just in case trump started to wain.

Two major pluses. I think that is why Trump resorted to so many EO’s despite a friendly congress.

You mean the same friendly Congress that impeached him with no impeachable offenses and no crime committed? The same friendly Congress that wouldn't give him a measly 3 billion dollars for a wall and shutdown our country for the longest time in history over it? The same friendly Congress that berated and dehumanized a decent judge like Kavanaugh?

If that's what you consider friends, who needs enemies?

View attachment 402785
I suspect she was referring to the first two years with the Ryan House.

Dont forget safe spaces, therapy animals, days off work and school, crayons and coloring books, scream at the sky nights....

My therapy dog’s calendar is booked solid. My therapy cat keeps getting bad reviews so he is on hiatus... My friend’s virtual (due to Covid) primal scream Zoom therapy sessions are booked up weeks in advanced. Meanwhile, my brother in law’s Renta Wreck Mosh Pit Therapy is booking groups and refusing individual play sessions due to popularity. We’ve converted our coal shed and woodshed into rustic little safe spaces with openings for targetshooting and we provide, free of charge, cute little Antifa cut-outs for them to shoot and relieve their anxieties . Business is gangbusters but we are exhausted and contemplating NOT booking anymore Republicans for a while.

Ive been saying this for months now. There is a good chance trump will lose. All these threads of people being cocky and boastful of a trump victory could well be tucking tail in November.
I also suggested that maybe there should have been a second republican candidate waiting in the wings, just in case trump started to wain.
There is a chance a meteor could crash into your living room as well, but do you carry asteroid insurance? Probably not.

I will be shocked if Biden wins despite his unpopular support for gun confiscation, abortion on demand, defunding the police, no public option in his health care regime he plans to implement, and his plans to raise taxes and kill our petroleum industry.

Other than that, yeah, Biden might possibly win.

There is a chance a meteor could crash into your living room as well, but do you carry asteroid insurance? Probably not.

I will be shocked if Biden wins despite his unpopular support for gun confiscation, abortion on demand, defunding the police, no public option in his health care regime he plans to implement, and his plans to raise taxes and kill our petroleum industry.

I will not underestimate the Trump machine. Not after 2016.

We're basing our hope on the fact Trump still has rallies with standing room only, and Joe can't attract flies. However these pollsters are setting up leftists for a blow in the head with their so-called statistics of Biden winning by a landslide.

In other words, we are more prepared for a loss than the left. But what from what I've been hearing, polls are starting to tighten up (as usually when we near the actual election day) and if Trump does win, I expect more Portland or Seattle's on steroids.

I will not underestimate the Trump machine. Not after 2016.
And I do not underestimate the dems/media hacks and the rest of the deep state.

If Biden should win I will do the same thing I have done every other time my candidate of choice did not win get up the next day go to work and continue to live my life.

If Biden should win I will do the same thing I done every other time my candidate of choice did not win get up the next day go to work and continue to live my life.

Good attitude. But if you're in the market, you may want to consider getting at least some of your money out of there before he takes office.

My therapy dog’s calendar is booked solid. My therapy cat keeps getting bad reviews so he is on hiatus... My friend’s virtual (due to Covid) primal scream Zoom therapy sessions are booked up weeks in advanced. Meanwhile, my brother in law’s Renta Wreck Mosh Pit Therapy is booking groups and refusing individual play sessions due to popularity. We’ve converted our coal shed and woodshed into rustic little safe spaces with openings for targetshooting and we provide, free of charge, cute little Antifa cut-outs for them to shoot and relieve their anxieties . Business is gangbusters but we are exhausted and contemplating NOT booking anymore Republicans for a while.

Dont quit your day job.

I do carry asteroid insurance, for comets too! Last time hale bop came around, they raised my rates!

:D

I think if Biden wins at least some folks are going to to see that as proof that riots work to get their way...... and that will lead to even more riots.

Shit, our economy is going to implode sooner or later no matter who wins, I just want a few more years to get ready.
What worries me is that if Trump wins, the leftists are going to go even crazier than they already have. And the assassinations and bombings and arson, have already started.

We're basing our hope on the fact Trump still has rallies with standing room only, and Joe can't attract flies. However these pollsters are setting up leftists for a blow in the head with their so-called statistics of Biden winning by a landslide.

In other words, we are more prepared for a loss than the left. But what from what I've been hearing, polls are starting to tighten up (as usually when we near the actual election day) and if Trump does win, I expect more Portland or Seattle's on steroids.
I'm basing my opinion, and thats all it is, I've no proof, just a hunch, on all the left wing radio I listen to. They are angry, very much so, and they are pushing, so very hard, people to get out and vote.

The hosts of these shows, and the callers are tremendously angry and its a "blue no matter who, it doesnt matter as long as we get rid of trump" mentality.

I feel republicans are seriously underestimating the push the "get out and vote" campaign the democrats are undertaking.

I've said it previously, again, just a guess, but, I think texas goes blue this year. And if not this year, by the next election cycle.

I'm basing my opinion, and thats all it is, I've no proof, just a hunch, on all the left wing radio I listen to. They are angry, very much so, and they are pushing, so very hard, people to get out and vote.

The hosts of these shows, and the callers are tremendously angry and its a "blue no matter who, it doesnt matter as long as we get rid of trump" mentality.

I feel republicans are seriously underestimating the push the "get out and vote" campaign the democrats are undertaking.

I've said it previously, again, just a guess, but, I think texas goes blue this year. And if not this year, by the next election cycle.

The leftist nuts always vote D. Always. It doesn't really matter how angry they are.

Forum List

Back