We should make it acceptable to kneel during the Anthem, like kneeling to pray

pelosi-kneeling-.png

Look at the Democrats being disrespectful to Floyd by kneeling.

Yep. It was disgrace. I've said many times that govt is their god. They worship it. It's all they have.

"Make it acceptable"? What does that cliche mean? Isn't it "acceptable" already? Does "making it acceptable" include a law that prohibits criticism?

The guy who's career was abruptly ended in his prime specifically because he disrespected the flag.
NFL groveling at the woke trough is irrelevant.
The guy who's career was abruptly ended in his prime specifically because he disrespected the flag the cowardly owners bowed to a corrupt president and colluded to keep him out of the NFL.

Get it right.

The guy who's career was abruptly ended in his prime specifically because he disrespected the flag the cowardly owners bowed to a corrupt president and colluded to keep him out of the NFL.

Get it right.
You are one sic puppy, if you do not like it here get the fuck out

"Make it acceptable"? What does that cliche mean? Isn't it "acceptable" already? Does "making it acceptable" include a law that prohibits criticism?

No laws.

We accept that kneeling to the flag is proving your subservience to your God....America.

Liberals have taught us it is not the intent of the act,its the interpretation.

I interpret kneeling as a sign of capitulation and subservience to a higher power.

I appreciate the respect these athletes show the flag and America.

I hope they really show out, I'm already done with all sports. These football players make millions of dollars a year. It will be great hearing them ask me, if I want fries with that. They will end up poor and they will have no one to blame but themselves!

Kneeling during the Anthem is a respectful act to protest a failure by the U.S. government and the American People to live up to our national values and promises to our American people.
Where on your birth certificate dies it say you are owed anything? There are no victim's in the nation with the greatest opportunities to be found anywhere in the world.

I appreciate the black athletes kneeling before their God and pledging subservience to the flag and to the USA.

Forum List

Back