We should not have a multicultural society - Signed Jeb!

We were never a homogeneous nation. Ever.

I never said we were, though...our biggest mistake was importing negroes...it's all been downhill since...and now with wide open borders for the last 15 or 20 years we're almost done as a nation...there are no "united" states...we aren't united in ANYthing...
This is typical of the ignorance, stupidity, and hate common to most on the right.

I never said we were, though...our biggest mistake was importing negroes...it's all been downhill since...and now with wide open borders for the last 15 or 20 years we're almost done as a nation...there are no "united" states...we aren't united in ANYthing...

I thought you southerners loved the Negros, when they were slaves.

I don't really care WHAT you "thought"...

slavery was wrong..the absolute worst thing this country could do to itself...the original colonists were the first slaveholders, by the way...but your anti southern, anti white bias doesn't account for that little problem...doesn't fit your narrative.

I am white so I'm not anti white, and I lived in the south for awhile, but I prefer the north, I'm more anti bible belt.

whites can certainly be anti white...affirmative action, for example, is an anti white concoction that was implemented by...white people...

Just stay up north and don't worry about what we do in the south, then...you already proved your anti southern bias by your ridiculous comment about liking slavery...
More ridiculous idiocy from the right - affirmative action is not 'anti-white.'

This is typical of the ignorance, stupidity, and hate common to most on the right.

So you think importing slaves was a good thing for this country?

slavery was wrong..the absolute worst thing this country could do to itself...the original colonists were the first slaveholders, by the way...but your anti southern, anti white bias doesn't account for that little problem...doesn't fit your narrative.

I am white so I'm not anti white, and I lived in the south for awhile, but I prefer the north, I'm more anti bible belt.

whites can certainly be anti white...affirmative action, for example, is an anti white concoction that was implemented by...white people...

Just stay up north and don't worry about what we do in the south, then...you already proved your anti southern bias by your ridiculous comment about liking slavery...

You black bias is exactly why there were slaves. Don't you worry, I'd never live down south again thank you.

Blacks are slaves of Democrats today, just like they were 160 years ago

He's married to an Hispanic woman and speaks fluent Spanish.

It was a patently ridiculous statement to make to pander to the racist elements in the GOP (Which is most of the GOP).

Exactly right. He was triangulating and came off sounding really stupid.

LOL, saying "exactly right" to someone who said "most of the GOP" are racists. Still trying to keep up the shallow lie you are one?

It was a patently ridiculous statement to make to pander to the racist elements in the GOP (Which is most of the GOP).

Talk about the lunatic fringe. here's a mirror

And you don't understand what he said, moron

I understand exactly what he said, it was in English.

You black bias is exactly why there were slaves. Don't you worry, I'd never live down south again thank you.

That's patently ridiculous.

A nation if immigrants. How much more "multi cultural" can you get?

The American flag can be seen as a sign of oppression, colonialism, militarism, capitalism, imperialism, racism and oppurtunism.......

Offensive to the delicate sensibilities of adolescent, brain damaged, neo coms.

...and now it's called "ignorance, stupidity and hate" for being against slavery?....are you in favor of slavery?

left-wingers are just petty, angry, self-hating losers who need to wake up full of righteous indignation every day

Those who fail / refuse to protect and defend it's culture will eventually HAVE NO 'culture'. We have already seen Muslims come here and illegally attempt to institute Sharia Law. We used to have a 'melting pot' where people came here to be a part of this country, and now many are coming here to institute their own culture / country.

No one came here from around the world to be part of a country just like the one they left. If they liked it so much they would have stayed there. Bring different is what set us apart and made us the one place in the world people wanted to go.....and Liberals are doing their best to destroy that. We are going to end up like the USSR, a bunch of broken, divided separate states...if we survive long enough to do even that.

More ridiculous idiocy from the right - affirmative action is not 'anti-white.'

LMAO.....giving negroes preference over whites based solely on skin color surely can't be called "pro white"

See you guys are funny...on one hand you claim "we're all the same...race doesn't matter"..and then on the other hand there are all these programs to "advance" negroes in society based solely on their race...

comical.

..either negroes are "equal" and DON'T need to be propped up by artificial government programs.

..or they are NOT our equals and incapable of competing on an even field. So which is it?

...and now it's called "ignorance, stupidity and hate" for being against slavery?....are you in favor of slavery?

Interesting question since the only 'slavery' that has existed for decades is the 'Economic Slavery' that LBJ and the Progressives created in an attempt to strip blacks of their newly acquired power through the passage of Civil Rights, in an attempt to control them, and in order to keep them voting 'Democrat' for 'the next 200 years'.

I understand exactly what he said, it was in English.

Your posts on the subject indicate you don't understand what he said. So why don't you say what he said in your own words?

Interesting question since the only 'slavery' that has existed for decades is the 'Economic Slavery' that LBJ and the Progressives created in an attempt to strip blacks of their newly acquired power through the passage of Civil Rights, in an attempt to control them, and in order to keep them voting 'Democrat' for 'the next 200 years'.

I know that...I was responding to a poster who said I was "ignorant, stupid and hate(ful)" for saying that slavery was the worst thing this country ever did to itself.
apparently he's pro slavery......and THAT is despicable for someone in the 21st century in america to be pro slavery...

but you know how leftists are...every time you corner them with truth, they get frustrated and call you names...

try being a black and not being a Democrat in this country. Ask condie, Thomas, Powell and other blacks who do it what it's like

try being a black and not being a Democrat in this country. Ask condie, Thomas, Powell and other blacks who do it what it's like

:crybaby: :boohoo:

Forum List

Back