We should not have a multicultural society - Signed Jeb!

[

Most of the US population is German and Irish. I do want legal immigration, everyone working here needs to get prevailing wage and pay taxes and live under the US laws. Do you know you'd have less of a chance of getting a genetic disorder if you were a child from multi cultural backgrounds .

do you know that meaningless proclamations without valid support are...meaningless?

Americans of German-descent top the list of U.S. ethnic groups, followed by Irish, 35.8 million; Mexican, 31.8 million; English, 27.4 million; and Italian, 17.6 million, analysis of Census and American Community Survey data shows.

“A lot of people aren’t aware that German is the largest ancestral group in the country,” Don Heinrich Tolzman, author of “The German-American Experience,” told Bloomberg. “It’s an eye-opener, and it’s something that’s commonly overlooked.”

The Largest U.S. Ethnic Group? It’s Germans

That was a few years ago, 2012, might be Mexicans by now.

I've never seen anyone refer to themselves as a "German-American" of an "Irish-American." They just call themselves "Americans."

I see it all the time.

Ever go to an Irish bar or Octoberfest?

[

Most of the US population is German and Irish. I do want legal immigration, everyone working here needs to get prevailing wage and pay taxes and live under the US laws. Do you know you'd have less of a chance of getting a genetic disorder if you were a child from multi cultural backgrounds .

do you know that meaningless proclamations without valid support are...meaningless?

Americans of German-descent top the list of U.S. ethnic groups, followed by Irish, 35.8 million; Mexican, 31.8 million; English, 27.4 million; and Italian, 17.6 million, analysis of Census and American Community Survey data shows.

“A lot of people aren’t aware that German is the largest ancestral group in the country,” Don Heinrich Tolzman, author of “The German-American Experience,” told Bloomberg. “It’s an eye-opener, and it’s something that’s commonly overlooked.”

I've never seen anyone refer to themselves as a "German-American" of an "Irish-American." They just call themselves "Americans."

That is true. I am merely pointing out we all immigrants, except of course the native Americans.

no..the colonists were pilgrims, not immigrants...there's a difference...

[

I see it all the time.

Ever go to an Irish bar or Octoberfest?

I go to them all the time. I never heard claim he was an "Irish-American."

Aside from that being total bullshit, "less need for high maintenance farm animals", racism is pretty ugly.

It really has no place in our politics.

deny anything you like..people who know history know what I said is accurate...

...and negroes were imported into this country to work as farm animals.that has nothing to do with calling me a racist for explaining history to you....what did YOU think they were doing?

Nothing you post here is accurate.

You should be with your friends at Stormfront.

refute or debunk with facts, then...and your tired "go to stormfront" is just comical...I think you're supposed to call me a "racist" now, too, aren't you?...you are following your script, right?

You know you're scoring major hits when they call you a racist.

When you start calling human beings expensive farm animals?

Generally, that's going to win you racist tag.

It was a disgusting and reprehensible thing to post. Along with everything else your buddy posts. Actually, you as well.

We know turds like you will jump on anything they can call "racist," but Rotagilla was trying to make a point about economics, not denigrate black people. Blacks were treated exactly the same as farm animals. That's how they were used.

deny anything you like..people who know history know what I said is accurate...

...and negroes were imported into this country to work as farm animals.that has nothing to do with calling me a racist for explaining history to you....what did YOU think they were doing?

refute or debunk with facts, then...and your tired "go to stormfront" is just comical...I think you're supposed to call me a "racist" now, too, aren't you?...you are following your script, right?

It was a disgusting and reprehensible thing to post. Along with everything else your buddy posts. Actually, you as well.

We know turds like you will jump on anything they can call "racist," but Rotagilla was trying to make a point about economics, not denigrate black people. Blacks were treated exactly the same as farm animals. That's how they were used.

you can't talk to him..he has his agenda and has to stick to the script...

[

That is true. I am merely pointing out we all immigrants, except of course the native Americans.

According to your definition, the so-called "native Americans" were also immigrants.

you can't talk to him..he has his agenda and has to stick to the script...

They all do. That's why I generally include plenty of insults in with logic and facts. The later two are wasted on liberals.

[

According to your definition, the so-called "native Americans" were also immigrants.

As far as we know American Indians are natives.

[

incorrect...

[

We know for a fact that they aren't natives.

[

We know for a fact that they aren't natives.

when you see ignorance like that, you know you can thank a public school teacher...

[

Really? U must not live in the northeast .

Do you get all angry over ST Patrick's day?

[

I do. never seen an irish-American get mad at anybody for wearing an American flag on St. Patrick's Day, the way Mexicans got all pissy-pants when American youths wore American flags on Cinco De Mayo

it's hard to even quantify the depth of mindless left-wing stupidity here. most of you on the left are making idiotic false narrative arguments that only make sense in your cowardly, politically-correct, race-baiting, self-deluding minds

[

I do. never seen an irish-American get mad at anybody for wearing an American flag on St. Patrick's Day, the way Mexicans got all pissy-pants when American youths wore American flags on Cinco De Mayo

it's hard to even quantify the depth of mindless left-wing stupidity here. most of you on the left are making idiotic false narrative arguments that only make sense in your cowardly, politically-correct, race-baiting, self-deluding minds

You mean the racists kids who used the American flag as a tool of intolerance in order to instigate trouble wh the Mexican kids ? Oh yeah they are real heros .

Forum List

Back