We should not have a multicultural society - Signed Jeb!

[

Most of the US population is German and Irish. I do want legal immigration, everyone working here needs to get prevailing wage and pay taxes and live under the US laws. Do you know you'd have less of a chance of getting a genetic disorder if you were a child from multi cultural backgrounds .

do you know that meaningless proclamations without valid support are...meaningless?

Americans of German-descent top the list of U.S. ethnic groups, followed by Irish, 35.8 million; Mexican, 31.8 million; English, 27.4 million; and Italian, 17.6 million, analysis of Census and American Community Survey data shows.

“A lot of people aren’t aware that German is the largest ancestral group in the country,” Don Heinrich Tolzman, author of “The German-American Experience,” told Bloomberg. “It’s an eye-opener, and it’s something that’s commonly overlooked.”

The Largest U.S. Ethnic Group? It’s Germans

That was a few years ago, 2012, might be Mexicans by now.
That wasn't the part I wanted you to prove.

see, you conveniently/purposely left out the part about genetic diseases...care to support THAT claim?

[

Most of the US population is German and Irish. I do want legal immigration, everyone working here needs to get prevailing wage and pay taxes and live under the US laws. Do you know you'd have less of a chance of getting a genetic disorder if you were a child from multi cultural backgrounds .

do you know that meaningless proclamations without valid support are...meaningless?

Americans of German-descent top the list of U.S. ethnic groups, followed by Irish, 35.8 million; Mexican, 31.8 million; English, 27.4 million; and Italian, 17.6 million, analysis of Census and American Community Survey data shows.

“A lot of people aren’t aware that German is the largest ancestral group in the country,” Don Heinrich Tolzman, author of “The German-American Experience,” told Bloomberg. “It’s an eye-opener, and it’s something that’s commonly overlooked.”

see, you conveniently/purposely left out the part about genetic diseases...care to support THAT claim?
I should restate that and say try to breed outside of your tribal area, but today with travel its not as big an issue, unless you live in an area that marries within a certain tribal area, SA , Pakistan, India, and soon to come Israel, since they want an all Jewish state, how foolish. Even small communities in the states, where everyone knows everyone else.

Exogamy in humans[edit]

Scientists surmise that the drive in humans, as in many animals, to engage in exogamy (outbreeding) is evolutionarily adaptive as it reduces the risk of children having genetic defects caused by inbreeding, as a result of inheriting two copies of a recessive gene.[2] The genetic principles involved apply to all species, not just humans.

Exogamy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

oh..."outbreeding"...well, outbreeding is one thing but what you implied wasn't that.

..and wikipedia?...that's your source for human biodiversity and racial studies? not a good source...

Yall are confusing multiculturalims and assimilation. We have both . It's our countries greatest strength . That's why we've lasted so long .

Culture is overrated, I was thrown around from government school to school being an Indian and all.

Like in Star Trek, it is best to assimilate like the Borg say. Best to move on with life and be an individual.

BushBorg.

Catchy!

b5fhw0.jpg

Resistance is futile.

Culture is overrated, I was thrown around from government school to school being an Indian and all.

Like in Star Trek, it is best to assimilate like the Borg say. Best to move on with life and be an individual.

?

Assimilate like the borg THEN be an individual?

[

[

I should restate that and say try to breed outside of your tribal area, but today with travel its not as big an issue, unless you live in an area that marries within a certain tribal area, SA , Pakistan, India, and soon to come Israel, since they want an all Jewish state, how foolish. Even small communities in the states, where everyone knows everyone else.

Exogamy in humans[edit]

Scientists surmise that the drive in humans, as in many animals, to engage in exogamy (outbreeding) is evolutionarily adaptive as it reduces the risk of children having genetic defects caused by inbreeding, as a result of inheriting two copies of a recessive gene.[2] The genetic principles involved apply to all species, not just humans.

oh..."outbreeding"...well, outbreeding is one thing but what you implied wasn't that.

..and wikipedia?...that's your source for human biodiversity and racial studies? not a good source...

No but I thought to simplify things, the genetic sites do not disagree.

[

[

Exogamy in humans[edit]

No but I thought to simplify things, the genetic sites do not disagree.

your claim was "multiculturalism" prevents genetic disorders...and that is not true..multiculturalism has nothing to do with genetics or biodiversity...."outbreeding" does not mean breeding with other races....nice try...

lol

it's mildly amusing watching sanctimonious left-wing nutjobs go apoplectic over things!!

'Multiculturalism' is a rightwing propaganda buzzword. Much in the way of 'politically correct'. The well trained candidates dutifully toss such words out there,

always with a negative context,

as dog bones for the RWnuts.

'Multiculturalism' is a rightwing propaganda buzzword. Much in the way of 'politically correct'. The well trained candidates dutifully toss such words out there,

you mindless idiot. the word and the notion are products of the Left.

The Left invented the attack on 'multiculturalism'? Jesus you've gotten dumber since breakfast. Lay off the Retardios.

of course we believe the pandering Progressive version of multiculturalism isnt a good thing.

what do you Progs do that ISNT DIVISIVE???

The Left invented the attack on 'multiculturalism'? Jesus you've gotten dumber since breakfast. Lay off the Retardios.

what you call an attack is just you losers playing the victim; not wanting to own up to your divisive race-based politics

try again...........

BushBorg.

Catchy!

b5fhw0.jpg

Resistance is futile.

You're still hoping against hope that Bush will save Hillary.

If you can't run a "hate Bush" campaign, Hillary is toast.

Bummer Jake, Jeb is not going to be the nominee.

He's one of only three that are electable. So you're going with Rubio or Kasich, or you're going with certain defeat?

you're the kind of idiot that said Republicans would be out of power for 40 years; including the House and Senate

so pardon me leftard if i laugh at your crystal ball projections and musings???

Hillary and bush same diff, not a crack of daylight difference between then... Your typical progressives = tax, spend and borrow and keep the money for themselves.

Embrace the suck

Forum List

Back