We should not have a multicultural society - Signed Jeb!

Gosh, I just don't understand why them darn darkies multiculturalists won't be real Americans and vote GOP! :badgrin:

i cant understand why you dont have any dark-skinned candidates after the smashing "success" of the first one to become President

snicker

The Left thinks making baseless accusations against others absolves them of their own White racism

4zuxrd.jpg

El hombre no es conservador.

1060lkn.jpg

We should not have a multicultural society.

you'd think the floodgates would have opened to minorities wanting to be President; according to the Left who pretends obama has been a success

you'd think the floodgates would have opened to minorities wanting to be President; according to the Left who pretends obama has been a success
I hear Kanye West has announced he is going to run for President in 2020.

2r45pvo.jpg

what IS a "multi-cultural society" anyway leftard?

dont you think that might mean different things to different people??

where is that critical thinking leftardz????

I hear Kanye West is going to run for President in 2020.

perfect; another big-mouth idiot who sticks his foot in his mouth on the regular, for you to worship and genuflect in front of!

I'm not the one whining about "multiculturalism" which is just another way of whining about darkies.

No one is fooled.

Correction.

YOU are fooled, but no one with an IQ above room temperature is.

Weren't you the one spewing shit at the hated enemy of the party, those white devils you so hate?

You DO grasp that your hatred of whites (as directed by party bosses) is racism, doncha?

we have Black, Hispanic and a woman running.

you have one female doormat who sat there lie a Stepford Wife while her husband made a fool of her

I'm not the one whining about "multiculturalism" which is just another way of whining about darkies.

No one is fooled.

Correction.

YOU are fooled, but no one with an IQ above room temperature is.

Weren't you the one spewing shit at the hated enemy of the party, those white devils you so hate?

You DO grasp that your hatred of whites (as directed by party bosses) is racism, doncha?

he grasps nothing. he's a bomb-throwing hypocrite

Actually, there is rumor that Carson is also running for president. Someone should wake him up and ask him.....

Biden can affect a great phony "Black" accent when he's talking about putting Black people in chains!! ;)

[

Most of the US population is German and Irish. I do want legal immigration, everyone working here needs to get prevailing wage and pay taxes and live under the US laws. Do you know you'd have less of a chance of getting a genetic disorder if you were a child from multi cultural backgrounds .

do you know that meaningless proclamations without valid support are...meaningless?

Americans of German-descent top the list of U.S. ethnic groups, followed by Irish, 35.8 million; Mexican, 31.8 million; English, 27.4 million; and Italian, 17.6 million, analysis of Census and American Community Survey data shows.

“A lot of people aren’t aware that German is the largest ancestral group in the country,” Don Heinrich Tolzman, author of “The German-American Experience,” told Bloomberg. “It’s an eye-opener, and it’s something that’s commonly overlooked.”

The Largest U.S. Ethnic Group? It’s Germans

That was a few years ago, 2012, might be Mexicans by now.
That wasn't the part I wanted you to prove.

see, you conveniently/purposely left out the part about genetic diseases...care to support THAT claim?

[

Most of the US population is German and Irish. I do want legal immigration, everyone working here needs to get prevailing wage and pay taxes and live under the US laws. Do you know you'd have less of a chance of getting a genetic disorder if you were a child from multi cultural backgrounds .

do you know that meaningless proclamations without valid support are...meaningless?

Americans of German-descent top the list of U.S. ethnic groups, followed by Irish, 35.8 million; Mexican, 31.8 million; English, 27.4 million; and Italian, 17.6 million, analysis of Census and American Community Survey data shows.

“A lot of people aren’t aware that German is the largest ancestral group in the country,” Don Heinrich Tolzman, author of “The German-American Experience,” told Bloomberg. “It’s an eye-opener, and it’s something that’s commonly overlooked.”

The Largest U.S. Ethnic Group? It’s Germans

That was a few years ago, 2012, might be Mexicans by now.
That wasn't the part I wanted you to prove.

see, you conveniently/purposely left out the part about genetic diseases...care to support THAT claim?
I should restate that and say try to breed outside of your tribal area, but today with travel its not as big an issue, unless you live in an area that marries within a certain tribal area, SA , Pakistan, India, and soon to come Israel, since they want an all Jewish state, how foolish. Even small communities in the states, where everyone knows everyone else.

Exogamy in humans[edit]

Scientists surmise that the drive in humans, as in many animals, to engage in exogamy (outbreeding) is evolutionarily adaptive as it reduces the risk of children having genetic defects caused by inbreeding, as a result of inheriting two copies of a recessive gene.[2] The genetic principles involved apply to all species, not just humans.

Exogamy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

...and those Italians, reeking of garlic, talking with their hands, yelling at each other all the time. No wonder the Roman Empire collapsed!

Forum List

Back