We should not have a multicultural society - Signed Jeb!

Down with Mormons and their enclave mentality!

Down with the Irish and making us all wear green!

Down with Oktoberfest! Spell October the right way or leave America!

Down with French toast!

Down with pizza!

YAWN

who dresses you in the morning????

how do you even function? what if you had to post without creating a straw man?

none of those groups call for the infringement of the rights of others, the way, say Mexican SCHOOLCHILDREN got offended at the mere sight of American schoolchildren wearing an AMERICAN FLAG, where the Mexicans actually live right now, on Cinco De Mayo
I was going to say, "Down with Cinco de Mayo!", except it's a made-up holiday by the beer companies. We can't pin that one on the darkies.

what are darkies?

you're using a message board to cover your own racism again?????

Left-wng nutjobs want everybody to celebrate their flags, their home countries, except Americans. If Americans do that they are "xenophobic, nativist, racist......................"

idiots and hypocrites
So you will sign my petition to eliminate Saint Paddy's Day parades?

These left wing nut jobs and their flags and making us all wear green. Jesus H. Christ!

2urrv38.jpg

Progressives hate themselves, and want to ensure others hate them as much as they hate themselves

Left-wng nutjobs want everybody to celebrate their flags, their home countries, except Americans. If Americans do that they are "xenophobic, nativist, racist......................"

idiots and hypocrites
So you will sign my petition to eliminate Saint Paddy's Day parades?

These left wing nut jobs and their flags and making us all wear green. Jesus H. Christ!

2urrv38.jpg

now you're just babbling

happens every time you tangle with me

everyday g5000

every day...........................................

Not gonna happen, Captn.

rotagilla said:
eisenhower deported them AND closed immigration......it can happen...it already has once
hortysir said:
Our country was founded on "pretty words and platitudes".
I'm betting that if I searched your post history I'd find the words "Christian nation" somewhere in there, yet what you promote is directly opposite.

We've done a lot of shit "before".
We locked away Japanese
We slaughtered generations of Natives

Then

I say, THEN we learn from the shit we did "before".

The outside world will continue to turn while you, Trump and all of you other isolationists build your wall and kick out everybody that doesn't look or talk like you.
Enjoy your little bubble-world until it pops all over your face..... or, in your case, the small of your back

hortysir said:
I'm betting that if I searched your post history I'd find the words "Christian nation" somewhere in there, yet what you promote is directly opposite.

We've done a lot of shit "before".
We locked away Japanese
We slaughtered generations of Natives

Then

I say, THEN we learn from the shit we did "before".

The outside world will continue to turn while you, Trump and all of you other isolationists build your wall and kick out everybody that doesn't look or talk like you.
Enjoy your little bubble-world until it pops all over your face..... or, in your case, the small of your back

You can "imagine" anything you like..In fact I'm thinking that might be your SOP....
I'm an atheist and never typed or spoke the words "christian nation" in my life....save the snark, the ad homs and the figments of your "imagination"...substitute intelligence, manners and civility and you may find your life improving.

Last edited:
He's married to an Hispanic woman and speaks fluent Spanish.

It was a patently ridiculous statement to make to pander to the racist elements in the GOP (Which is most of the GOP).

This is something he would not be able to overcome in the General Election were he to win the nomination.

Because Mexican is a race....

You Communists are so smart...

are you Prog douches denying you accuse Americans who celebrate their diversity of racism, xenophobia, nativism??????

LMAO!!@

i love watching the self-hating White Progs holler "Im not as racist at that white guy over there!!!!"

White male Progs kiss brown ass; then pretend they dont hear the snickers as they leave the room.

tsk tsk tsk

He's married to an Hispanic woman and speaks fluent Spanish.

It was a patently ridiculous statement to make to pander to the racist elements in the GOP (Which is most of the GOP).

This is something he would not be able to overcome in the General Election were he to win the nomination.

Because Mexican is a race....

You Communists are so smart...

You know. Those left wing nutjobs with the flags.

Non-WASPs.

Have you always been a racist? I mean, you're a democrat and a racist - but I repeat myself..
I'm not the one whining about "multiculturalism" which is just another way of whining about darkies.

No one is fooled.

Correction.

YOU are fooled, but no one with an IQ above room temperature is.

Gosh, I just don't understand why them darn darkies multiculturalists won't be real Americans and vote GOP! :badgrin:

You know. Those left wing nutjobs with the flags.

Non-WASPs.

Have you always been a racist? I mean, you're a democrat and a racist - but I repeat myself..
I'm not the one whining about "multiculturalism" which is just another way of whining about darkies.

No one is fooled.

Correction.

YOU are fooled, but no one with an IQ above room temperature is.

you mean accusing others of stuff you cant back up is YOUR way of whining about "darkies" isnt it?

Forum List

Back