We should rid ourselves of redundant Federal Bureaucracies...and use the money more wisely.

I didn’t put words into your mouth, those were my words. If you no longer have a budget to maintain your military, including the equipment, and the personnel, eventually those things will start falling apart.
And I never suggested not having a military budget.
It takes money to maintain…and replace aging and worn out equipment. At a yearly budget of 200bn, how far would that go?
Well, someone else brought up $200B.

I would suggest that if our enemies have an improved subsea capability that looks like it will be rivals to our existing inventory, we should expand our capability. We don’t do that. We develop replacement arms for inventory that is still the platinum standard in it’s class.

The Nimitz class carriers.... The best ships in the water. Yet amazingly, we are building a new class, the Ford Class. And we’re building 10 of them. Nimitz class, $5B each. Ford class...$13B each.

Are you seriously going to sit there and tell me we need the Ford Class right now? The Rooskies have 1 carrier. One. China? Three.

And I never suggested not having a military budget.

Well, someone else brought up $200B.

I would suggest that if our enemies have an improved subsea capability that looks like it will be rivals to our existing inventory, we should expand our capability. We don’t do that. We develop replacement arms for inventory that is still the platinum standard in it’s class.

The Nimitz class carriers.... The best ships in the water. Yet amazingly, we are building a new class, the Ford Class. And we’re building 10 of them. Nimitz class, $5B each. Ford class...$13B each.

Are you seriously going to sit there and tell me we need the Ford Class right now? The Rooskies have 1 carrier. One. China? Three.

When did the Nimitz class cost $5B?

The US since after the Civil War has always been about firepower over flesh power. We don't want to be back like in the 60's and 70's when the enemie's tanks were either as good as ours or better than ours, and they outnumbered us 3 or 4 to 1.

Any department that is mirrored by a state level department is redundant and should be dismantled, starting with the Department of Education.

I'm sure once upon a time this agency was established with the best intentions...but now it's time to return these duties and responsibilities back to the States.

Dismantling Medicare and letting seniors make do with their state’s Medicaid program would be a fascinating experiment.

Dismantling Medicare and letting seniors make do with their state’s Medicaid program would be a fascinating experiment.

Are you wanting to see how many die in the first year and then see if it gets worse after that?

When did the Nimitz class cost $5B?

1718890075327.png

Are you wanting to see how many die in the first year and then see if it gets worse after that?
The real issue is costs. Our government knows this. Medicare and Medicaid are growing by leaps and bounds. Government will end up limiting medical care at some point.

The guy who spent $8T in new debt....you're counting on his chunkness to "trim the fat"?
Trump will "take out the garbage" at the top and look at ways to make the government more cost effective because he actually WORKED in the private sector for decades unlike Potato who sucked off government titties for 50 years. Oh wait, he did 'work' as a lifeguard at a community pool one summer. "OOOOOH YEEEAHH KEEP RUBBING MY LEG HAIR LIKE THAT KIDS, OOOOOOOH".

Trump will "take out the garbage" at the top and look at ways to make the government more cost effective because he actually WORKED in the private sector for decades unlike Potato who sucked off government titties for 50 years. Oh wait, he did 'work' as a lifeguard at a community pool one summer. "OOOOOH YEEEAHH KEEP RUBBING MY LEG HAIR LIKE THAT KIDS, OOOOOOOH".
He is the garbage dude.

Every State has an Education department or it's equivalent. All the feds need to do is set minimum Standards, and they can do that for a fraction of the cost they impose on us now.
And where do you see the private sector factoring into this?

Forum List

Back