We should unite with libs and take to the streets on Port issue!

Kathianne said:
That's not what he said. He did insinuate that the UAE had been spying on the Taleban and shared what they had learned prior to the invasion. He also made a point of saying that they had allowed flyover and landing rights to US/coalition.

He said he wanted to make the points of what a stedfast partner they'd been since 9/11, in spite of all the things they had done 'against' our interests prior to 9/11.

You are assuming of course that you saw the same interview I did.

dilloduck said:
You are assuming of course that you saw the same interview I did.
Ok, Tommy Franks gave an interview calling a substantial number of American citizens idiots. Where did you see that?

Kathianne said:
Ok, Tommy Franks gave an interview calling a substantial number of American citizens idiots. Where did you see that?

oh boy--the semantic argument---ask him yourself. I saw him laugh in a scoffing manner and state that the whole business was political.

dilloduck said:
oh boy--the semantic argument---ask him yourself. I saw him laugh in a scoffing manner and state that the whole business was political.
Great, where did you see it? I'll try to view the video.

Kathianne said:
Great, where did you see it? I'll try to view the video.

Hannity and Colmes

I posted some of what he said already on the business forum. Anyone here think they know the UAE better than he? Anyone here think he would be anxious to sell out America to the terrorists?

dilloduck said:
Hannity and Colmes

I posted some of what he said already on the business forum. Anyone here think they know the UAE better than he? Anyone here think he would be anxious to sell out America to the terrorists?
Must be in the eyes of the beholder, I just watched it and so nothing more than what I'd seen in the news article. Heck he didn't even guffaw/scoff at Alan:

http://www.foxnews.com/hannityandcolmes/

Anyone can view it at the link above.

Kathianne said:
Must be in the eyes of the beholder, I just watched it and so nothing more than what I'd seen in the news article. Heck he didn't even guffaw/scoff at Alan:

http://www.foxnews.com/hannityandcolmes/

Anyone can view it at the link above.

LMAO--thanks--I like when he talks about it being pure politics and mocks politicians in his own satirical way. It speaks for itself.

dilloduck said:
LMAO--thanks--I like when he talks about it being pure politics and mocks politicians in his own satirical way. It speaks for itself.

Yeah, and what 'soldier' doesn't feel that way? That had nothing to do with the questions many have about the ports. As I said, that was a bite, which may well be seen differently down the road, if he does choose to jump to politics. IF he did, I'd seriously consider supporting him, I've always liked him.

Again, you are avoiding the points that he was giving regarding Dubai generally. As I said, after hearing him on Tony Snow's show and reading the article by Snow, I was reassured on the port deal, while I hope, Congress does review the security issues all over the country.

Kathianne said:
Yeah, and what 'soldier' doesn't feel that way? That had nothing to do with the questions many have about the ports. As I said, that was a bite, which may well be seen differently down the road, if he does choose to jump to politics. IF he did, I'd seriously consider supporting him, I've always liked him.

Again, you are avoiding the points that he was giving regarding Dubai generally. As I said, after hearing him on Tony Snow's show and reading the article by Snow, I was reassured on the port deal, while I hope, Congress does review the security issues all over the country.

Glad to hear you've seen the light!

dilloduck said:
Glad to hear you've seen the light!
Look who's playing the lib tricks! First it's the 'lies, lies, lies', then it's, 'racist, racist, racist.' Next we have, "Tommy Franks said we are idiots for preventing the deal from going through." Then, it's 'thanks for seeing the light.'

How many ways to Tuesday? You ignore all points, but trash anyone who doesn't go along with you.

Kathianne said:
Look who's playing the lib tricks! First it's the 'lies, lies, lies', then it's, 'racist, racist, racist.' Next we have, "Tommy Franks said we are idiots for preventing the deal from going through." Then, it's 'thanks for seeing the light.'

How many ways to Tuesday? You ignore all points, but trash anyone who doesn't go along with you.

I am not trashing people, if I have come across in than fashion I apologize. My intent here is to shine a little light of truth on the subject and refocus an issue that the left has gone so dishonest with that even conservatives are buying into it. I had more confidence in us than that.

Bottom line and all logical thinking would tell you that if almost all terrorism eminates and begins with Islamists and originates in that area of the world then maybe its not so wise to give to control to some of your infrastructure to these people no matter how Americanized they may seem, these people are masters of deception. Anybody remember the picture of Atta partying at clubs and drinking buds even though his brand if Islam strictly forbids it?

Also i'm still waiting on these facts of how this is better economically for us than if we give the contract to an American company? Any of you anti homeland security types care to tackle this?

dilloduck said:
I am not trashing people, if I have come across in than fashion I apologize. My intent here is to shine a little light of truth on the subject and refocus an issue that the left has gone so dishonest with that even conservatives are buying into it. I had more confidence in us than that.

So what is the truth Dillo that us cons are missing? I mean other than the U.A.E. + Al Qaeda links.

OCA said:
Bottom line and all logical thinking would tell you that if almost all terrorism eminates and begins with Islamists and originates in that area of the world then maybe its not so wise to give to control to some of your infrastructure to these people no matter how Americanized they may seem, these people are masters of deception. Anybody remember the picture of Atta partying at clubs and drinking buds even though his brand if Islam strictly forbids it?

Also i'm still waiting on these facts of how this is better economically for us than if we give the contract to an American company? Any of you anti homeland security types care to tackle this?

Fact #1
American companies DON'T WANT THE JOB---just like you precious cabbage picking jobs in California.

dilloduck said:
Fact #1
American companies DON'T WANT THE JOB---just like you precious cabbage picking jobs in California.

So why does the UAE want the job? I think they want it for future strategic value, not because "paperwork is where the future is".

dilloduck said:
Fact #1

Was it offered? Far as i've seen reported the limey company offered this solely to the raghead outfit.

OCA said:
Was it offered? Far as i've seen reported the limey company offered this solely to the raghead outfit.

Do some reading up and get back with me. You've been reading propaganda.

rtwngAvngr said:
So why does the UAE want the job? I think they want it for future strategic value, not because "paperwork is where the future is".

FOR THE MONEY------damn--we have corrupted a muslim country into capitalism which is probably the best way possible to contain them and NOW you are suspicious of their motives? :bang3: :bang3:

Forum List

Back