We the people love Trump

LOL. Back to that, are we? The orange grifter who did a con job promising anything and everything? You are equating him with Bernie Sanders? You really are an idiot. Stop wasting my time.
Provide the names of politicians who aren’t grifting off their legislation.
I’ll wait.

I'll never, ever, understand this devotion and adoration. Never.

Let alone for a person like this.
I was kind of disgusted during the primary season of 2008 when every Democrat was gushing over Obama. We just had what I thought was a cult of personality ordeal with Bush II (don't laugh, I had no idea what 2016 would bring) and felt the Democrats were falling into the same trap and putting politician over policy.

In hindsight, the Obama fan club was rather tame.

LOL. Back to that, are we? The orange grifter who did a con job promising anything and everything? You are equating him with Bernie Sanders? You really are an idiot. Stop wasting my time.
Try Googling for the over 80 laws Trump passed and swallow another upper.

I was kind of disgusted during the primary season of 2008 when every Democrat was gushing over Obama. We just had what I thought was a cult of personality ordeal with Bush II (don't laugh, I had no idea what 2016 would bring) and felt the Democrats were falling into the same trap and putting politician over policy.

In hindsight, the Obama fan club was rather tame.
Yeah, the adoration for Obama was understandable to a degree. Not because he deserved it (holy crap, didn't he win a Nobel for pretty much nothing?) but because of the national racial catharsis his victory generated. So while it got way too syrupy for me, at least I could get it from a historical perspective. It was nice when it faded, finally.

I can see another catharsis that might explain the adoration for this awful orange person. This catharsis is about the rage and frustration and paranoia that has been building on the Right since the day Limbaugh went national. This is 30% of the population's way of screaming FUCK YOU at everyone they think has victimized them.

Yeah, the adoration for Obama was understandable to a degree. Not because he deserved it (holy crap, didn't he win a Nobel for pretty much nothing?) but because of the national racial catharsis his victory generated. So while it got way too syrupy for me, at least I could get it from a historical perspective. It was nice when it faded, finally.

I can see another catharsis that might explain the adoration for this awful orange person. This catharsis is about the rage and frustration and paranoia that has been building on the Right since the day Limbaugh went national. This is 30% of the population's way of screaming FUCK YOU at everyone they think has victimized them.
They do make good victims.

Try Googling for the over 80 laws Trump passed and swallow another upper.
So what if the douche bag passed stupid laws? How about his promise to build a wall with or without Mexican pesos? How about his promise to repeal Obamacare? How did that go?

Heck, the orange greaseball could not even indict Hillary even though he bragged he was going to jail her. In fact, more of his people including himself were indicted and nary a hand on either Hillary or Obama.

But it is fun to see your moronic copy/paste. Is this what passes for intelligence in your circle? No wonder you guys are getting laughed at.

So what if the douche bag passed stupid laws? How about his promise to build a wall with or without Mexican pesos? How about his promise to repeal Obamacare? How did that go?

Heck, the orange greaseball could not even indict Hillary even though he bragged he was going to jail her. In fact, more of his people including himself were indicted and nary a hand on either Hillary or Obama.

But it is fun to see your moronic copy/paste. Is this what passes for intelligence in your circle? No wonder you guys are getting laughed at.
I wanted a wall and didn’t care who paid for it; The Ds of Congress stopped it so you could still hire your Mexican cleaning lady.
He passed over 80 laws that made my life better.
The Hillary thing was always bullshit and annoyed me to no end and he should have kicked out the UN.

I wanted a wall and didn’t care who paid for it; The Ds of Congress stopped it so you could still hire your Mexican cleaning lady.
He passed over 80 laws that made my life better.
The Hillary thing was always bullshit and annoyed me to no end and he should have kicked out the UN.
Passed over 80 laws that were BS. Couldn't get the few that he based his campaign on. Poor trumptard. My sympathies. :itsok:

In other words, he couldn't get it done? Yup, my point exactly, moron. Man, you are slow.
I see you aren’t aware that an Executive Order cannot allocate funds and that the scum Ds in Congress want trespassers such as yourself to get the vote to give you welfare for your vote.

See how Biden can’t get shit done with a D majority in the House because even they know spending money like a whore will result in them losing the House.

I see you aren’t aware that an Executive Order cannot allocate funds and that the scum Ds in Congress want trespassers such as yourself to get the vote to give you welfare for your vote.

See how Biden can’t get shit done with a D majority in the House because even they know spending money like a whore will result in them losing the House.
Again, in other words, the laws that your orange douche bag passed were useless? Again, yeah, my point exactly.

Were you dropped on your head as a child? That could explain the slow intellect. My sympathies. :itsok:

Again, in other words, the laws that your orange douche bag passed were useless? Again, yeah, my point exactly.

Were you dropped on your head as a child? That could explain the slow intellect. My sympathies. :itsok:
How were they useless when we had the best economy in decades?
Try to respond using facts.

LOL. So no evidence, hey? Thought so. Trumptards are big on talk, short on facts. Now fuck off.
What is your evidence that the economy wasn’t the best in decade before COVID?
Lowest unemployment in decades coupled by construction boom.

Speaking of evidence, you never provide Links, just LibBot anger.

Forum List

Back