We the people love Trump

Why Trump humpers love their God so much they.....

Business Insider

Donald Trump booed at Alabama rally after encouraging his supporters to get vaccinated against COVID-19, video shows​

Former President Donald Trump was booed by some of his supporters at a "Save America" rally in Cullman, Alabama, on Saturday night after he suggested that they get vaccinated against COVID-19.

"I believe totally in your freedoms, I do, you've got to do what you've got to do," Trump said to the crowd. "But I recommend that you take the vaccines."

The former president then told his supporters that the vaccines are "good" and once again encouraged them to get a shot.

This suggestion was met with boos, as can be heard in a video shared by Vox journalist Aaron Rupar.

Sounds like a sea of wavering discontent...Not so much love.

It cannot be denied.
They loved him too.

hitler-960x700.jpg

I'll never, ever, understand this devotion and adoration. Never.

Let alone for a person like this.

I know this one. "What did Mac never say about Obama." Did I get it?

OMG, again with the years? Calm down, Mackie

:itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok:

You are the guys killing people. It just that you are promoted by sex and sexuality and racial propaganda. You use any transgression against you as a major tenet of theatre. It is so bad that sociopaths and psychopaths have a good say in your politics. It is bad enough with the same having power across the board.

Why Trump humpers love their God so much they.....

Business Insider

Donald Trump booed at Alabama rally after encouraging his supporters to get vaccinated against COVID-19, video shows​

Former President Donald Trump was booed by some of his supporters at a "Save America" rally in Cullman, Alabama, on Saturday night after he suggested that they get vaccinated against COVID-19.

"I believe totally in your freedoms, I do, you've got to do what you've got to do," Trump said to the crowd. "But I recommend that you take the vaccines."

The former president then told his supporters that the vaccines are "good" and once again encouraged them to get a shot.

This suggestion was met with boos, as can be heard in a video shared by Vox journalist Aaron Rupar.

Sounds like a sea of wavering discontent...Not so much love.

Trumps supporters aren't the sheep and the other communist on the board claim---they think for themselves while the lib communists have Biden think for them.

Trumps supporters aren't the sheep and the other communist on the board claim---they think for themselves while the lib communists have Biden think for them.
Sure buddy you run with that as they attend rallies to justify their discernment with a cult like activity and don't forget your pocketbook, wallet, checkbook or charge card..

Followers of any ideology are un-American in my opinion, but Trump followers amaze as he cares nada for his cult.

"The president [Trump] is a nationalist, which is not at all the same thing as a patriot. A nationalist encourages us to be our worst, and then tells us that we are the best. A nationalist, 'although endlessly brooding on power, victory, defeat, revenge,' wrote Orwell, tends to be 'uninterested in what happens in the real world.' Nationalism is relativist, since the only truth is the resentment we feel when we contemplate others. As the novelist Danilo Kiš put it, nationalism 'has no universal values, aesthetic or ethical.' A patriot, by contrast, wants the nation to live up to its ideals, which means asking us to be our best selves. A patriot must be concerned with the real world, which is the only place where his country can be loved and sustained. A patriot has universal values, standards by which he judges his nation, always wishing it well—and wishing that it would do better." Timothy Snyder 'On Tyranny'

"First, democracy is more than holding elections; it requires the development of civil society, meaning such complex and counterintuitive institutions as the rule of law, an independent judiciary, multiple political parties, minority rights, voluntary associations, freedom of expression, movement, and assembly. Democracy is a learned habit, not an instinctive one, that requires deep attitudinal changes such as a culture of restraint, a commonality of values, a respect for differences of view, the concept of loyal opposition, and a sense of civic responsibility." Daniel Pipes

That's because you vote for losers. You vote for whom you are told to vote for. You can't care if they're a POS. So of course you don't feel the need to stand in line to see them.
Why would I stand in line to see any public servant give a speech? I know some people like the social aspects of supporting a candidate but am not in search of a hero leader. All I want is someone to vote the right way on issues and mind their own business. Leaders are for suckers.

Yet, for all the criticism Trump receives, much of it warranted; there are still too few politicians who understand why his policies are so popular.

Instead of blaming Trump, why don't you blame the inept Political Class of the last 30 years?
I do find it funny when people engage in the "my team is better than yours" when the only reason Trump could become president is because both teams have failed their citizens for so long.

China is waiting in the wings, there is a reason they hated and continue to hate Trump and Pompeo. Maybe Americans should think, "hmm, if China hates them, maybe they are good for us".

Last edited:
Yet, for all the criticism Trump receives, much of it warranted; there are still too few politicians who understand why his policies are so popular.

Instead of blaming Trump, why don't you blame the inept Political Class of the last 30 years? I do find it funny when people engage in the "my team is better than yours" when the only reason Trump could become president is because both teams have failed their citizens for so long.

China is waiting in the wings, there is a reason they hated and continue to hate Trump and Pompeo. Maybe Americans should think, "hmm, if China hates them, maybe they are good for us".
Because the political class are polite and give out welfare checks.

Forum List

Back