We the people love Trump

You're so predictable & one sided you make sheet paper look 3D
Obama Rally
19campaign.600.jpg

"i love you. you didn't mean to incite a riot. you're not stupid. what good does it do to incite a riot" - Lindsey Graham told Trump

Lindsey would lick the floor if Trump asked him to. what a suck-up phony

Yet the children get raped, murdered and cancer
Yet the animals die by the hunters arrow and suffer endlessly
And yet....here you are......

Moonglow

I met Lou Holtz once while he was head coach at Notre Dame. He was a hell of a nice guy even though I was a Michigan student with a Michigan sweatshirt on when I met him. He said "what is this, someone needs to convert this guy!" I don't think he was referring to Catholicism ...

"i love you. you didn't mean to incite a riot. you're not stupid. what good does it do to incite a riot" - Lindsey Graham told Trump

Lindsey would lick the floor if Trump asked him to. what a suck-up phony

Trump said to demonstrate peacefully at the Capital. Which is why none of you Democrats can ever produce the actual quote you keep lying about that Trump said to riot and invade.

Funny thing about you misquoting Trump. It makes you the liar, not Trump. See how that works? You don't, do you? Be honest

Trump said to demonstrate peacefully at the Capital. Which is why none of you Democrats can ever produce the actual quote you keep lying about that Trump said to riot and invade.

Funny thing about you misquoting Trump. It makes you the liar, not Trump. See how that works? You don't, do you? Be honest
i didn't even quote Trump. i quoted Senator Graham...talk about stupid. you're stupid

Mueller should've indicted Trump's cronies during the Biden administration, when Trump couldn't pardon nobody!

Followers of any ideology are un-American in my opinion, but Trump followers amaze as he cares nada for his cult.

"The president [Trump] is a nationalist, which is not at all the same thing as a patriot. A nationalist encourages us to be our worst, and then tells us that we are the best. A nationalist, 'although endlessly brooding on power, victory, defeat, revenge,' wrote Orwell, tends to be 'uninterested in what happens in the real world.' Nationalism is relativist, since the only truth is the resentment we feel when we contemplate others. As the novelist Danilo Kiš put it, nationalism 'has no universal values, aesthetic or ethical.' A patriot, by contrast, wants the nation to live up to its ideals, which means asking us to be our best selves. A patriot must be concerned with the real world, which is the only place where his country can be loved and sustained. A patriot has universal values, standards by which he judges his nation, always wishing it well—and wishing that it would do better." Timothy Snyder 'On Tyranny'

"First, democracy is more than holding elections; it requires the development of civil society, meaning such complex and counterintuitive institutions as the rule of law, an independent judiciary, multiple political parties, minority rights, voluntary associations, freedom of expression, movement, and assembly. Democracy is a learned habit, not an instinctive one, that requires deep attitudinal changes such as a culture of restraint, a commonality of values, a respect for differences of view, the concept of loyal opposition, and a sense of civic responsibility." Daniel Pipes
Trump never encourage America to be worse ----------EVERYTHING under Trump improved up till the dems and their chinese puppet masters released the Covid Bioweapon.

did you know?

"Mar-A-Lago" means "Ocean-To-Lake"

it is the most spectacular place in the world

and let me say another good thing about Trump. never before in the history of the world, not even Reagan, not even Jefferson, maybe only Andrew Jackson, where the base in the crowd of 35 thousand people all chant in unison at Trump : "WE LOVE YOU"...that's never happened!

Andrew Jackson had a base of excitable Southerners, but they are no match for Trump

The point is that the size of a crowd can be about a good thing, or a not-so-good thing.

It's not an indicator of what's best for a country or its people.

I figured that would be obvious.
No, that's not what you ment. You're a fucking fool if you think you can post Nazi bullshit while bitching at everyone else about "toxic political discourse"

Go fuck yourself Mac

Forum List

Back