We the people love Trump

We the Sheeple :)

1629650568360.jpeg

It wasn't that long ago when Texans and other cowboys in salsa commercials exclaimed "made in New York City?!?" as a rejection of fake, glossy NY values. And that was the attitude toward fake, glossy Trump. Everyone in Real America saw him as a joke. Until he started appearing on FoxNews, speaking their language of racism, xenophobia, and hemophilia.

Amazing, huh?
Yeah, that's always blown me away too.

Remember, at his heart, he's just a greedy salesman. He saw his target market, knew how easy it was to reach them, and he's spoken to them exclusively for five years, in their "language", without stop.

Sales. Marketing.

MarathonMike
Until he started appearing on FoxNews, speaking their language of racism, xenophobia, and hemophilia.
Trump did none of that

But the lie has become so ingrained in lib myth that I hardly know where to begin answering it

so just one small part

trump wants to limit immigration to the best and brightest rather than the poorest with the least to offer

MarathonMike

Trump did none of that

But the lie has become so ingrained in lib myth that I hardly know where to begin answering it

so just one small part

trump wants to limit immigration to the best and brightest rather than the poorest with the least to offer

That would leave Synthaholic out.

Why would I stand in line to see any public servant give a speech? I know some people like the social aspects of supporting a candidate but am not in search of a hero leader. All I want is someone to vote the right way on issues and mind their own business. Leaders are for suckers.
And that, ladies and gents, is the perfect answer.

Politicians are politicians, not people to worship. Only the desperate and delusional worship a politician, and that pretty much is the entire Trump base.

Why would I stand in line to see any public servant give a speech? I know some people like the social aspects of supporting a candidate but am not in search of a hero leader. All I want is someone to vote the right way on issues and mind their own business. Leaders are for suckers.
Leaders are for suckers

I find fascinating that when your fellow Liberals call for a dignified leader, you never say that.

It's not an indicator of what's best for a country or its people.
You could say the same about any popular election

it merely means the most popular idea at one snapshot in time

And there ya go. They literally can't help themselves.

No one should forget that Democrats stole the 2020 election and ended democracy in this country.

But after four years of Trump obsession that hasn't stopped with him leaving office, you're worried about that Republicans haven't let election fraud go.

No, wait, don't cry. That's a lot of tears. Oh whatever, cry away, little girl

:itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok:

Forum List

Back