We the people love Trump

No, that's not what you ment. You're a fucking fool if you think you can post Nazi bullshit while bitching at everyone else about "toxic political discourse"

Go fuck yourself Mac
You asked and I answered. I said what I meant.

You're certainly free to create any fiction you'd like. I know how it goes.

You asked and I answered. I said what I meant.

You're certainly free to create any fiction you'd like. I know how it goes.
You're neither clever or sly

You BITCH AND MOAN ALL THE FUCKING TIME about how people lower the bar in political discourse.

And your first thought when someone shared an image of a popular Trump rally was to invoke Hitler & Nazis.

Seriously Mac

GO
FUCK
YOUR
HYPOCRITICAL
SELF

"The president [Trump] is a nationalist, which is not at all the same thing as a patriot. A nationalist encourages us to be our worst, and then tells us that we are the best. A nationalist, 'although endlessly brooding on power, victory, defeat, revenge,' wrote Orwell, tends to be 'uninterested in what happens in the real world.'
What crap. We need more nationalists. We need more people like Stephen Miller who realize what is needed to save America.

I'll never, ever, understand this devotion and adoration. Never.

Let alone for a person like this.
The adoration for Trump is not hard to understand. It is adoration for someone who seems to want to fight the Left instead of run and hide from it like "W"

Why is it exactly that "W" refused to defend himself during his administration for 8 long years, and then when he leaves office and Obama takes over, says he refuses to critique a sitting President so as not to dishonor the position and simply disappears

However, once Trump hits the scene, he no longer had any problem critiquing the President, and also made it vocal he voted against him.

Trump was the first to come across as a fighter, whether it be real or staged. Conservatives are just tired of getting kicked around endlessly as the country drifts farther and farther left no matter which party wins.

That sums it up

Understand now?

Conversely, you have all kinds of democrats calling Republicans names like racist and Taliban, etc., long before Trump.

Trump is simply a former democrat, or one under cover, who simply used their tactics and it pissed them off.

Last edited:
The adoration for Trump is not hard to understand.
I'm well aware of the adoration.

He is the living, breathing expression of decades of building anger, paranoia, misinformation and frustration, stoked first by talk radio and then by the internet. He is your primal scream, your FUCK YOU to everyone who has made you feel cheated and scared, your bull in the china shop no matter what damage is caused.

He is the vulgar, primal, guttural embodiment of your rage. A gaudy, rich, uber-flamboyant New York billionaire who somehow convinced middle America (this was how desperate they had become) that he believes and values everything they do. You love him for being and doing everything you've always wanted to be and do.

Books on this period will be written, and we'll find them in the psychology and sociology sections.

Vi7e0AO.jpg

Last edited:
You're neither clever or sly

You BITCH AND MOAN ALL THE FUCKING TIME about how people lower the bar in political discourse.

And your first thought when someone shared an image of a popular Trump rally was to invoke Hitler & Nazis.

Seriously Mac

GO
FUCK
YOUR
HYPOCRITICAL
SELF
If trump doesn't like being compared to Hitler, he should quit acting so much like him.

I, for one, found it quite reassuring....perhaps, even instructive......that in the throng that was pictured I could spot one masked attendee.

And no, I am not going to suggest 'Super Spreader event'.

And too, it is true, I do find the suggestion 'thinning-the-herd' a tad snarky.
Though possibly apropos.

Just sayin'.

1629670138669.png

Why Trump humpers love their God so much they.....

Business Insider

Donald Trump booed at Alabama rally after encouraging his supporters to get vaccinated against COVID-19, video shows​

Former President Donald Trump was booed by some of his supporters at a "Save America" rally in Cullman, Alabama, on Saturday night after he suggested that they get vaccinated against COVID-19.

"I believe totally in your freedoms, I do, you've got to do what you've got to do," Trump said to the crowd. "But I recommend that you take the vaccines."

The former president then told his supporters that the vaccines are "good" and once again encouraged them to get a shot.

This suggestion was met with boos, as can be heard in a video shared by Vox journalist Aaron Rupar.

Sounds like a sea of wavering discontent...Not so much love.

There's the Clown that the cult wants to turn this Country back over to.

"Let me introduce you to my 5 year old friend. Only we can fix it"!

Cool pic bro, but reality is that Trump's fans in your picture are not The People make, they are a small minority of We The People.

Generally speaking, We The People do not love Trump and We The People removed Trump out of office.

I hope you can find some way to deal with all this unpleasant reality.

Last edited:
Cool story bro, but in reality We The People kicked Trump out of office for being real bad at his job.
No....We The People didn’t do shit.
The filthy disgusting unAmerican fucks in Loon York and Mexifornia did...your pet wetbacks on stolen citizenships in AZ, NV, CA, NM did...the Dem concocted Scamdemic did...voting guidelines unlawfully changed in the 11th hour under the guise of “national emergency“ did....We The Legit People voted for Trump.

No....We The People didn’t do shit.
The filthy disgusting unAmerican fucks in Loon York and Mexifornia did...your pet wetbacks on stolen citizenships in AZ, NV, CA, NM did...the Dem concocted Scamdemic did...voting guidelines unlawfully changed in the 11th hour under the guise of “national emergency“ did....We The Legit People voted for Trump.

Exhibit 1 - Trumpster, not being able to deal with reality is spouting crazy, incoherent, baseless conspiracies.

Forum List

Back