"WE WANT TRUMP!" You didn't see this reported by the media

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Rally in England - thousands gather in support of President Trump, silence from the media. This is beautiful to see and says an awful lot about the turning tide. They cannot hide the truth.

Let's see...that video is from donnie's visit this last week, you say?

And where did I or that video quote a date...
Munchkin?

1usmbomanbadedited-3-jpg.243405

Has it ever occurred to you Trump cultists that the media is reporting the news and that news is Trump does not have the intellectual and emotional comportment to be anything other than a reality game show host or professional wrestling promoter?

Maybe it ain't the media. Maybe it is what they have to report on.

I’m not real sure how pointing out an obvious uprising of white nationalists around the globe is “race-baiting”....I suppose I kinda figured we all had the balls to discuss all matters here...Do you?

OKTexas is right. I'm black and as far as putting my country first, I'm down with that. But putting America first does not mean treating other nations as less. Because the bottom line is that earth is the only planet that we definitively know life exists. Lastly WTF are white "nationalists" uprising for?

The way other nations act toward the US determines how they should be treated. There are a little less than 160 nations on earth, there's no reason we should be paying the majority of the costs for international organizations like the UN.

Then there is no reason for our corporations to be in the majority of those 160 nations milking their resources or paying them pennies per hour so that American CEOs and shareholders get rich.

Has it ever occurred to you Trump cultists that the media is reporting the news and that news is Trump does not have the intellectual and emotional comportment to be anything other than a reality game show host or professional wrestling promoter?

But the Surrender Monkey was a community disorganiser and taught by a communist Negro in Hawaii....but that gives him street cred along WITH HIS Choom gang.... ROTFLMFAO

A Rally in England - thousands gather in support of President Trump, silence from the media. This is beautiful to see and says an awful lot about the turning tide. They cannot hide the truth.

Well, surprise surprise surprise! You mean the same media that covered up the 5 black men, so called house of Israel, race baiting and focused instead on a white catholic school boy in a MAGA hat that just...smiled? That media? Oh the one that always plays up police shootings and downplays the massive black on black violence? That media? just so that we are straight here.

The same media that covered up how those white kids just showed up out of nowhere when everybody else ignored those 5 black men? The same media that downplays the massive white on white violence and tries to portray every unarmed black murdered by police as a criminal or ex-con?

But the Surrender Monkey was a community disorganiser and taught by a communist Negro in Hawaii....but that gives him street cred along WITH HIS Choom gang.... ROTFLMFAO

Trump is the surrender monkey. It's why Putin is our president.

This black Neanderthal thinks this is RUSSIA!!!...ROTFLMFAO

Damn shame that Canadian knows more about our constitution than you do.
I'm willing to bet neither you, nor she, can quote anything in our Constitution that mentions anything about the media or press having any sort of defined role in our government or society.

IF SO, PROVE IT NOW.

Amendment I
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

Now be quiet.

That doesn't define their roll in government or society. The printing press was not prevalent in American society at the time of the founding. I took news weeks to cross the States, nothing was instantaneous then. Modern media wasn't even a dream in that era. And yes there were politically biased news papers then, at least they didn't project themselves as being objective.

Yes it does. Media is media and what they had at that time was modern for those times.

And the Constitution doesn't define their roll. Period.

Actually it does and no matter what you think, the constitution damn sure doesn't oppose the existence of the press. Period .

Putin is the president of these United States right now.

The reality is that Trump is wildly unpopular in the UK. But sure, there are some people there who like him.

Like the shit ton of people flooding the streets? That was a stadium size group of people. Almost looked like when the Phillies won the World Series. Did you see the group? That’s why Hillary lost.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

People hate Trump in the UK. There was no such crowd cheering Trump during this visit.

In your mind, but you're a dumbass racist, so there's that.

Oh stop, take a banana break!

The reality is that Trump is wildly unpopular in the UK. But sure, there are some people there who like him.

Like the shit ton of people flooding the streets? That was a stadium size group of people. Almost looked like when the Phillies won the World Series. Did you see the group? That’s why Hillary lost.

People hate Trump in the UK. There was no such crowd cheering Trump during this visit.

A lack of understanding regarding what racism actually is, the belief that White supremacy is “normal” in society, the inability to see the manifestations of racism because they do not experience them and are shielded by White privilege, as well as self-protection from the label that they fear most is why Whites call people of colour “racist” and from my experience, seem to take great pleasure in doing so when that person of colour is Black.”

Saltine-Crackers.JPG

A lack of understanding regarding what racism actually is, the belief that White supremacy is “normal” in society, the inability to see the manifestations of racism because they do not experience them and are shielded by White privilege, as well as self-protection from the label that they fear most is why Whites call people of colour “racist” and from my experience, seem to take great pleasure in doing so when that person of colour is Black.”

Hey, bitch! Your black ass is not superior to me. Go fuck yourself! If anything, your ass is inferior.

Saltine-Crackers.JPG

Yeah, that's what owns you. Yessir!

Hey, bitch! Your black ass is not superior to me. Go fuck yourself!

If you really believe that, you clearly are uninformed.

Hey, bitch! Your black ass is not superior to me. Go fuck yourself!

Yeah..you're still a dumbass racist that's black.

You're about 2 notches below the guy around the block that I almost killed, because you're just a piece of shit like that. IM2= black scum.

If you really believe that, you clearly are uninformed.

Not really. If you believe differently you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back