"WE WANT TRUMP!" You didn't see this reported by the media

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack-Nicholson-lol.gif

What a total badass.
Anybody know her identity...is there a gofundme account for her?

what a shocker that you would cheer for the destruction of someone's personal property.

how dare anyone have a view that is not in goosestep with yours.

Stop whining pussy.
We’ve decided to fight fire with fire...Sucks for you LefTarded pukes huh?
“Goosestep”....haha...that’s another one of those cool words you stand for nothing, nutless bitches get to use....hahaha

They just don't get that we no longer give a flying fuck what they think anymore..............

Maybe one day they will realize that..............

The likes of Golfing Gator are pissing themselves as they realize there is nothing, no action beneath us anymore...we’ll stoop as low as we have to to defeat the pieces of shits among us.
The days of the Left bullying the Right are long gone as new age Conservatives have balls and are totally fine with playing dirty.

Says the guys who intellectually pimps his alleged daughter on a public message board.

What a total badass.

what a shocker that you would cheer for the destruction of someone's personal property.

Stop whining pussy.
“Goosestep”....haha...that’s another one of those cool words you stand for nothing, nutless bitches get to use....hahaha
They just don't get that we no longer give a flying fuck what they think anymore..............

The likes of Golfing Gator are pissing themselves as they realize there is nothing, no action beneath us anymore...we’ll stoop as low as we have to to defeat the pieces of shits among us.
The days of the Left bullying the Right are long gone as new age Conservatives have balls and are totally fine with playing dirty.
Says the guys who intellectually pimps his alleged daughter on a public message board.

I “intellectually pimped” my daughter out by sharing her point of view on an anonymous forum in cyberspace?
WTF?

Has it ever occurred to you Trump cultists that the media is reporting the news and that news is Trump does not have the intellectual and emotional comportment to be anything other than a reality game show host or professional wrestling promoter?

Maybe it ain't the media. Maybe it is what they have to report on.
But the Surrender Monkey was a community disorganiser and taught by a communist Negro in Hawaii....but that gives him street cred along WITH HIS Choom gang.... ROTFLMFAO
Any comments on how your OP is false? That that is not a crowd from last week, but rather an anti-muslim rally from last year?
Asswipe, did I or that video say it was this week....weak mind grasping at straws!

What a total badass.

Stop whining pussy.

No, you've decided to fight legal protest with illegal destruction of property and you're trying to claim some kind of higher moral ground, for doing so.

Democrats fought at the ballot box in 2018 and won a resounding victory. Every day, in every way, as Trump continues with his lawless and unconstitutional abuses of power, the American people are more and more determined to end this embarassing debacle.

Has it ever occurred to you Trump cultists that the media is reporting the news and that news is Trump does not have the intellectual and emotional comportment to be anything other than a reality game show host or professional wrestling promoter?

But the Surrender Monkey was a community disorganiser and taught by a communist Negro in Hawaii....but that gives him street cred along WITH HIS Choom gang.... ROTFLMFAO
Any comments on how your OP is false? That that is not a crowd from last week, but rather an anti-muslim rally from last year?
Asswipe, did I or that video say it was this week....weak mind grasping at straws!
Yes, you did. You and the video presented the story as a current event specifically as relating to Trump's latest London visit. Your OP is fake news and a lie, making you a liar. Now you are cowardly trying to back peddle.

What a total badass.

Stop whining pussy.

No, you've decided to fight legal protest with illegal destruction of property and you're trying to claim some kind of higher moral ground, for doing so.

Democrats fought at the ballot box in 2018 and won a resounding victory. Every day, in every way, as Trump continues with his lawless and unconstitutional abuses of power, the American people are more and more determined to end this embarassing debacle.

Embarrassing debacle ???? Depends on which embarrassing debacle is out there over riding the other embarrassing debacle in the political world. Trump is safe in his actions thus far. Now the Democrats, uhh well that is another story or embarrassing debacle all on it's own.

The measure of the two sides shall once again be decided by the country. People had best clean up their acts.

Putin is the president of these United States right now.

Oh stop, take a banana break!
Saltine-Crackers.JPG

Yeah, that's what owns you. Yessir!

EL2M6CT1WqSl.jpg

You can has that internet shit, but you better not ever, and I do mean ever ..fuck with me, punk.

I have fucking dispersed the black cloud before.

I ain't the one to fuck with.

upload_2019-6-9_8-52-24.jpeg

You can has that internet shit, but you better not ever, and I do mean ever ..fuck with me, punk.

I have fucking dispersed the black cloud before.

I ain't the one to fuck with.

Fuck you punk. You maggots talk all your shit on the internet and you give yourselves away. You don't want anything to do with me son and that's all I'm going to say.

Come at me, brah. You ain't shit. I beat the shit out of a 6'5" black boy when I was 16, you really think you're even as bad as he was? I fucking doubt it. He knocked some people out, but I knocked him out, and then some. I could scoop you and just step on your throat and backfist you in the face and tell you what a bitch you are. Punkass turd.

Testosterone overload! :777:

I want trump too.... Out of the WH and headed to jail with kushner and jr for obstruction This AH IS NOT above the law

Putin is the president of these United States right now.
If you really believe that, you clearly are uninformed.

Not really. If you believe differently you are.
Please explain why Trump hasn’t removed Obama’s sanctions on Russia. Why did Donnie bomb Russia’s client state Syria twice? Why has Donnie tried to overthrow the governments of Iran and Venezuela, over Russian objections? Why has Donnie expanded NATO?

Try to think rather than emoting left wing talking points.

I am thinking. Putin is the president of the United States.
Why would you repeat idiocy? Are you an idiot or just a troll?

I vote for both!

And we have been shown just how little it ta
Fuck you punk. You maggots talk all your shit on the internet and you give yourselves away. You don't want anything to do with me son and that's all I'm going to say.

Come at me, brah. You ain't shit. I beat the shit out of a 6'5" black boy when I was 16, you really think you're even as bad as he was? I fucking doubt it. He knocked some people out, but I knocked him out, and then some.

Look at the violent white trash. Mad because I won't shut up about white racism. I've said what I am going to say about a physical confrontation son.

All you talk is racism, because you are a black racist piece of dogshit. You're not intimidating anything here, bitch, I'll fuck you up. You got the right cracker now.

I never put up with that shit from anybody, black or white, or fucking Vietnamese, even. They can jump around and kick all they want, until they step into my space where it's a threat, then I'm gonna stick them into next week like pigs. Same goes for you, bitch.
Black Guy Gets Knocked Out With One Punch While Trying To Lecture A White Dude About Racism! | Video

“Blacks reacting to racism......is NOT racism. Besides, many whites have proven that they don't even use the official dictionary definition of the term. What is GIVEN is the definition. The problem is that whites don't like to use it because when applied properly, whites clearly stand out as the culprits.”

Learn that and cease with the whining.

Blacks are handicapped? By their own thinking would be my guess.......

‘The gravest danger facing most black Americans today is the risk of being patronized to death.’
Coulter

Come at me, brah. You ain't shit. I beat the shit out of a 6'5" black boy when I was 16, you really think you're even as bad as he was? I fucking doubt it. He knocked some people out, but I knocked him out, and then some.

Look at the violent white trash. Mad because I won't shut up about white racism. I've said what I am going to say about a physical confrontation son.

All you talk is racism, because you are a black racist piece of dogshit. You're not intimidating anything here, bitch, I'll fuck you up. You got the right cracker now.

I never put up with that shit from anybody, black or white, or fucking Vietnamese, even. They can jump around and kick all they want, until they step into my space where it's a threat, then I'm gonna stick them into next week like pigs. Same goes for you, bitch.
Black Guy Gets Knocked Out With One Punch While Trying To Lecture A White Dude About Racism! | Video

“Blacks reacting to racism......is NOT racism. Besides, many whites have proven that they don't even use the official dictionary definition of the term. What is GIVEN is the definition. The problem is that whites don't like to use it because when applied properly, whites clearly stand out as the culprits.”

‘The gravest danger facing most black Americans today is the risk of being patronized to death.’
Coulter
OR shot to death by republican police

Ah....so you are trying to gaslight......what a surprise. Typical CRC/donnie's deplorable fail thread. :71:

What a total badass.

Stop whining pussy.

You have become the very thing you fight against...and you are so stupid you think that is a good thing.

There is zero difference between you and the “lefttards” you hate so much.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

It'll be a cold day in hell before I get onboard with that bullshit, you fucking racist dumbass.

Take your ass back to Africa if it's that bad for ya heanh. I'll buy your ticket.

You better get on board because that's the truth. I was born here so fuck that. Amendment 1 says I can complain if I don't like how things are going. So if you want fascism move your punk ass to Russia. Because it's like this wb, either things change or we are going to fight until hell freezes over and then fight on the ice.”

How ready are you to fight? I damn sure am at the drop of a hat. Keep that in mind. My people made this country. Many decent black Americans did, too. Something tells me that's not you and yours. Know that we are willing to fight for what our ancestors fought and died for, punkass bitch. That's mostly black and white Americans. I go to the black barbershop every now and then to see my childhood friend. He had his problems with the institutionalization and all that, but me and his brother stuck by him the whole way. That's life. You're a turd. Me and his brother are big believers in God, and what's right, and praying.

You? He's out of prison and that's just about a miracle.
I like the way the guy you support Trump who WAS NOT willing to fight Mr bone spurs bought his way out

What a total badass.

Stop whining pussy.

Pissing myself? Only from laughing so fucking hard at all you morons on both sides

I think you becoming that which you hate to be sweet irony.

With any luck you wingnuts on both sides will kill each other off leaving the rational people to get on with our lives.

Coulter
OR shot to death by republican police

Even you can't believe you actually said that....or you will be amazed once you sober up.

What a total badass.

Stop whining pussy.

Pissing myself? Only from laughing so fucking hard at all you morons on both sides

I think you becoming that which you hate to be sweet irony.

With any luck you wingnuts on both sides will kill each other off leaving the rational people to get on with our lives.

Think you could get a quorum ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back