🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

We will get a quick look into Mueller's investigation this week.

A representative of a political campaign seeking legally-purloined private emails to and from a political opponent, with the hope that those emails will prove embarrassing to the opponent. NOT A CRIME.

A representative of a political campaign accepting a meeting with a "foreigner" at which "oppo-research" is dangled as an enticement. NOT A CRIME.

Huh? Those things are absolutely crimes

Last edited:
It should not be a quick look. It should be - by the end of the year - a FULL look.

This has gone on long enough.

I despise Trump - but this investigation should not be allowed to go on indefinitely.

18+ months is long enough. If he cannot get enough 'dirt' on Trump by 2019 - tough...end the investigation and let us all see the evidence.

Really? Bill Clinton was investigated for many years and you idiots are still investigating Hillary.

The frigin Russia used Social Media with lies and fake news to elect their man....well...so called man. This investigation deserves more time than the one that ended with a lie about a blow job...

https://www-m.cnn.com/2018/12/04/politics/robert-mueller-donald-trump-michael-flynn-paul-manafort-russia-investigation/index.html?r=https://www.cnn.com/

What a pit of snakes...I think we will only get a glimpse of what Mueller has.

I wonder how much Whitaker has already leaked to the Liar in Chief?
Should be fun watching all those Nothing Burgers shrivel up

Trumps response.......Witch Hunt, everybody but me lies, what about Hillary

Nah it will be more fun to watch the crying and teeth gnashing when the report reveals no election collusion between Trump and the Russians.

Buckle up butter cup. Its gonna be a bumpy ride.
They don’t call him Crooked Donnie for nothing

Mueller will tell us how crooked

It should not be a quick look. It should be - by the end of the year - a FULL look.

I despise Trump - but this investigation should not be allowed to go on indefinitely.

18+ months is long enough. If he cannot get enough 'dirt' on Trump by 2019 - tough...end the investigation and let us all see the evidence.

Really? Bill Clinton was investigated for many years and you idiots are still investigating Hillary.

The frigin Russia used Social Media with lies and fake news to elect their man....well...so called man. This investigation deserves more time than the one that ended with a lie about a blow job...

They spent 100K on social media. That might, and only might, be enough to only influence an election in Rhode Island; you dunce!

1) what idiots are these? I am indy and have never voted Rep (or Dem) in my life. And I was 100% against the Hillary investigations?
So who the hell are you talking about?

2) fine, show me a link to unbiased, factual proof that the investigation 'deserves more time'? Not an opinion...FACTUAL PROOF.

According to the book 'Fear' - the investigation (apparently) could have ended months ago...Mueller basically just wanted Trump to go one-on-one with him so he could get Trump for perjury.

Again, I would LOVE to see Trump impeached. But I am not some biased-Democrat (as you seem to be) who does not care how long this thing goes on - just so long as there is a remote chance that it hurts Trump.

I wouldn't believe the guy if he told me that the sky was blue. He can't help lying. He is a habitual liar. Everyone knows that now.

Claudette does...and I'd like to know on what basis

Forum List

Back