Weather destroys wind turbines in Iowa

Solar panels in a desert isn’t proving anything try again
1717378531459.png

LOLLOL
You need the year and a comparison year.
You should KNOW that.

You just got OWNED.

It is enjoyable debating the Ignorant or the Stupid.
Which are you?
Ignorant or Stupid....... There is a difference.
I posted a page from the tax tables to show what you posted was bullshit.
Ignorance, why did you not post the tax tables that all Americans use? You had no idea there were tax tables, otherwise why would you do a google search for something, other than the tax tables.

Yes, ignorance was you post, which was not the tax tables.
Yes, stupidity, you were very stupid, searching your opinion on google, not the tax tables

I pointed that out, and you have no reply, other than to show your stupidity and ignorance.

The do not pollute less and they consume more, why do you think the price tag is $300 trillion? Solar and Wind require square miles of land, 1,000's of square miles. That is a lot of metal, fiberglass, aluminum, copper, polysilicon
You still not showing any comparisons between the solar vs wind vs fossil fuel industries to prove your point. Come on take the step and back up your claims with real evidence

building more, uses more fossil fuels, and that building, the manufacturing never stops,

How many solar panels equals one coal plant, or natural gas plant
Wrong, if the building of infrastructure results in producing energy that reduces fossil fuel consumption then the NET result is less fossil fuel consumption. Pretty basic stuff

What is the name of the island. I guess, you made this all up or are frantically searching google, for a link, to prove there is a island, that may or may not use a solar panel.
Nothing was made up. This was about 10 years ago and a documentary piece my friend made for Vice Media. I could dig in and look for the name of the island but it’s irrelevant to the point I was making about utilizing multiple energy sources

I’m glad you do. I hope you keep voicing your opinion and pushing what you think is right for yourself, your family and your country. I also hope you find better ways to communicate during this pursuit so that you can have productive outcomes with your engagements
I add videos fairly often to handle this alleged problem. I used to type tomes'. I mean long winded words of my own. It was awful per the group and even here my videos get whined about if they last more than 2 minutes. I can't please every human on this planet.

Forum List

Back