Weatherman Fired for slip of the tongue

Seems to be a huge difference between coon and king and not simply that he "jumbled a couple of words."

The previous word was "Luther" and the following word was "King". It seems clear to me that it was a simple twist of the tongue, i.e., accidentally putting the two together: "Koong". It's like trying to say "Toy boat" three times fast.

So now we're at the stage in this country where people like BillyBloom judge all conservatives as racist by mere virtue of being conservative and people get fired for pronouncing a word incorrectly. And liberals and Democrats say we're being paranoid.
Seems to me it slipped out so casually, that’s possibly how he normally refers to Martin Luther King Jr..

Seems to me we should withhold judgment until we know more about him and the case.
No need to withhold judgement. This isn't a court of law. It's a court of public opinion. And in my opinion, that's how he typically refers to MLK Jr. when speaking his name.

Seems to be a huge difference between coon and king and not simply that he "jumbled a couple of words."

The previous word was "Luther" and the following word was "King". It seems clear to me that it was a simple twist of the tongue, i.e., accidentally putting the two together: "Koong". It's like trying to say "Toy boat" three times fast.

So now we're at the stage in this country where people like BillyBloom judge all conservatives as racist by mere virtue of being conservative and people get fired for pronouncing a word incorrectly. And liberals and Democrats say we're being paranoid.
Seems to me it slipped out so casually, that’s possibly how he normally refers to Martin Luther King Jr..

Seems to me we should withhold judgment until we know more about him and the case.
No need to withhold judgement. This isn't a court of law. It's a court of public opinion. And in my opinion, that's how he typically refers to MLK Jr. when speaking his name.
Ok, then Obama is an ignorant moron because he believes there are 57 states.

Which is why it's not taken seriously.

Which is why it's not taken seriously.
Tell that to the dude who got his ass fired.

Why is a comment made be a candidate half asleep an indication of ignorance? Was the weatherman half asleep when he referred to MLK Jr. as a "coon?"

Seems like it was a phrase he was used to saying

Why is a comment made be a candidate half asleep an indication of ignorance? Was the weatherman half asleep when he referred to MLK Jr. as a "coon?"
Yes, Odumbo was half asleep and so was the weatherman. Stooge.

And yet, the fired weatherman made no such claim.

As is typical for you rightards, you lie as casually as you post.

Seems like it was a phrase he was used to saying
And yet, the fired weatherman made no such claim.

As is typical for you rightards, you lie as casually as you post.
Odumbo did?

Well actually he's a moron because he wanted to install Fundamental Transformation, and said "You didn't build that!", among other things, and then there was corp"S"men.

How sick is this? Is this really what we've come down to? Shame on the station managers.
New York meteorologist fired after using racial slur on air
One of my late relatives fell in with the John Birchers decades ago. He mentioned "Martin Luther Coon" in my presence a lot!This was no "slip of the tongue." There is something going on with this guy. Fired? GOOD.

"John Birchers". I had almost forgotten about those miscreants.

Well actually he's a moron because he wanted to install Fundamental Transformation, and said "You didn't build that!", among other things, and then there was corp"S"men.
Yes, among other lies. The leftist trash around here are very ill.

So you're willing to jump on the merry bandwagon of kangaroo justice warriors and condemn this guy based on an opinion?

Don't you get it yet? You don't know that he deliberately called MLK a coon.

So you're willing to jump on the merry bandwagon of kangaroo justice warriors and condemn this guy based on an opinion?
Faun is a lying punk. Pathetic.

Faun is a lying pawn. He'd eat a shit sandwich if Obama made it.

Let me try....

Toy boat, Toy boat, Toy Coon

Yea, happens all the time

Are you fucking kidding me? I used that as an example of a tongue twister. In no way did I suggest that one could get "coon" from the toy boat twister for Christ's sake.

I seem to get toy boat no matter how many times I say it

I don't know what point you're trying to make but you know as well as I do that "toy boat" is a classic tongue twister along with Peter Piper and the one with the woodchuck chucking wood. I've known about them since I was a kid. Don't be an idiot.

Yes. Exactly what do you think this forum is? A court of law?

Faun is a lying punk. Pathetic.
Dayum, I must've bitch-slapped you harder than I thought in the past. Oh well, regardless, the fired racist weatherman got what he deserved.

Faun is a lying pawn. He'd eat a shit sandwich if Obama made it.
See: post #159

Forum List

Back