Wednesday Hillary Clinton Is Done’: Reports Julian Assange’s Announcement

what is it? was Hillary caught on a hot mike making a joke about how many black people does it take to screw in a light bulb?

what is it? was Hillary caught on a hot mike making a joke about how many black people does it take to screw in a light bulb?

Given that the Hillary operatives think Trump is Hitler for making any jokes... it's still pretty bad.

So he should do it already instead of this pretend pathos. What more could we know about Hillary we don't already know and a lot of people ignore. If the head of the FBI is going to giver her a free pass then I don't think there is much worse that can be released. Much tado over nothing.

By Tom Tillison, BizPac Review

Is it the October surprise?

Jesse Rodriguez, the senior producer for MSNBC’s “Morning Joe,” posted what could be interpreted as an ominous comment on social media last week regarding Julian Assange.

‘Wednesday Hillary Clinton Is Done’: Reports Julian Assange’s Announcement On Tuesday Will Finish Her

We will see. I am not holding my breath.
upload_2016-10-2_19-25-27.png

He is self serving, but his uncovered hacks are fun. The DNC hacked busted the Dems and their repeated lies about how their primaries were "fair".

They could have saved a couple hundred million dollars by just naming Hillary the candidate and skipping the bullshit dog and pony show.

maybe someone gave Julian a recording of Hillary farting loud at a rally when there was a mike very close to her butt.

can you imagine Hillary insulting Michelle big time on a hot mike? referring to her as some kind of really fat animal? if something like that got out, there goes the black vote.

I'm reading something about the announcement being cancelled due to security concerns. As some have said already, I wouldn't hold my breath. She has the media protecting her and without an honest media nothing she has done will matter.

There could be photos of her sucking off osama bin laden, and the creepy fucking left would touch themselves in ecstasy.

Not kidding.

However, if there is a photo of her tossing a white supremacist's salad, they may slit their wrists.

Again, not kidding.

There could be photos of her sucking off osama bin laden, and the creepy fucking left would touch themselves in ecstasy.

Not kidding.

However, if there is a photo of her tossing a white supremacist's salad, they may slit their wrists.

Again, not kidding.
or maybe someone managed to get a photo of Hillary in a hotel going into her bathtub? ewee! and we thought she was already scary looking

He is self serving, but his uncovered hacks are fun. The DNC hacked busted the Dems and their repeated lies about how their primaries were "fair".

They could have saved a couple hundred million dollars by just naming Hillary the candidate and skipping the bullshit dog and pony show.

RWNJ traitors will believe anything, including your sig.

Which is, as you well know, a lie.

Oh boy! There may be something out there that will save Trumps campaign!!! Weeeeeeee!

Not kidding.

Again, not kidding.
or maybe someone managed to get a photo of Hillary in a hotel going into her bathtub? ewee! and we thought she was already scary looking
leaving_zps7db5d97e.gif

Not kidding.

Again, not kidding.
leaving_zps7db5d97e.gif
or even worse, in the nude photo we find out that Hillary is "Not Exactly all female"

Forum List

Back