Weiner May Rise....

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
Just having some fun...

--------------------------:lol:

Disgraced former Rep. Anthony Weiner spent $106,500 this month on two polls, apparently to test the possibility of staging what would be a stunning political comeback, according to campaign filings yesterday.

"When you spend $50,000 on a poll, that’s the real thing," said one political insider. "You’re getting everything you can find out from voters. This guy spent a hundred grand."

Since shelling out the money on March 4 and 5 to San Francisco-based David Binder Research, Weiner has made no public move to enter the race for either mayor or comptroller, two offices mentioned in his polls.

"If someone is thinking about running and doesn’t run, it shows the polls are not favorable," said a veteran political consultant. "No one boycotts an election they think they can win."

Anthony Weiner reportedly prepares for possible political comeback | Fox News

Last edited:
No one died when Wiener lied.

I see Eliot Spitzer is making some kind of comeback. So why not Wiener? Think of the late night jokes possible.

Huh, so Weiner may be up for a comeback, interesting.
I was thinking he should be taking a long hard look at whether he could sustain the pounding he would likely take once the media got a hold of him again.
Last time would be like foreplay compared to the in and out thrashing he would take this time.
I assumed he was now nothing more than an impotent, beaten politician, but who knows, maybe he'll come.........back and stand tall again.

Marion Barry came back because black voters only cared that he was black, and taking cocaine and hanging out in the mayor's office with six prostitutes was apparently what they considered the high life. Other people were simply shocked. No one laughed at him.

But Weiner has the Big Joke problem. Nobody gets elected once people start to laugh. And we've been laughing at Weiner since we saw him in those.....bulgy shorts.

The present Drudge report offers the similar headline:

Can Weiner Rise Again?

If so, you know the former Congressman will keep a photo record of the event.

The present Drudge report offers the similar headline:

Can Weiner Rise Again?

If so, you know the former Congressman will keep a photo record of the event.

I hate when you post a thread title and then realize it could have been much better..

Weiner May Rise Again.. is more adolescent and funny...:eusa_doh:

I thought it was a great title.

I admit it took me a few minutes before it hit me, but I'm slow. [:)

he knows he won't have a problem coming back...the sheep in the Democrat party base will vote for anyone as long as they have a D next to their name..

Democrats knows their base well, that's for sure

how sad is that

Anthony Weiner was like my MVP of Congress. He told it like it was. He wasn't afraid of entrenched interests. His fiery speeches were fun to watch on Youtube during bouts of insomnia.

He married an unbelievable woman, both beautiful and brilliant. Then she got pregnant. Good for them. What a family!

Then he tweeted his dick, acted like an idiot after it came out in the media, kept denying it instead of just accepting responsibility and having the news cycle roll past, and all this while his wife was pregnant! They'd only been married 8 months.

Sorry, don't tell me liberals have no problem with disgraced politicians. Just look at Mark Sanford. And in some ways that was worse.

In any case, Anthony Weiner is dead to me.

Anything is possible in our country. Sanford may well do it, Weiner may as well.

Really, dude? Sanford? Former Gov. of South Carolina? Hiking the AT? But going to Argentina? Cheating on his wife? Busted lying about it. No more wife of something like 28 years. Currently campaigning and the GOP nominee for that Congressional district in South Carolina. His Argentinian mistress now his fiance and going on the campaign with him. You don't see that as somehow relevant?

Forum List

Back