Weiner On The Loose

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
"It's good to be out," claimed the disgraced Weiner...

Anthony Weiner Released from Bronx Halfway House at End of Sexting Sentence

Despite saying the same thing when caught sending naked pictures of himself to women the 1st time, resulting in his exit from Congress, Weiner declared, “I hope to be able to live a life of integrity and service. I’m glad this chapter of my life is behind me.”

Weiner will remain registered as a Level 1 Sex Offender, though '—
categorized as such because of a “low risk of repeat offense” despite his numerous indiscretions.'

(Keep an eye on your daughters' cell phones, parent. If you should spot a photo of a strange Weiner on their phone, call 911 immediately.)

Anthony Weiner Released from Bronx Halfway House | Breitbart

"It's good to be out," claimed the disgraced Weiner...

Anthony Weiner Released from Bronx Halfway House at End of Sexting Sentence

Despite saying the same thing when caught sending naked pictures of himself to women the 1st time, resulting in his exit from Congress, Weiner declared, “I hope to be able to live a life of integrity and service. I’m glad this chapter of my life is behind me.”

Weiner will remain registered as a Level 1 Sex Offender, though '—
categorized as such because of a “low risk of repeat offense” despite his numerous indiscretions.'

(Keep an eye on your daughters' cell phones, parent. If you should spot a photo of a strange Weiner on their phone, call 911 immediately.)

Anthony Weiner Released from Bronx Halfway House | Breitbart
/----/ He's required to get a job - but who's going to hire him?

This is good news!!!

* Ce-le-bra-tion time...c'mon!!!! *

b643bfa62af595a54cae49bf8abe9a9d.384x216x59.gif

Maybe he'll write a book...do some radio commentary..you know..the Ollie North route>Perhaps he can rise to be a respected leader of some Organization..maybe Planned Parenthood??

iu

Forum List

Back