Welcome Back Mr. Netanyahu!

He said that just because he's interested in what Netanyahu has to say, doesn't make him Israeli-firster, just roll back and see.
Asking Netanfuckyou to speak to Congress, is sedition.

Sedition for whom

For the Communist Muslim sitting in the White House? when he is not playing golf?

For his sheep followers?

Sure.... its sedition for them.

So we help them fight all their enemies. What a deal for them. How many troops they send against saddam?

Israel has its own enemies to fight. And it has about 7 million people. It's impossible to send troops to fight so far away, Israel doesn't have enough men. It can send people to fight in Iraq but how many will it have to defend Israel's backyard?

Are you seriously even pointing this out? don't you think? you compare a place of 300 million people to a tiny state of 7 million? are you sane, people?

Ok so what have they done for us then?

The Mossad is helping USA fight Islamic terror through wide intelligence and information. Now you can roll your eyes and say all kind of things about the
Mossad,
Israeli intelligence overplayed the threat posed by Iraq and reinforced the U.S. and British assessment that Saddam Hussein had large amounts of weapons of mass destruction, a retired Israeli general said Thursday. but this is what they know best of doing, and credit's when credits due
As you can see they were a real big help when it cam to getting us involved in Iraq. We won't even get into the Mossad surveillance team made quite a public spectacle of themselves on 9-11 by dancing and cheering as the Twin Towers fell..

We should all be grateful for the help of the Israeli Mossad, with friends like that who needs enemies.

This all dancing in the streets in 9-11 is pure nonsense. The only one we saw gloating were those Islami-fascist fanatics, but well, guess we don't have to mind them, that's totally fine, right.
So you just turn a blind eye to the dancing Israelis, because in your mind, Israelis can do no wrong. Now we know where your true allegiance lies

I'm really out of fucks to give, as you kindly said yourself seconds ago. If it goes with Israeli interests, it should be done. Who cared if your leaders, some of them, don't feel convenient about it? it's a threat to Israel existence, and you cannot force a deal down Israel's throat without letting Israel the minimal right to object
What's a threat to Israel? US funding?

I'm really out of fucks to give, as you kindly said yourself seconds ago. If it goes with Israeli interests, it should be done. Who cared if your leaders, some of them, don't feel convenient about it? it's a threat to Israel existence, and you cannot force a deal down Israel's throat without letting Israel the minimal right to object

Iran, dude. Get with the program

More to the point: Loosing US funding.

Perhaps Netanyahu sees something that Kerry does not. Like, What!?

Nuclear talks Iran says no new ideas on table - BBC News
21 November 2014
Potential deal-breakers

Uranium enrichment: Western states want to reduce Iran's capacity in order to prevent it acquiring weapons-grade material but Tehran is set on expanding it nearly 20-fold in the coming years

Sanctions reduction: Iran wants sanctions lifted immediately but Western states want to stagger their removal to ensure Tehran abides by its commitments

Bomb technology: Iran has failed to explain explosives tests and other activity that could be linked to a nuclear weapons programme and has denied international nuclear inspectors access to its Parchin military site

Separately, the international nuclear watchdog, the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA), is calling on Iran to address its concerns about suspicious military activities that could be linked to a nuclear weapons programme.
Seems we're getting the rosy view of things. Time for a reality check.

That because you are blind.
Blind?

What am I not seeing, other than your vision of Bibi and/or Israel controlling the US Congress?

Well that is kind of a big thing.
Oh, that's all, then... I thought maybe there was something else that I was overlooking.

What evidence do you have, that the United States Congress is controlled by Israel, or by Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu?

They have brought him in so they can receive his orders.
I thought that they brought him in so that they can hear what he has to say, in a high-visibility official and public forum.

I thought that they brought him in so that they can reassure our good friend and ally that the current President's mishandling of the US-Israel relationship does not represent mainstream America and so that they could send the unspoken message that Israel merely need hang-on until January 20, 2017, when all will be well again.

But, I could be wrong, and I want to be fair.

Do you have any evidence that the United States Congress is under the orders of the Israeli Prime Minister or his government?

You will see them grovel before their leader.

So we help them fight all their enemies. What a deal for them. How many troops they send against saddam?

Israel has its own enemies to fight. And it has about 7 million people. It's impossible to send troops to fight so far away, Israel doesn't have enough men. It can send people to fight in Iraq but how many will it have to defend Israel's backyard?

Are you seriously even pointing this out? don't you think? you compare a place of 300 million people to a tiny state of 7 million? are you sane, people?

The Mossad is helping USA fight Islamic terror through wide intelligence and information. Now you can roll your eyes and say all kind of things about the Mossad, but this is what they know best of doing, and credit's when credits due

So being friends with Israel got us all these terrorist enemies, and now we should be happy they give us intelligence on these enemies? They probably just want us to take out these enemies.
The United States bows to no man nor nation nor ideology.

We will not allow Militant Muslims to dictate to us, whom we may befriend and ally with, and whom we may not.

"Millions for defense - but not one cent for tribute."

An old American maxim, born during the time of our first squabble with the Muslims, in the 1801-1805 time frame.

So it's really just us giving, not getting anything back.

The Mossad is helping USA fight Islamic terror through wide intelligence and information. Now you can roll your eyes and say all kind of things about the
Mossad,
Israeli intelligence overplayed the threat posed by Iraq and reinforced the U.S. and British assessment that Saddam Hussein had large amounts of weapons of mass destruction, a retired Israeli general said Thursday. but this is what they know best of doing, and credit's when credits due
As you can see they were a real big help when it cam to getting us involved in Iraq. We won't even get into the Mossad surveillance team made quite a public spectacle of themselves on 9-11 by dancing and cheering as the Twin Towers fell..

We should all be grateful for the help of the Israeli Mossad, with friends like that who needs enemies.

Once again............:link:.
Seriously I thought everyone knew how to use Google:
USATODAY.com - General Israelis exaggerated Iraq threat

and than take your pick for the 5 dancing Israelis
9-11 Attacks The Five Dancing Israelis Arrested on 9-11
or
Dancing Israelis - 911myths
or
Full text of 9-11 Cop Breaks Silence - Israeli Mossad Involvement in Attacks
if that does not make you happy there are about 453,000 other results you can check for yourself!

FYI, Shlomo Brom retired from the IDF in 1998. WMD was a handful of years later. Thanks for the link, tho'.

Blind?

What am I not seeing, other than your vision of Bibi and/or Israel controlling the US Congress?

Well that is kind of a big thing.
Oh, that's all, then... I thought maybe there was something else that I was overlooking.

What evidence do you have, that the United States Congress is controlled by Israel, or by Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu?

They have brought him in so they can receive his orders.
I thought that they brought him in so that they can hear what he has to say, in a high-visibility official and public forum.

I thought that they brought him in so that they can reassure our good friend and ally that the current President's mishandling of the US-Israel relationship does not represent mainstream America and so that they could send the unspoken message that Israel merely need hang-on until January 20, 2017, when all will be well again.

But, I could be wrong, and I want to be fair.

Do you have any evidence that the United States Congress is under the orders of the Israeli Prime Minister or his government?

You will see them grovel before their leader.
As expected... emotional hyperpartisan rhetoric, and nothing of substance.

Forum List

Back