Welfare queen wins nearly $200 million powerball - Is this right?

The poor woman is struggling raising a kid with cerebral palsy and these morons are attacking her for buying a lottery ticket

Where is your evidence her kid has CB.? Just another liberal lie. And if it is true, then all the more reason to not waste money on gambling. THINK

Fortunately, this is a free country and not up to YOU what someone else spends their $2.00 on, cheap fucker.

My God, what a bunch of fucking assholes some of you people are. THIS is the kind of person you want to win the lottery. Now, she is no longer going to be collecting your PRECIOUS tax dollars, which would probably go to some other ridiculous cause. What the hell is WRONG with you people. I believe most Americans are good, generous and compassionate people who don't mind their tax dollars going to help out a fellow AMERICAN who is suffering and less fortunate than a lot of us. You just want to punish her right, without even knowing her story. Why don't you grow a fucking heart.

People on welfare should not be allowed to win a lottery.

They should be allowed to play the lottery but not to win it?
If she was on welfare, that was OUR $2 she spent to buy the Powerball. Rightfully, the winnings should go to the taxpayers.

Man oh man, this really pisses me off to no end. What a greedy POS you must be! OUR 2 DOLLARS! :crybaby: Go cry about your $2.00 in your Fruit Loops.

I don't condemn people on welfare buying a lottery ticket anymore than I condemn them for buying an ice cream cone or going to see a movie

which they shouldnt be doing either.

For fuck's sakes, what is wrong with you? WE , those of us who pay taxes anyway , are FEEDING them because they claim they can't afford to do it themselves. Maybe they COULD afford to if they wouldn't go spend $50 at the movie theater.
What the fuck is the matter with you?

Poor people do not deserve to be punished for their poverty. They don't need rightwing poverty police monitoring every penny they spend. If they want to have some enjoyment in life, they don't need assholes like you insisting they eat gruel and wear hand me downs

Since when did "here is some of MY money to help feed you, but don't be spending YOUR money on frivolous things" become punishment?

And yes, if they are so poor they need my help feeding themselves they certainly need SOMEONE policing their spending

God Almighty some of you are stupid

How much food can they buy with $2. Maybe they can like skip a meal.

My God, what a bunch of fucking assholes some of you people are. THIS is the kind of person you want to win the lottery. Now, she is no longer going to be collecting your PRECIOUS tax dollars, which would probably go to some other ridiculous cause. What the hell is WRONG with you people. I believe most Americans are good, generous and compassionate people who don't mind their tax dollars going to help out a fellow AMERICAN who is suffering and less fortunate than a lot of us. You just want to punish her right, without even knowing her story. Why don't you grow a fucking heart.

My God , how stupid you are. For every 1 that wins and gets off welfare, millions more are playing and not winning

My God , how stupid you are. For every 1 that wins and gets off welfare, millions more are playing and not winning

So? What the fuck is your point?

Another negro is better off than the mailman. Pepper spray any black poodles today?
Yeah...Just for giggles,I shoved a banana in the tailpipe of your Cadillac Escalade...
The one on which you are paying 28% interest for the next 8 years.

I think the point is that if you do not have your own income, and are dependent on other people's taxes to survive, that you should live a reasonably frugal life and not be gambling. Whether you agree that this particular woman should be able to keep her lottery winnings or not, it is hard to justify someone living on the tax payer's dime and throwing money away gambling.

"Welfare queen wins nearly $200 million powerball - Is this right?"

Must be right.
Any person collecting public assistance that enjoys a financial windfall should be made to pay back every dime they received for the taxpayers. That, above and beyond the normal taxation on the winnings.
If one benefits, they should give back

I think the point is that if you do not have your own income, and are dependent on other people's taxes to survive, that you should live a reasonably frugal life and not be gambling. Whether you agree that this particular woman should be able to keep her lottery winnings or not, it is hard to justify someone living on the tax payer's dime and throwing money away gambling.

I disagree. It is none of your business what another person spends their two dollars on. She is an American citizen and still FREE.

duh , my point is people who can't afford their own food shouldnt be wasting what money they do have on things like lottery tickets.

I disagree. It is none of your business what another person spends their two dollars on. She is an American citizen and still FREE.

My God you are one stupid fuck. She wouldn't have those two dollars if we weren't giving her money for food you dumb fuck.

My God you are one stupid fuck. She wouldn't have those two dollars if we weren't giving her money for food you dumb fuck.

So what?

The money isn't for food, you stupid fuck. She gets food stamps for that.

So what?

You are an idiot incapable of following logic. Time to let someone else argue with you, goodbye

duh , my point is people who can't afford their own food shouldnt be wasting what money they do have on things like lottery tickets.
Maybe, but, in this case, it paid off. When is the gambling with the Peoples' monies going to pay off with our wars on the abstractions of crime, drugs, poverty, and terror.

So what?

You are an idiot incapable of following logic. Time to let someone else argue with you, goodbye

Bye-bye now, loser.

Forum List

Back