Well , he signed the NDAA

If nothing else this just codifies a policy that has been in force for years, I got over the outrage years ago. In the meantime someone will certainly introduce a bill to counteract the perceived dangers of this policy and watch the MIC puppets of both parties vote against it.
This policy has not been in force! This policy violates Habeas Corpus, which has been in force since the Magna Carta! This policy eliminates the most important provision of our legal system.

Very quietly and on a Holiday,Big Brother screws the American People again. Surprised? I'm not.

Heres a clue you fools.

It will be found unconstitutional in face of the constitution.

Now how will it be found unconstitutional if its never applied?

So, Obama only signed it so it would be applied and then found unconstitutional? That's really clever. I guess that's what he's up to with PPACA too.

He's like a double-secret agent!

Oh for Christ's sake. It must really suck to live in fear.

There's such a thing as healthy fear dipshit. If I'm walking towards the edge of a cliff, I appreciate that feeling within me warning me to stop.

Is the concept of not being ruled by fear so alien that the conservatives here are just incapable of getting my point?
I think you're mistaking anger for fear. Signing this bill into law is something to be pissed off about. The fear won't manifest until American citizens start disappearing, a la Chile under Pinochet. And in case you don't think it can happen you haven't been paying attention for the past three decades.

• Thanks
Reactions: B94
I got a call from the Republican party and asked if I would send them some money to help defeat obama this year. Just got my letter to be sent back...... Hell fucking no I will not send any money to these fucking hacks.

AS usual the the fear mongered AND jingoist dittoheads fall for ALL the BS. No martial law, just another Pub trap Obama has outsmarted them on, except for the brainwashed twits. LOL
Fuck you NeoCon

Absolute idiocy. LOL:cuckoo::badgrin:

Reminder for ADD Pub dupes:
Among the changes the administration secured was striking a provision that would have eliminated executive branch authority to use civilian courts for trying terrorism cases against foreign nationals.

The administration also pushed Congress to change a provision that would have denied U.S. citizens suspected of terrorism the right to trial and could have subjected them to indefinite detention. Lawmakers eventually dropped the military custody requirement for U.S. citizens or lawful U.S. residents.:lol:

News from The Associated Press

And to think only 3yrs. ago this guy was railing against Signing Statements 24/7. Boy,what a difference 3yrs. makes.

The republicans in the house WROTE THIS INTO THE BILL to try and pin it on Obama.

Its a very dishonest tact and its just how they roll

All the President had to do is Veto it. So why didn't he?

Well, it's either that, despite his campaign promises to the contrary, he actually believes in this crap or, as apologists would have it, he was afraid the Republicans would slam him for vetoing a military funding bill.

So, either dishonesty, or lack of courage. Take your pick.

Of course it would be different with a Pub president, dittoheads- All your present fears would be actually realized, but you'd all be behind it, ya GD morons...LOL!

Well, it's either despite his campaign promises to the contrary, he actually believes in this crap or, as apologists would have it, he was afraid the Republicans would slam him for vetoing a military funding bill.

So, either dishonesty, or lack of courage. Take your pick.

HOW DID IT GET INTO THE BILL?

Your team put it in

The republicans in the house WROTE THIS INTO THE BILL to try and pin it on Obama.

Its a very dishonest tact and its just how they roll

You're evading question, the ONLY question - WHY DID HE SIGN IT? Why did he sell us out?

So the republicans could not hold the American people hostage once again like they did in the debt ceiling mess

Oh,so he did it for the People? And for the Children too i bet huh? I guess it's just more of that 'They have to take our Rights away to protect our Rights' stuff. So damn bizarre. :cuckoo:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back