Well , he signed the NDAA

Last edited:
Obama would never have had this power if the REPUBLICANS had not given it to him.

So the republicans could not hold the American people hostage once again like they did in the debt ceiling mess

Yes and these poison pill attacks will come in every single piece of mandatory spending that will land on his desk as long as republicans control the house.

Both sides do it. It's not a partisan issue.

bla bla bla.

The republicans are trying to distroy this country foir their partys sake

So the republicans could not hold the American people hostage once again like they did in the debt ceiling mess

you have been answered

Well that's an incredibly stupid & bizarre answer. So he fucked the People to help the People? Pretty lame spin. And i don't think too many Americans are gonna buy it.

No your right wing assholes fucked the people by placing in the hands of an American president a power he could have NEVER gained unless they handed it to him to him on a silver platter.

Yes and these poison pill attacks will come in every single piece of mandatory spending that will land on his desk as long as republicans control the house.

Both sides do it. It's not a partisan issue.

Maybe but in this case it seems republicans are willing to take basic rights and use them as cheap political weapons. Also the first Congressional challenge to this will come very shortly, republicans and democrats alike will be forced to vote clearly on how they feel on this matter, this stupid stunt will backfire disastrously.

Your party is controlled by assholes who dont want the American people in control of their own country

bla bla bla.

The republicans are trying to distroy this country foir their partys sake

LOL, you partisans really crack me up.

My goal is to cut government in half in twenty-five years, to get it down to the size where we can drown it in the bathtub.
Grover Norquist

Read more: My goal is to cut government... at BrainyQuote

How about getting a fucking brain for a goal, dumbass...

Like a thief in the night. He screwed the American People very quietly in the middle of the night and on a Holiday. So sad.

Forum List

Back