Well, SOMEBODY has a serious potty mouth!

Witchit

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2014
TARDIS
A Congressman's Profanity Laced Tirade in a Safeway Grocery Store - TheResurgent.com

"It's like Forrest Gump won the presidency, but an evil, really f*cking stupid Forrest Gump. He can't help himself. He's just a f**king idiot who thinks he's winning when people are b*tching about him. He really does see the world as ratings and attention. I hate Forrest Gump. I listen to your podcast and heard you hate it too. What an overrated piece of sh*t movie. Can you believe it beat the Shawshank Redemption?"

We deviated to Stephen Speilberg for a moment and I had to remind him Robert Zemeckis, not Speilberg, directed it. Then I had to point out his taste in coffee sucks and suggested better. Moving right along…

"Judiciary is stacked with a bunch of people who can win re-election so long as they don't piss off Trump voters in the primary. But if we get to summer and most of the primaries are over, they just might pull the trigger if the President fires Mueller. The sh*t will hit the fan if that happens and I'd vote to impeach him myself. Most of us would, I think. Hell, all the Democrats would and you only need a majority in the House. If we're going to lose because of him, we might as well impeach the motherf**ker. Take him out with us and let Mike [Pence] take over. At least then we could sleep well at night," he said before going off on a tangent about how the situations with Russia and China scare him. Then, "You know having Mike as President would really piss off all the right people, too. They think they hate Trump. Mike is competent," at which point he sighs and laments that there were, in his mind, more than a dozen competent choices in 2016.

{choke}

Wow.

And here's Samantha Bee narrowing down the field.

We Used All Our Detective Skills to Figure Out Which Congressman Delivered the “Profanity-Laced…

1. FINAL CLUE: Suspect fucking hates Forrest Gump
    “ I hate Forrest Gump. I listen to your podcast and heard you hate it too. What an overrated piece of sh*t movie. Can you believe it beat the Shawshank Redemption?” Of the remaining suspects, we could only find evidence of one mentioning Forrest Gump publicly: Rep. Peter T. King. In a 2011 interview with Politico, King was asked what he learned about President Obama after the bin Laden raid. His response: “That’s he’s strong and he’s tough, that he has … ice water in his veins. He made the decision, he made it coolly. In a Forrest Gump moment, I happened to be at the White House the next night….”
    While there was some disagreement on whether or not this proves King hates Forrest Gump, our staff concluded that there was literally no fucking reason to mention the movie in that sentence, so he certainly has “Gump on the brain.” And this is as much of a smoking gun as one is likely to find.
CONCLUSION: Rep. Peter T. King is your Safeway Sweary Gary.

A Congressman's Profanity Laced Tirade in a Safeway Grocery Store - TheResurgent.com

"It's like Forrest Gump won the presidency, but an evil, really f*cking stupid Forrest Gump. He can't help himself. He's just a f**king idiot who thinks he's winning when people are b*tching about him. He really does see the world as ratings and attention. I hate Forrest Gump. I listen to your podcast and heard you hate it too. What an overrated piece of sh*t movie. Can you believe it beat the Shawshank Redemption?"

We deviated to Stephen Speilberg for a moment and I had to remind him Robert Zemeckis, not Speilberg, directed it. Then I had to point out his taste in coffee sucks and suggested better. Moving right along…

"Judiciary is stacked with a bunch of people who can win re-election so long as they don't piss off Trump voters in the primary. But if we get to summer and most of the primaries are over, they just might pull the trigger if the President fires Mueller. The sh*t will hit the fan if that happens and I'd vote to impeach him myself. Most of us would, I think. Hell, all the Democrats would and you only need a majority in the House. If we're going to lose because of him, we might as well impeach the motherf**ker. Take him out with us and let Mike [Pence] take over. At least then we could sleep well at night," he said before going off on a tangent about how the situations with Russia and China scare him. Then, "You know having Mike as President would really piss off all the right people, too. They think they hate Trump. Mike is competent," at which point he sighs and laments that there were, in his mind, more than a dozen competent choices in 2016.

{choke}

Wow.

We Used All Our Detective Skills to Figure Out Which Congressman Delivered the “Profanity-Laced…

“ I hate Forrest Gump. I listen to your podcast and heard you hate it too. What an overrated piece of sh*t movie. Can you believe it beat the Shawshank Redemption?” Of the remaining suspects, we could only find evidence of one mentioning Forrest Gump publicly: Rep. Peter T. King. In a 2011 interview with Politico, King was asked what he learned about President Obama after the bin Laden raid. His response: “That’s he’s strong and he’s tough, that he has … ice water in his veins. He made the decision, he made it coolly. In a Forrest Gump moment, I happened to be at the White House the next night….”
    While there was some disagreement on whether or not this proves King hates Forrest Gump, our staff concluded that there was literally no fucking reason to mention the movie in that sentence, so he certainly has “Gump on the brain.” And this is as much of a smoking gun as one is likely to find.

Was there a mention of ass carbuncles of fat bitches that are unable to wash their buttocks? To the point where they get festered n stuff? Abcessed, even? Sup?

Somebody is worried about his job.
:auiqs.jpg:

I never really bought into the whole "drain the swamp" bit, but I am starting to believe it might actually happen. On it's own. In the do-nothing GOP.

Somebody is worried about his job.

I never really bought into the whole "drain the swamp" bit, but I am starting to believe it might actually happen. On it's own. In the do-nothing GOP.

Sorry, TL; DR

{choke}

Wow.

Trump insults all the time, politicians are just following his lead.

{choke}

Wow.

Oh, come on now. This guy is senior grade snark. Trump is 4th grade at best. :D This guy really does know all the best words!!

I can have a potty mouth at times. You should have heard my four letter symphony when I stubbed my toe off the coffe table last night.

So, before Trump, politicians were a bunch of fucking saints? Trump is the root of all evil in politics?

I think these days (and who knows how long it has been so, but definitely since dark money and Citizens United) probably at LEAST 85% of politicians exemplify Matthew 23:25.

I can have a potty mouth at times. You should have heard my four letter symphony when I stubbed my toe off the coffe table last night.

Oh yeah. At that point I'm pretty much swearing in tongues.

Since this thread is about potty mouths.....

Shit, Piss, Kuunt, Fuck, Cocksucker, Motherfucker, and Tits.

We miss you, Carlin.
:beer:

(pouring one out)

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

Forum List

Back