Well, SOMEBODY has a serious potty mouth!

Finally, a Republican Congressman with some balls...

IW1SQsok

Last edited:
Trump insults all the time, politicians are just following his lead.
:auiqs.jpg:

So, before Trump, politicians were a bunch of fucking saints? Trump is the root of all evil in politics?
Most of them are really Democrats who work to undermine the Republicans, like undercover spies and leakers. Some people are thinking the Commie party is not a bad idea, not meaning the Redocrats and Hilliy.

A Doctor was standing with a Nurse when a Patient came dashing by screaming. Right behind him was a Nurse chasing him with a pan of steaming water. The Doctor yelled, "No Nurse, I said Prick his Boil".

There was no republican giving a tirade in the grocery store. This sounds like the person that was right behind Elvis in the check out line.

Wow, at first when I encountered Witchit the other day, I figured he or she was ignorant, silly, stubborn, etc., but now we know there is the issue of sanity. Witchit is stupid and crazy. Sorry, just stating facts. Witchit, are you going to put a spell on me you crazy ass, ignorant, delusional nutcase?

Jesus, quoting Samantha Bee is more embarassingly idiotic than quoting Cooper Anderson and any of the ugly ass, unfunny qu33rs on Comedy Central!

A Congressman's Profanity Laced Tirade in a Safeway Grocery Store - TheResurgent.com

"It's like Forrest Gump won the presidency, but an evil, really f*cking stupid Forrest Gump. He can't help himself. He's just a f**king idiot who thinks he's winning when people are b*tching about him. He really does see the world as ratings and attention. I hate Forrest Gump. I listen to your podcast and heard you hate it too. What an overrated piece of sh*t movie. Can you believe it beat the Shawshank Redemption?"

We deviated to Stephen Speilberg for a moment and I had to remind him Robert Zemeckis, not Speilberg, directed it. Then I had to point out his taste in coffee sucks and suggested better. Moving right along…

"Judiciary is stacked with a bunch of people who can win re-election so long as they don't piss off Trump voters in the primary. But if we get to summer and most of the primaries are over, they just might pull the trigger if the President fires Mueller. The sh*t will hit the fan if that happens and I'd vote to impeach him myself. Most of us would, I think. Hell, all the Democrats would and you only need a majority in the House. If we're going to lose because of him, we might as well impeach the motherf**ker. Take him out with us and let Mike [Pence] take over. At least then we could sleep well at night," he said before going off on a tangent about how the situations with Russia and China scare him. Then, "You know having Mike as President would really piss off all the right people, too. They think they hate Trump. Mike is competent," at which point he sighs and laments that there were, in his mind, more than a dozen competent choices in 2016.

{choke}

Wow.

And here's Samantha Bee narrowing down the field.

We Used All Our Detective Skills to Figure Out Which Congressman Delivered the “Profanity-Laced…

1. FINAL CLUE: Suspect fucking hates Forrest Gump
    “ I hate Forrest Gump. I listen to your podcast and heard you hate it too. What an overrated piece of sh*t movie. Can you believe it beat the Shawshank Redemption?” Of the remaining suspects, we could only find evidence of one mentioning Forrest Gump publicly: Rep. Peter T. King. In a 2011 interview with Politico, King was asked what he learned about President Obama after the bin Laden raid. His response: “That’s he’s strong and he’s tough, that he has … ice water in his veins. He made the decision, he made it coolly. In a Forrest Gump moment, I happened to be at the White House the next night….”
    While there was some disagreement on whether or not this proves King hates Forrest Gump, our staff concluded that there was literally no fucking reason to mention the movie in that sentence, so he certainly has “Gump on the brain.” And this is as much of a smoking gun as one is likely to find.
CONCLUSION: Rep. Peter T. King is your Safeway Sweary Gary.
Talk about two bullshit sites! The medium?

There was no republican giving a tirade in the grocery store. This sounds like the person that was right behind Elvis in the check out line.

Does nobody know who Erick Erickson is?!

:desk:

I do, and most NaziCons should also know who he is. I heard him interviewed about this story last evening.

Erick Erickson - Wikipedia

It’s really quite amusing that they are willing to make themselves look completely ignorant, just to take a shot at me.

A Congressman's Profanity Laced Tirade in a Safeway Grocery Store - TheResurgent.com

"It's like Forrest Gump won the presidency, but an evil, really f*cking stupid Forrest Gump. He can't help himself. He's just a f**king idiot who thinks he's winning when people are b*tching about him. He really does see the world as ratings and attention. I hate Forrest Gump. I listen to your podcast and heard you hate it too. What an overrated piece of sh*t movie. Can you believe it beat the Shawshank Redemption?"

We deviated to Stephen Speilberg for a moment and I had to remind him Robert Zemeckis, not Speilberg, directed it. Then I had to point out his taste in coffee sucks and suggested better. Moving right along…

"Judiciary is stacked with a bunch of people who can win re-election so long as they don't piss off Trump voters in the primary. But if we get to summer and most of the primaries are over, they just might pull the trigger if the President fires Mueller. The sh*t will hit the fan if that happens and I'd vote to impeach him myself. Most of us would, I think. Hell, all the Democrats would and you only need a majority in the House. If we're going to lose because of him, we might as well impeach the motherf**ker. Take him out with us and let Mike [Pence] take over. At least then we could sleep well at night," he said before going off on a tangent about how the situations with Russia and China scare him. Then, "You know having Mike as President would really piss off all the right people, too. They think they hate Trump. Mike is competent," at which point he sighs and laments that there were, in his mind, more than a dozen competent choices in 2016.

{choke}

Wow.

We Used All Our Detective Skills to Figure Out Which Congressman Delivered the “Profanity-Laced…

“ I hate Forrest Gump. I listen to your podcast and heard you hate it too. What an overrated piece of sh*t movie. Can you believe it beat the Shawshank Redemption?” Of the remaining suspects, we could only find evidence of one mentioning Forrest Gump publicly: Rep. Peter T. King. In a 2011 interview with Politico, King was asked what he learned about President Obama after the bin Laden raid. His response: “That’s he’s strong and he’s tough, that he has … ice water in his veins. He made the decision, he made it coolly. In a Forrest Gump moment, I happened to be at the White House the next night….”
    While there was some disagreement on whether or not this proves King hates Forrest Gump, our staff concluded that there was literally no fucking reason to mention the movie in that sentence, so he certainly has “Gump on the brain.” And this is as much of a smoking gun as one is likely to find.
Talk about two bullshit sites! The medium?

And what, exactly, is bullshit about The Resurgent? I know why I find it bullshit, but I am absolutely waiting with bated breath to find out why you do.

I do, and most NaziCons should also know who he is. I heard him interviewed about this story last evening.

It’s really quite amusing that they are willing to make themselves look completely ignorant, just to take a shot at me.

Yes, but not surprising. They are ignorant assholes - and seem proud of it. BTW, they are not easily embarrassed.

{choke}

Wow.

Well Samantha Bee is a stupid kunt. Other than that, I don't know why it matters who said it. It's nothing we don't already know.

All I gotta do is tell people you're so fat, you can't even wash your own buttocks.

Boop! Spock faggot is missing you. Go>

{choke}

Wow.

Well Samantha Bee is a stupid kunt. Other than that, I don't know why it matters who said it. It's nothing we don't already know.

Why are you posting.

Forum List

Back