Well, Trump Is My President Now

I agree. He was a democrat and it wouldn't surprise me if he came out as a moderate president! I like his ideas of building infrastructure, a lot of his trade policies and I know he is a moderate on social issues.

Your change of heart is literally sickening. Don't you have any conviction at all?

Change your avatar, you fraud.

I agree. He was a democrat and it wouldn't surprise me if he came out as a moderate president! I like his ideas of building infrastructure, a lot of his trade policies and I know he is a moderate on social issues.

Jump on board ... there's plenty of room.

Or maybe you hope he bans Muslims from the USA?

Bans gay marriage?

Makes it legal to sue reporters who say mean things about him?

And I truly hope he succeeds.

Succeeds at what?

Building a fucking wall?

Deporting millions of people?

Suing all the women who accused him of sexual misconduct?

Putting Hillary in jail?

Ending Obmamacare?

Repealing Dodd Frank?
None of the above.

I hope he moves the country forward in a good direction, not implementing radical far right policies.

I don't think he'll do half of that list you provided, doubtful if he does one of them.

Succeeds at what?

Building a fucking wall?

Deporting millions of people?

Suing all the women who accused him of sexual misconduct?

Putting Hillary in jail?

Ending Obmamacare?

Repealing Dodd Frank?
None of the above.

I hope he moves the country forward in a good direction, not implementing radical far right policies.

I don't think he'll do half of that list you provided, doubtful if he does one of them.

Remember, those are all things he promised to do.

I just read your other thread and now I see what you're saying. But, he ain't no democrat, that's for sure. He's a sociopath who only wants power, and figured his best chance at attaining that power was to join the GOP.

I too hope he does good things, but I won't be holding my breath.

I think he might have a good shot.

Because like I said before in the following thread

Here's Why Liberals Win This Election No Matter Who Takes The Presidency

Trump is not a conservative.

I don't believe he'll run like many rightwingers believe he will or wants him to.

I hope Democrats, and Republicans, learn from the Bush II Administration and not give this man a pass on everything because he's their guy, or they want access.

I'm personally willing to give him credit where credit is due. Right now though, he has some catching up to do.

I want to know exactly where he stands on #BlackLivesMatter, that's the first issue I want to see him address. We'll take it from there.
Thank you brother.

I don't believe he'll run like many rightwingers believe he will or wants him to.

I hope Democrats, and Republicans, learn from the Bush II Administration and not give this man a pass on everything because he's their guy, or they want access.

I'm personally willing to give him credit where credit is due. Right now though, he has some catching up to do.

I want to know exactly where he stands on #BlackLivesMatter, that's the first issue I want to see him address. We'll take it from there.
Thank you brother.
Just as we were in the campaign, we're in all new territory now.

Marc, you're right, it's not as if he's a hardcore righty, so we'll see if solutions come from all over.

Strap in, baby!

I just read your other thread and now I see what you're saying. But, he ain't no democrat, that's for sure. He's a sociopath who only wants power, and figured his best chance at attaining that power was to join the GOP.

Trump has been a democrat for like 6/7ths of his life.

I think he just pulled the biggest hoax off in world history by convincing t he Republican party t hat he was one of them.

I don't think they'll be too pleased w/him in 4 years.

And if they are, it's either hes' totally gone far rightwing nutso on us, or he has shifted them well to the left.

Which one do you think is the more plausible outcome?

I hope Trump grants a amnesty like Reagan did.

I hope Rudy or Trey Gowdy allows the FBI to finally do their job...after firing james comey....
as much joy as that would bring me, I think that it would be a huge mistake to go after Hillary if he actually wants to try to bring the country back together.
If Hillary ends up in prison where she belongs, he will lose any possible chance to gain her supporters respect.

I think he just pulled the biggest hoax off in world history by convincing t he Republican party t hat he was one of them.

And if they are, it's either hes' totally gone far rightwing nutso on us, or he has shifted them well to the left.

Looking for the silver lining....

Just take the loss as a man, a man youve b proved yourself to be with this thread, 4 years and you get another shot. No need for excuses

Possible, and I sincerely hope you are right. I also don't think they'll be pleased with him, but mostly because he will fail to make good on his wild ass promises -- and his supporters are gonna be pissed.

There isn't anything remotely liberal about him, so I still have a hard time thinking how he was ever a democrat in the first place. He's pretty baffling. Most of his views are even too far right for the Republican party, which is scary as hell.

What do i think?

I think you have seriously misjudged the man. I think you have not listened to his speeches, or read his position papers.

That's what I think.

He, by necessity, will not be a hard right president. We have seen over the last 8 years that a president on either fringe is incapable of governing effectively. He is, however, the ultimate pragmatist. He will not get done all things he says he will do ---- but I'm willing to bet that he will do just as much as he can accomplish, and that will have a decidedly right leaning.

Possible, and I sincerely hope you are right. I also don't think they'll be pleased with him, but mostly because he will fail to make good on his wild ass promises -- and his supporters are gonna be pissed.

There isn't anything remotely liberal about him, so I still have a hard time thinking how he was ever a democrat in the first place. He's pretty baffling. Most of his views are even too far right for the Republican party, which is scary as hell.

Perhaps your confusion is because you refuse to acknowledge just exactly how far left the mainstream Democratic party has wandered. Like most, he didn't leave the party, the party left him.

He will not act like a GOP establishment shit bag. Lol

Forum List

Back