Well ... Well ... Well...

except to defend our very system of government or our constitutional liberties against a dire threat.

He's 100% correct, and that's why there is the impeachment inquiry in to Trump... he is lawless and a very threat to our system of govt and constitution.

:dunno:

what's the issue?

You must have gotten tired and stopped reading before you got to this part, huh?

"And we must not do so without an overwhelming consensus of the American people and of their representatives in congress of the absolute necessity.

There must never be a narrowly voted impeachment or an impeachment substantially supported by one of our major political parties and largely opposed by the other.
"

You partisans are SO predictable with your parse and spin routine. :rolleyes:
Thus the inquiry, to find out all that is going on and the public to be aware of all that is going on,

Why do we need an inquiry? since according to you ..

Care4all said:
hat's why there is the impeachment inquiry in to Trump... he is lawless and a very threat to our system of govt and constitution.
You've already convicted Donny, just like all the douche bags-D in the House have, this isn't an "inquiry" it's a politics based, sentencing phase.

I don't like Donald Trump any more than the rank & file lemmings in the Democrat Crime Family do but you folks have absolutely no common sense, objectivity or desire for actual justice when it comes to him, therefore you're no more trustworthy than he is.
And you or others, have already exonerated him, right?

yes, with very good reason, I don't trust the man, at all! But I am just one measly citizen.... there is a whole nation out there of citizens that have their minds to make up, and they need the evidence and information, to do such.
So you've never heard of due process nor presumption of innocence, eh? If, as you claim, the "evidence" already revealed proves Trump guilty of high crimes & misdemeanors, what stays Pelosi's hand? Why no floor vote to really get the wheels of justice turning? Why this kangaroo court?

Last edited:
If the house were so fucking concerned about our national whatever, they'd take a formal vote instead of having Adam Schitt refuse to let members of the GOP participate in inquiries.
they can participate, and are.... they just can't subpoena... which is fine with me... who needs one of their dog and pony show/ obfuscation theatrics, at this stage of the process.... that would only make it in to one big tent circus with a bunch of side shows?

The minority party can't subpoena before the whole House votes on impeachment, Once the whole House votes the minority can subpoena. It's in the House rules. Look it up or show us where they can't.
They can do such, when that happens, is my understanding.... but where in the rules is that? What is the rule number? If someone has posted this already, I missed it...
It's in here

https://fas.org/sgp/crs/misc/R44247.pdf

The minority party can't subpoena before the whole House votes on impeachment,

Where is the "Minority must have Subpoena Power" provision in the impeachment section of the constitution?

It's in the House rules

Pretty ironic, Trumpybear demanding Democrats follow long established norms and procedures while he takes a wreaking ball to them.

except to defend our very system of government or our constitutional liberties against a dire threat.

He's 100% correct, and that's why there is the impeachment inquiry in to Trump... he is lawless and a very threat to our system of govt and constitution.

what's the issue?
Dems are worse. Go Trump.

Where is the "Minority must have Subpoena Power" provision in the impeachment section of the constitution?

It's in the House rules

Pretty ironic, Trumpybear demanding Democrats follow long established norms and procedures while he takes a wreaking ball to them.
Nancy and the Hysterical House Dems (not a rock band) scream "Gimme, Gimme, Gimme" (not a rock song).

The POTUS says "go pound sand, children."

Pissed-off Nancy has choices and the next move is hers. She can slither away with a Participation Trophy, have a House floor vote, or try the courts. The clock is ticking.

Your guess?

what's the issue?

You must have gotten tired and stopped reading before you got to this part, huh?

"And we must not do so without an overwhelming consensus of the American people and of their representatives in congress of the absolute necessity.

There must never be a narrowly voted impeachment or an impeachment substantially supported by one of our major political parties and largely opposed by the other.
"

Thus the inquiry, to find out all that is going on and the public to be aware of all that is going

on,

Care4all said:
hat's why there is the impeachment inquiry in to Trump... he is lawless and a very threat to our system of govt and constitution.
You've already convicted Donny, just like all the douche bags-D in the House have, this isn't an "inquiry" it's a politics based, sentencing phase.

I don't like Donald Trump any more than the rank & file lemmings in the Democrat Crime Family do but you folks have absolutely no common sense, objectivity or desire for actual justice when it comes to him, therefore you're no more trustworthy than he is.

yes, with very good reason, I don't trust the man, at all! But I am just one measly citizen.... there is a whole nation out there of citizens that have their minds to make up, and they need the evidence and information, to do such.
So you've never heard of due process nor presumption of innocence, eh? If, as you claim, the "evidence" already revealed proves Trump guilty of high crimes & misdemeanors, what stays Pelosi's hand? Why no floor vote to really get the wheels of justice turning? Why this kangaroo court?
Yes, of course I have, but it does t apply to official investigations and grand juries, until the perp is charged, if charged at all.... that's the way our laws work.

Are you implying a target n investigation has due process rights?

They don't.... they will get discovery if charged and in trial.

It's in the House rules

Nancy and the Hysterical House Dems (not a rock band) scream "Gimme, Gimme, Gimme" (not a rock song).

The POTUS says "go pound sand, children."

Pissed-off Nancy has choices and the next move is hers. She can slither away with a Participation Trophy, have a House floor vote, or try the courts. The clock is ticking.

Your guess?

Courts, after(if? haha) the Subpoenas get ignored.

Ultimately it will be the vote in 2020 that decides. Until the losers camp ramps up the next Coup Plot shortly after that election.

what's the issue?

It's so cut and dried that the house won't vote on a proceeding.

You are really full of shit.
What if they decided to just censure him for wrong doings, after they gather the facts, and not impeach? Why rush to impeach him?

Or do we need an Independent prosecutor.... how about Kenneth Star? :D

The president needs to stop stonewalling, and simply turn over the subpoena stuff and allow people to answer questions.

HE acts like he is afraid of what they will find? it's just pure lawlessness,

Why should he cooperate and make it easy for them? I would expect him to make them do it all completely legally and above board, whether he's innocent or not. After all, it's painfully obvious that they just want him gone by any means possible, and will twist everything they get into yet another smear, so again, why make it easier?

"

Thus the inquiry, to find out all that is going on and the public to be aware of all that is going

on,

Care4all said:

Yes, of course I have, but it does t apply to official investigations and grand juries, until the perp is charged, if charged at all.... that's the way our laws work.

Are you implying a target n investigation has due process rights?

They don't.... they will get discovery if charged and in trial.
Lame deflection. We are speaking of you having already convicted the POTUS with neither due process nor presumption of innocence. If the evidence was compelling, Pelosi would now be in violation of her duty and oath of office, leaving in the WH one you are already have convicted.

Last edited:

what's the issue?

"lawless"

Point to one law that Trump has broken.

"Lock her up! Lock her up! Lock her up!"

Look at them whining now! :lol:

"Lock her up! Lock her up! Lock her up!" Look at them whining now! :lol:
Are you one of those that subscribe to the "two wrongs make a right" philosophy?
He is one who believes some calls to "lock her up" is the same as our Hysterical House Dems impeaching the POTUS.

Never let it be said there is intelligent life on the left ... NEVER.

Forum List

Back