Well? What did you have for dinner tonight??

Hickory/apple smoked turkey breast.
Going to make some sammiches.
Used a little bacon to cover the skinless part to stop it from drying out,plus a lot of spritzing with apple juice to keep the temps down on the thin side.
upload_2017-9-4_17-35-29.png

Looks delicious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banana:

(no bacon for moi thou...don't eat red meat)

HereWeGoAgain......use avocado in the sandwich.... omigod!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I adore that combination!!!!!!

HereWeGoAgain......use avocado in the sandwich.... omigod!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I adore that combination!!!!!!

Damn you!!
That actually sounds really good and I've had a few to many to drive to the store at this point!
I'll be making the trip to Sprouts first thing in the morning for the leftovers.

Damn you!!
That actually sounds really good and I've had a few to many to drive to the store at this point!
I'll be making the trip to Sprouts first thing in the morning for the leftovers.

Do it ....don't forget! It's worthwhile! :2up:

I was at work, so I had a pizza delivered, steak, mushroom and peppers, deep dish, and it was really awesome. I'll be eating some of that for lunch tomorrow too.
What is your favorite pizza delivery place?

Well, the one I usually order from is just a little local place and not a chain. I do like Papa Johns as far as chains go though. Piezoni's isn't so bad either, but I think Piezoni's is a New England chain pizza place.

Damn you!!

I hear the avocado harvests were crap this year, and the prices are up. Nevertheless, I will be making guacamole for the potluck at work on Friday.

I was at work, so I had a pizza delivered, steak, mushroom and peppers, deep dish, and it was really awesome. I'll be eating some of that for lunch tomorrow too.

Well, the one I usually order from is just a little local place and not a chain. I do like Papa Johns as far as chains go though. Piezoni's isn't so bad either, but I think Piezoni's is a New England chain pizza place.

Tucson has a local chain called Magpie's, with a Chicken Primavera pizza that's to die for. One of the few things I'm going to miss about that place when this move is complete.

Tucson has a local chain called Magpie's, with a Chicken Primavera pizza that's to die for. One of the few things I'm going to miss about that place when this move is complete.

Moving? I don't envy you. Lol. I hate moving.

Damn you!!

.......Oh yes it was worth it!! Found some small hass avocados that were perfectly ripe!!

Looks delicious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banana:

(no bacon for moi thou...don't eat red meat)

"(no bacon for moi thou...don't eat red meat)"

NO....BACON?! What do you mean NO....BACON?! It's okay not eating other meat but....NO....BACON?! WTF?!

before-after-Bacon-Dogs-meme.jpg

keep-calm-and-eat-bacon-1814.jpg

Damn you!!

.......Oh yes it was worth it!! Found some small hass avocados that were perfectly ripe!!

Did you love it???? tell me!~! :biggrin:

Damn you!!

Did you love it???? tell me!~! :biggrin:

Very nice compliment to the smoked turkey!!
Actually I'm glad I waited for the cold turkey sammiches to apply the avocados. I think it goes better.

Forum List

Back