Went to the church first time since Yahoo virus

How dare you!

screenshot_314.png

It was nice...about time these barbaric laws are lifted .
Good for you, bear. I've been to my local Buffalo Wild Wings a couple times since the lockdown was lifted here in Indiana, to be with my friends and eat, drink, and play Buzztime Trivia (which is free to play) and enjoyed it very much. It was SO nice to be able to sit in a restaurant or bar again!

Good for you, bear. I've been to my local Buffalo Wild Wings a couple times since the lockdown was lifted here in Indiana, to be with my friends and eat, drink, and play Buzztime Trivia (which is free to play) and enjoyed it very much. It was SO nice to be able to sit in a restaurant or bar again!

Here in Pennsylvania, the extremist governor has banned restaurants except for takeout until at least June. Ohio isn't open either, although I believe West Virginia will be opening first as the most forward looking state in the region, but that's an hour away

Here in Pennsylvania, the extremist governor has banned restaurants except for takeout until at least June. Ohio isn't open either, although I believe West Virginia will be opening first as the most forward looking state in the region, but that's an hour away
I don't suppose those actions have anything to do with how many cases those states have dealt with, do they?

Well, at least June isn't too far away. Let's HOPE they lift your lockdown then.

I don't suppose those actions have anything to do with how many cases those states have dealt with, do they?
NO, it has to do with power hungry democrats trying to destroy the economy to get Trump.

Quite possibly, OL, quite possibly. And I like your new Mary Poppins avatar........

NO, it has to do with power hungry democrats trying to destroy the economy to get Trump.
Right......

West Virginia
Confirmed
Recovered
Deaths

Pennsylvania
Confirmed
Recovered
-
Deaths

Right......

West Virginia
Confirmed
Recovered
Deaths

Pennsylvania
Confirmed
Recovered
-
Deaths

The number of cases in Pennsylvania are concentrated more in the Far Left eastern part of the state, like Philadelphia and Allentown

Right......

West Virginia
Confirmed
Recovered
Deaths

Pennsylvania
Confirmed
Recovered
-
Deaths
You are possibly the most gullible person I have ever seen.

Right......

West Virginia
Confirmed
Recovered
Deaths

Pennsylvania
Confirmed
Recovered
-
Deaths

The number of cases in Pennsylvania are concentrated more in the Far Left eastern part of the state, like Philadelphia and Allentown
So what? People have cars, don't they? Same thing in Maine--almost all the activity has been our southern most two counties. But we have cars. No road blocks. Cases did spread to every county in the state.

Right......

West Virginia
Confirmed
Recovered
Deaths

Pennsylvania
Confirmed
Recovered
-
Deaths
You are possibly the most gullible person I have ever seen.
Mike doesn't believe the STATE reported numbers. Not convenient to his argument.

Was everything back to "normal?"
It turns out this church never shut down despite orders, I was just happening to walk by ..

About a 150 Mexicans two or three white people including my African American butt.. :)

In Pennsylvania, the state government never ordered the churches closed- although the vast majority did so voluntarily.

It turns out this church never shut down despite orders, I was just happening to walk by ..

About a 150 Mexicans two or three white people including my African American butt.. :)
What state are you in today, Bear? You sure the Catholic Church would be open if the state closed it?

What state are you in today, Bear? You sure the Catholic Church would be open if the state closed it?

Twin falls Idaho, hitch hiking to Montana.

Twin falls Idaho, hitch hiking to Montana.
That explains it. Idaho reopened the churches May 1.

Good luck in Montana!

Forum List

Back