We’re witnessing REAL Americans taking their country back

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
The nonstop pissing and moaning from the Left can only mean one thing...they know they’ve lost control....Hussein Obeaner had them in the driver seat with America’s best shut down and riding bitch....that’s all changed under this administration....the tail no longer wags the dog and good Americans are calling all shots again.
I have confidence in the people of this nation, the majority are still good, legitimate human beings...talk to your neighbors, get vocal, stay vocal, get people motivated to vote down the filth.

Real Americans? Funny...

DjmZ4tEX4AE8BDh.jpg

Real Americans?

You mean white Americans with few teeth?

Poor LefTards can’t make the simple distinction between good, legitimate REAL American citizens caught in the middle of a global trade war and ShaQuita, Guadalupe and their litters of children with multiple baby daddy’s sucking the taxpayer tit. Hahaha
Are you talking about unmarried white high school drop outs in Appalachia?

sln_sept24_143306175_16x9.jpg

Poor LefTards can’t make the simple distinction between good, legitimate REAL American citizens caught in the middle of a global trade war and ShaQuita, Guadalupe and their litters of children with multiple baby daddy’s sucking the taxpayer tit. Hahaha
You mean Americans so ignorant they don't believe they are caught in the middle of a trade war that didn't exist until Donald Trump started it?

Are you talking about unmarried white high school drop outs in Appalachia?

sln_sept24_143306175_16x9.jpg

Sure, let’s pretend I am. Do you hate poor, moral, religious, law abiding folks?

Some more "real Americans"...

DjmaD14XgAAzIim.jpg
Real Americans?

Nope...I mean, good, proud, productive, REAL Americans....sucks huh?
Oooh, you mean educated LIBERALS. Why didn't you say so?

barbarino-1024x680.jpg

smiling-hispanic-and-african-american-nurses-sitting-at-computer-station_41z-lfz-g__F0000.png

Nope, 21st century Liberals are all regressive LefTards.
They hate all that is truly AMERICAN.
You know this.
Thanks though, for the images of members of the FSA (Free Shit Army)
did-you-know-that-1-out-of-3-trump-supporters-are-just-as-stupid-as-the-other-2.jpg

It’s hard to administer prosperity when a goodly portion of the beneficiaries are up in arms.

DjmaD14XgAAzIim.jpg
Real Americans?

barbarino-1024x680.jpg

smiling-hispanic-and-african-american-nurses-sitting-at-computer-station_41z-lfz-g__F0000.png

You know this.
View attachment 208216

'Your side is stupid!'

'Your side is dumb'

'Fascist!'

'Commie!'

It's a wonder to me that we haven't worked out our issues with such quality communication between us.

DjmaD14XgAAzIim.jpg
Real Americans?

barbarino-1024x680.jpg

You know this.
View attachment 208216

This nation is better under this administration by every metric that matters. Only ignorant fools, illegals, whack-jobs, pole puffers, bottom feeders and men in dresses don’t “support” this administration.

Forum List

Back