Were you surprised by the result of the Mueller investigation?

Why are you angered by the very very real possibility that Trump did not conspire with the Russians or commit obstruction?
Angered? I am amused by people who say that. Even DumBarr wrote that Trump is not exonerated.
Yes, angered.
Well?
I am laughing. Why would I be angered?
You're laughing at the very very real possibility that Trump did not conspire with the Russians or commit obstruction?
Hmm. Odd, but OK - thanks.
I'm laughing at gullible fools like you.
Ah... you ARE angered by the very very real possibility that Trump did not conspire with the Russians or commit obstruction.
Thanks.

No not at all. I haven't see it yet.
I'm not surprised by Donnie's Conseillère proclamation of near total exoneration either.
Why are you angered by the very very real possibility that Trump did not conspire with the Russians or commit obstruction?
Successful obstruction would result in what?
Sorry - I didn't see your answer to my question.
Well?
No problem. Did you see it yet?
All I see is your inability to be honest with yourself.

Angered? I am amused by people who say that. Even DumBarr wrote that Trump is not exonerated.
Yes, angered.
Well?
You're laughing at the very very real possibility that Trump did not conspire with the Russians or commit obstruction?
Ah... you ARE angered by the very very real possibility that Trump did not conspire with the Russians or commit obstruction.
Thanks.
4081402.jpg

Yes, angered.
Well?
Thanks.
4081402.jpg
No need to confirm the obvious.

Seems to me, this caught the left flat-footed -- they really and truly believed this was a slam-dunk case conspiracy and obstruction.

- Did you allow your partisan rage to cloud your objectivity?
- Did you believe your own hype and that fed to you by the likes on MSNBC, CNN, and ABC?
- Were you more surprised by this than the 2016 election?
- Are you more emotionally let down by this than the 2016 election?
- If this - after 2 years of waiting with baited breath for the report, telling us daily that Mueller had the goods and it was a matter of time - does not convince you there was no collusion w/ Russia and/or obstruction of justice, what will?
- Why should we believe you?

People from inside the investigation have been trying to let people down easy for the past six weeks.....

Jo

Yep…very surprised.
Why?
And the other questions?
Are you angered or relieved by the very very real possibility that Trump did not conspire with the Russians or commit obstruction?
Didn’t read them. Just the OP.
Now you have a chance. Let us know. Thanks.
And then:
Are you angered or relieved by the very very real possibility that Trump did not conspire with the Russians or commit obstruction?

Neutral pending the following:

Why didn’t he speak to the OIC? IF you were investigating any organization be it the local PTA, General Motors, the New England Patriots, etc… you’d want to talk to whomever was in charge when the allegations of alleged impropriety took place. Since the “CEO” of the campaign didn’t sit through any questioning (as Clinton did when he had an OIC on him)…I have to wonder why that didn’t happen?

Does the absence invalidate the investigation? No. Mueller took a lot of felonious Trump hires off of the street; good on him. Hacking of the DNC and people around HRC has been yet again confirmed. Good on him. The Obstruction of Justice in firing Comey is still in play as is the persecution of Roger Stone.

A good day at work for Mr. Mueller.

Also neutral pending the uncovering of the evidence save for the summary (whitewash?) by AG Barr. If the report is released, perhaps the opinion would change. If not…well…we will just have to assume that Trump is hiding records yet again as he did with his taxes, the translator’s notes when he met with….the RUSSIAN Premier….etc…

The fish rots from the head down. Multiple investigations into Mara-Lard-ass are still ongoing.

Yes, angered.
Well?
I'm laughing at gullible fools like you. And idiots like you who have read my posts but their intellectual capacity is much too low to understand anything.

What part of Barr failing to completely exonerate Trump did you not understand?

It's not Barr's job to do that or even not to do it. Nobody can cast a bulletproof spell on anyone. However as far as the conjecture ...
The innuendo, the insane testimony that Trump was on his way out the moment the report was released....yeah...

IT IS EXONERATION YO THE FREAKING MAX!

DONT LIKE THAT WORD?

GET A ROGETS.

JO

Yep…very surprised.
Why?
And the other questions?
And then:
Neutral pending the following....
You don't understand the question. I'll ask another way:
If it is proven, to whatever level you require to believe it, that Trump did not conspire with the Russians or commit obstruction, will you be angry or relieved?

Seems to me, this caught the left flat-footed -- they really and truly believed this was a slam-dunk case conspiracy and obstruction.

- Did you believe your own hype and that fed to you by the likes on MSNBC, CNN, and ABC?
- If this - after 2 years of waiting with baited breath for the report, telling us daily that Mueller had the goods and it was a matter of time - does not convince you there was no collusion w/ Russia and/or obstruction of justice, what will?
Was I surprised? In a word nope. Nor was anyone else with any brains. Only mental midgets could be sucked in by something so thinly disguised and obvious as this debacle.

Last edited:
Yep…very surprised.
Why?
And the other questions?
And then:

Why didn’t he speak to the OIC? IF you were investigating any organization be it the local PTA, General Motors, the New England Patriots, etc… you’d want to talk to whomever was in charge when the allegations of alleged impropriety took place. Since the “CEO” of the campaign didn’t sit through any questioning (as Clinton did when he had an OIC on him)…I have to wonder why that didn’t happen?

Does the absence invalidate the investigation? No. Mueller took a lot of felonious Trump hires off of the street; good on him. Hacking of the DNC and people around HRC has been yet again confirmed. Good on him. The Obstruction of Justice in firing Comey is still in play as is the persecution of Roger Stone.

Also neutral pending the uncovering of the evidence save for the summary (whitewash?) by AG Barr. If the report is released, perhaps the opinion would change. If not…well…we will just have to assume that Trump is hiding records yet again as he did with his taxes, the translator’s notes when he met with….the RUSSIAN Premier….etc…

The fish rots from the head down. Multiple investigations into Mara-Lard-ass are still ongoing.

You need to purchase a Teddy Bear.

Let's Recap:

1.). Polls say Hillary by 20
2.) Dems Claim Mueller will find evidence!
3.) New Investigations will sink Trump!

Um do we see a pattern forming yet?

Jo

Yep…very surprised.
Why?
And the other questions?
And then:
Neutral pending the following....
You don't understand the question. I'll ask another way:
If it is proven, to whatever level you require to believe it, that Trump did not conspire with the Russians or commit obstruction, will you be angry or relieved?

There's only one outcome that will make them happy....has nothing to do with the Truth.

Jo

No not at all. I haven't see it yet.
I'm not surprised by Donnie's Conseillère proclamation of near total exoneration either.
Well?

Funny. Are you saying you've seen the results, or is it that you fully except the AG's summation?

Yep…very surprised.
Why?
And the other questions?
And then:

You need to purchase a Teddy Bear.

Let's Recap:

1.). Polls say Hillary by 20
2.) Dems Claim Mueller will find evidence!
3.) New Investigations will sink Trump!

Um do we see a pattern forming yet?

Jo

We’ll see what happens going forward….

Well?
Funny. Are you saying you've seen the results, or is it that you fully except the AG's summation?
Look at you, desperately trying to avoid my question.
That, in an of itself, answers it quite clearly.
Thanks.

The only surprise is that it took so long to exonerate Trump.

Forum List

Back